It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Car bomb outside maternity hospital Liverpool

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Freeborn and OldCarpy2

Harry Enfield may not be a Scouser but he got this so perfect we loved it.
edit on 15-11-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
Freeborn and OldCarpy2

No worries. We's all good.

Bit more banter on here not a bad thing!

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Good job the Vegans never piped in or you would have had an argument about what actually constitutes cream.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Too right FB
the recent lot who came in from Somalia Sudanese etc do seem to be the issue with terror attacks and general crimes.

No idea where this will end, just pray we don't go down the Bosnia route.

The leaders of the religions play a big part, they need to come together in some way on a national / international level and advertise that we are one under the umbrella of Abraham.

Maybe the Soviets got it right in trying to eradicate traditional religions. Maybe we can give it another go.

Maybe the answer lies in a UFO landing that makes all our peoples realise that we on Planet Earth are one people and should love each other x

Maybe I've had one too many Budvars and need to eat me scallops x x x x x x Love you FB

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Very funny man....sadly much of it wouldn't be allowed now.

To settle this once and for all I am going to get some scones tomorrow and try both methods, yet again.
I may even require seconds.
All in the name of scientific research.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I make a mean Lob Scouse

My dad (from Liverpool) used to have mum's home made red cabbage on top. I never liked it with that.
Back on topic, I heard them say on Sky news that the bomber had mental health issues! No # Sherlock!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Very funny man....sadly much of it wouldn't be allowed now.

To settle this once and for all I am going to get some scones tomorrow and try both methods, yet again.
I may even require seconds.
All in the name of scientific research.

Yeah but as a heathen degenerate you pronounce them as "scons" rather than "scones" so your so called "experiment" will be worthless.

Anyway, will you be using Cornish or proper Devon cream?

As if I had to ask....

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   

You asked why 99.9% must suffer for the sake of .1%
Which you normally have no problem with advocating draconian measures against the 99.9%.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   

My apologies . Either way that's what the mayor of London would say when something like these usually happen.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn
Agreed!
However it depends on whether you are having a Cornish scone cream tea or a Devonshire one....apparently!
Cream teas
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2

You asked why 99.9% must suffer for the sake of .1%
Which you normally have no problem with advocating draconian measures against the 99.9%.

Do I?

Can you post where i have ever advocated that?

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Hey nothing to apologize for it was just an excuse to be a bit you know, tongue in cheek about it all.

It gave me an excuse to be light hearted about the whole thing, sad though even though he was a scumbag that was going to kill people a life has been lost here but another way of looking at it is happy because so many others lives he was going to take have been saved.

And that Taxi Driver getting out AFTER the explosion and the failure of the main bomb to go off can only be called an Act of God, and they think he is on there side eh!.

edit on 15-11-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Was about to comment on the bombing, but thought I’d read the last couple pages first… Wow, wasn’t expecting that!

Clotted cream or not, I’m easy - varieties the spice of life.

Regarding the bomb, if the emerging narrative is true then please give that cabbie a medal

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
All four men who were arrested have been released after interviews with the police.
So it's going to be a "immigrant with a history of mental health issues". Case closed....but we'll raise the threat level all the same......just in case

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

And that is what makes it sad as well, he was perhaps going to commit murder but if he was as young as that then we can only wonder what he went through to leave a young man so damaged, I mean whatever my bias in this matter he was really not much more than a kid.

This may sound daft but I hope he has his own mind back now and can see how wrong he was and is sorry for his actions, if he is I hope that the Lord has mercy upon him for despite the anger at what he was going to do and tried to do no one other than him is dead and the Taxi drivers family still have him, it will take a while for that ear to heal and he may need an operation to repair his ear drum if it is possible to save it as well if the damage is severe or it may heal in time itself hopefully.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Yeah but as a heathen degenerate you pronounce them as "scons" rather than "scones" so your so called "experiment" will be worthless.

Of course they are 'scons', any attempt to suggest otherwise will fall on deaf ears.
The other pronunciation is the reserve of Hyacinth 'Bouquet' Bucket wannabe's!

Anyway, will you be using Cornish or proper Devon cream?

Now you are introducing another variable into the equation.
It will require the consumption of even more scones to give an accurate assessment.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

I doubt any of us would be engaging in such casual banter if this had worked out the way the bomber intended.
We all need a bit of light hearted relief regardless of how banal, so much doom and gloom around at the moment.

Its clear already how this is going to be spun; Nice guy with mental health problems goes rogue.

BBC News correspondent Ed Thomas said Al Swealmeen was a refugee from Syria who was befriended and supported by Malcolm and Elizabeth Hitchcott, who knew him as Enzo, when he arrived in the UK.

Mrs Hitchcott said she and her husband were "just so sad" and were "very shocked" by his death.

"We just loved him, he was a lovely guy," she added

Investigators are being cautious about drawing conclusions about the motivation of Emad Al Swealmeen.

He is believed to have originally come from the Middle East and went into the asylum system. But in recent years he may have converted to Christianity and also suffered from mental health issues.

www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 15/11/21 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
yes I could, but I don't feel it is necessary if you can't remember old timer.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 03:13 AM
link   
So there we have it...a 'lone-wolf' who was an asylum seeker with mental health issues......and we are going to see more of them due to radicalisation during LOCKDOWNS last year!
FFS!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

The "mental health" issue line is getting old. It has been worn out all over Europe in the last few years.

His surname could almost be read as, "All's well, man!"

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join