It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Car bomb outside maternity hospital Liverpool

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 03:26 AM
link   
This incident happened yesterday 14/11 just before the 11th hour outside a maternity hospital in Liverpool.
I find it odd that it is only JUST breaking news here in UK and currently 3 men have been arrested and it is an ongoing situation.
Of course MSM are reporting that the Government are saying this serves as a reminder that terrorism in the UK has not gone away.
There is a taxi driver who escaped the car bomb outside the hospital, he is being hailed a hero, but nobody knows why! Was he the taxi driver and the passenger (who died) the terrorist?

On a personal note, the RLC (Royal Logistic Corps) bomb disposal vehicle you see in one of the photo's. We have a unit based close to where I live. A month or so ago, I was behind them (the van) three times as they drove off the motorway and returned to their base just a mile off the motorway. I thought it was rather odd that they were "so busy".

BBC link, others available.

Rainbows
Jane

edit on am113America/ChicagoMonday2021-11-15T03:33:58-06:0003America/Chicago11000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

False flag from a rogue government. Just to tune the peasants up. We will start seeing it all over the five eyes. We know most of them are morally bankrupt, so they do what criminals with power have always done.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 03:48 AM
link   

The rumor is that this was a failed suicide bombing.

A mystery person hailed a cab and wanted to be taken to a war memorial ceremony but the driver got freaked out by something about the passenger so they abandoned the cab and locked them in. The cab then exploded.

They've arrested several people in connection with it, but there is some kind of lockdown going on and they aren't releasing names or pictures of the people, and a lot of the normal details that would be available aren't.

In the UK this usually means that they're from a minority group.

If this were IRA there would be about 100 times more details available.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 03:56 AM
link   
More fear, more panic. Indeed a "reminder", but by whom?
More to come, no doubt.
In fact, I'm expecting it...

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies
Do you have a link to the rumour?

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 04:39 AM
link   
It was a private hire cab which can't just be hailed.

There is video HERE showing the cab driving into the hospital and the explosion before the driver jumps out. The passenger died.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
Do you have a link to the rumour?

It's a rumor, I think my comment is probably the most reliable link that you're going to get right now.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: nolabel
Thank you for posting that.

Hopefully it will stop posters spreading false rumours.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 04:50 AM
link   

In the UK you can still hail private hire cabs, but only in certain places like outside of train stations where they have reserved spaces for them.

Or you could just hail them by calling your local the taxi cab office.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2Faced
More fear, more panic. Indeed a "reminder", but by whom?
More to come, no doubt.
In fact, I'm expecting it...

It's a lot better than it used to be. Things were much worse when the IRA was active, back in the day. Metal detectors and bag searches are rare rather than the norm in a bunch of places.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
Thank you for posting that.

Hopefully it will stop posters spreading false rumours.

This actually confirms a bunch of the rumors. Particularly about this being a failed suicide bombing.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 04:55 AM
link   
The driver was still in the car when the explosion occured.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Thank you for that link. So the taxi blew up with the driver still inside, so he couldn't have locked the 'suicide bomber' inside as the cabby, one David Perry, is seeing exiting the car after the explosion.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Private hire vehicles have to be pre-booked in Liverpool. You can't just flag one down in the street or even get into one at a taxi rank or outside a train station.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 05:06 AM
link   

The 'rumour' is that the cab driver locked the passenger in the taxi and then bailed out.
The driver suffered shrapnel wounds when the bomb exploded and he had to have his ear sewn back on.

The 'alleged' bomber died when his explosive package went off.

There are very few official details as yet but it is thought the bomber was wanting to go to a Remembrance Day event.
Three people have been arrested in connection with the bombing under The Terrorism Act.

The I.R.A. has an extremely limited ability to carry out any attacks anywhere nowadays let alone on mainland UK.
Even so, after the Enniskillen bombing I can't imagine for one minute they would be stupid enough to carry out another attack on a Memorial Service. The 1987 was such a PR disaster and had all sorts of ramifications.

If it is a terrorist act - which, given the limited information available, seems likely at present - then we all know who most likely carried out the attack.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Now I didn't know that about Liverpool. Most train/bus stations have a taxi rank outside and do pick people up without pre-booking. I guess that policy of pre-booking is a decision Liverpool council have taken yes? This might explain why police were quick to certain addresses as there would be a record of the pick up point. The other addresses might be because said 'bomber' was already on a watch list along with his 'contacts'.
I understand, but could be wrong, that one address has police negotiators in attendance and other residents in same street have been told to stay indoors.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Yes, the only taxis you can get into without pre-booking are hackney cabs.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Of course its not a 'false flag', why would you assume something like that?

What makes you think its a 'false flag'?
Please explain your reasoning so that I can try to understand where you are coming from.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Maybe the driver locked his passenger in then drove to the hospital avoiding places where relatively large numbers of people would be?

Suppose I'm just guessing at the moment.....I'm sure all will be revealed in due course.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn
Who most likely carried out the terrorist attack (if it was a terrorist attack)?

You say we will all know .......I don't.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join