It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Car bomb outside maternity hospital Liverpool

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Wait, taxis in the UK can lock passengers in?

Sorry not to stray off topic, just that seems kind of dangerous in so many ways.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

It's so people cant do a runner and avoid paying the fair.

Child locks in every car can do the same.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I'm just wondering when people will reach the tipping point.

How many atrocities by these savages from alien cultures before we say enough?

GO HOME.

He was trying to bomb a HOSPITAL.

How many more like him hiding in plain sight?

No one is safe.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Sheesh, who died and made you in Charge? I can but don't have to. Methinks thou does protest too much.

It's OK you can deny all you want but your history is out there for all to see.

Yes it is. So, still a "no", then.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

Well it's simply not a patch on the 70s/80s where cars, pubs, and hotels were blowing up at all angles.

If we are honest these religious intolerant maniac wanna be terrorist scum could not lace the past generations boots, which is probably a good thing.

Out of all the things to be afraid of in this day of age, i have to say, terrorism don't rate that high on my scorecard.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

well almost you're getting there -- no I'm not going search your posts to remind you - go search them yourself. You'll see how mundane and morose the majority are.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2

well almost you're getting there -- no I'm not going search your posts to remind you - go search them yourself. You'll see how mundane and morose the majority are.

Thank you for your admission that you haven't even bothered to search my posts before accusing me of posting stuff that I haven't.

Jeez.....do you have anything to add that actually relates to the subject of this thread? No?

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

At least the IRA gave warnings, generally.

Someone prepared to blow themselves up in the delusional belief that they'll get 72 virgins in heaven or whatever, no warnings.

terrorism don't rate that high on my scorecard.

Nor mine. That's the way people get through the day. Until they are affected.

I'm sure the carefree young people at the Ariana Grande concert weren't thinking about it either.

The current migration levels shouldn't reassure anyone.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

One of my mates actually attended that concert with their little girl.

Luckily they were both ok, physically anyroad.

Horrendous act of depravity.

Not suggesting terrorist scum cannot hurt people, wreck life's, and spread hatred and fear.

But people canny go through life being scared of their own shadow CJCrawley or capitulate to the fear these dirty bastards are attempting to shovel around.

For a start we would simply never get anything done.
edit on 18-11-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: angelchemuel

The rumor is that this was a failed suicide bombing.

A mystery person hailed a cab and wanted to be taken to a war memorial ceremony but the driver got freaked out by something about the passenger so they abandoned the cab and locked them in. The cab then exploded.

They've arrested several people in connection with it, but there is some kind of lockdown going on and they aren't releasing names or pictures of the people, and a lot of the normal details that would be available aren't.

In the UK this usually means that they're from a minority group.

If this were IRA there would be about 100 times more details available.

Not to mention that the IRA normally called it in before their bomb went of to mitigate innocent casualties.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: AaarghZombies
Do you have a link to the rumour?

It's a rumor, I think my comment is probably the most reliable link that you're going to get right now.

Not very reliable as how you describe d what happened is not what it happened at all.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone
It saddens me that the original post with the rumour received 15 stars.
Have you seen this one yet?

Wasn't he supposed to have been involved in some kind of sex crime as well?

With absolutely nothing to back it up.
At least that post received no stars.

edit on 18-11-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

a reply to: angelchemuel

The rumor is that this was a failed suicide bombing.

A mystery person hailed a cab and wanted to be taken to a war memorial ceremony but the driver got freaked out by something about the passenger so they abandoned the cab and locked them in. The cab then exploded.

They've arrested several people in connection with it, but there is some kind of lockdown going on and they aren't releasing names or pictures of the people, and a lot of the normal details that would be available aren't.

In the UK this usually means that they're from a minority group.

If this were IRA there would be about 100 times more details available.

Not to mention that the IRA normally called it in before their bomb went of to mitigate innocent casualties.

How jolly decent of them.

Seriously???!

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Looks like the bombers explosive device had ball bearings included so it would have acted as shrapnel.

Thank god he managed to fluff the detonators because that would have been like a scene from the movie "Swordfish".

www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 19-11-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Could have been carnage.

I understand that the guy was pissed off.
He'd tried to assimilate and integrate - unlike a lot of immigrants - and still had been refused residency.
Then he see's all sorts of ingrates and thoroughly unsavoury characters being granted leave to stay here.
He's bound to be full of # - not knowing when he's going to be deported, its certain to eat away at you.

But first of all there seems to have been legitimate reasons why his application was refused, repeatedly.
And then plotting and planning to blow up God knows how many innocent people in revenge just takes spiteful vindictiveness to a whole different level.

The system failed, yet again.
He should have been repatriated years ago when his appeal process ran out.

But too many do-gooders etc.

Earlier today I read a report saying that a 'repatriation flight' from the UK recently took off with only four people on board, its a #ing joke mate.
Sorry I can't find the report so......?

The we read about boats being launched from French beaches full to the brim with would be illegal immigrants whilst French police stand by watching and laughing and doing nothing to stop it.

Yet we send our police to the Polish/Belarus border to help stop illegal immigrants trying to gain entry into Poland and then Germany.

Its a complete and utter farce.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I don't care if he was pissed off or not buddy.

Canny see the logic behind it.

Seems to me he would have been better off served heading towards 10 Downing St with his suicide vest laden with bearings to champion his spurious plight.

Not quite sure how a Woman's Hospital crapped in his cornflakes or even the veterans if that was his target.

As to repatriated flights with 4 passengers! How do they justify the fuel cost alone?

As to the boats laden with refugees coming from France, my felling there is that need to be stopped on the French shore line.

Pertinent question would seem to be where do they get all the Dinghies from?

Stop selling them or confiscate their boats for a start.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Just trying to understand and possibly explain his motivations....certainly doesn't mean I agree or have any level of sympathy with him whatsoever.

If he targeted the hospital it is impossible for anyone to even try to justify.
Exactly the same if he was intending to detonate his explosive at the memorial service, pure scum.

I really wish I could find the report about the repatriation flight.
Detention centres are full of people waiting to be deported yet only four on it?
Just shows how #ed up the whole process is.

The transportation of illegal immigrants has become BIG business.
I would have thought those running the trade will be supplying the means of transport....and then holding the successful illegal immigrants in some sort of modern slavery to repay their debt.
Its a huge scam.

My only surprise about French police sitting back watching and laughing as these migrants launch their boats is that they don't actually physically give them a hand.

Boris and his circus of clowns need to stop their dick measuring competition with those self-righteous, pompous French/EU arseholes and start working together to actually solve this instead of playing childish tit-for-tat schoolyard games.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I did not imagine you did mate.

Just spit balling the universe myself a bit regarding the twats actions.

As to Boris and his ilk, its no imposition for him and his crew, him and his will be sorted ether way, which is also a travesty.

Slaves in the UK are a thing, as unfortunate as the case may be, i lived in an area that actually had such that took the authorities the better part of two decades to do something about because they refused to believe the public.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Every single government I can remember has said they were going to do something about immigration in the UK.
None have delivered.
Blair started the open door immigration policy as part of a social engineering exercise.
It failed miserably - quite predictably.
Cameron swore he was going to do something about it, both legal and illegal immigration increased when he was PM.
His successors have been just as bad and for some reason seem to refuse to actually do anything about this problem that is plaguing this country.

Now I wonder why that would be?

Over the years I've has a few locals.
During the 90's to mid noughties I predominantly drank in one particular pub to the extent that I was rarely out of there from Friday to Sunday.
I later bought the pub but that's a whole different story.

Anyway, at some point a Chinese opened up literally 10 yards up the road.
As you can imagine this Chinkies got a fair bit of trade from me and my mates and the other locals.
We got on first name terms with the people who owned the place and their workers, they were lovely people.
This went on for a few years then one night all hell broke loose, the police turned up en masse with many plain clothed officers etc.
They marched the owners out in handcuffs and then quite a few girls came out wrapped in the tinfoil blankets etc and were placed in ambulances.

Over the next few weeks we found out from various sources that apparently they had been running a knocking shop upstairs above the takeaway and the girls were all illegal immigrants who were held in what amounts to slavery in order to pay off their debt.

I don't live in a particularly big town - about 120,000 inhabitants.
Imagine the scale of these sort of things in London etc?

Just one very small example of how big a business the illegal immigrant trade is.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Human traffic is more profitable than powder and its also the ultimate repeat customer.

Fact is slavery is far more prevalent in todays societies than it ever was in the past.

Its simply swept under the carpet, disregarded or called by another name.

Where i hailed from at the time it was our Romanian(Roma) cousins that were responsible for the sex slave trade in the area, and like i said at it for near enough 2 decades before local Police and social work decided to bat a skyball.

Its sickening, but its happening.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join