It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Infernal Conspiracy to craft an End of the World - the ultimate provocation of God.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

I have always been a misfit, a weirdo – something which many here can probably identify with. It is one of the the main reasons I went off the rails as a teenager (I ran with a bad crowd in the pursuit of credibility). But even in the context of church, from the beginning until now (twenty years) - I'm accepted as a Christian brother, but it's almost impossible to maintain relationships of true friendship with anyone in any church because our experience of life & our interests are so divergent. I'm socially awkward, I have major trust issues due to experience of persecution & psychological abuse in my family ('gaslighting' has pursued me from this angle over the course of almost thirty years*). This fact of being a fish out of water vis a vis this material, human world, is why prophecy as an office suits me, in terms of my Christian faith, because prophets were often oddballs, and they frequently were seen to be doing 'crazy' things, which were intended to arrest the attention, cause a 'WTF' moment, often providing a visual metaphor, driving the prophetic message deep into the subconscious of the people observing.

*A preponderance of evidence which I've either been informed of, directly witnessed, or intuited, suggests that a constant measure of demonic persecution seeks me out, harassing & harrying at my heels, preventing me from achieving the wherewithal & presence of mind required to outwit & outpace the persecution, which would otherwise enable me to break free from the grip of those influences – the reasons for this, I don't wish to directly discuss here, but the experience is based upon the familial & general social persecution orchestrated by the conspirators.

For a long time I questioned my sanity, but time & again gaslighting was so evident & so internally consistent in its nature & seeming intent, that I reached the point at which I quietly accepted that it was real, that it was never going to change, and that there was nobody who could help me to break free from its grip. The impression of an overwhelming, all-encompassing, insidious conspiratorial plot has been deliberately cultivated since my youth, to instil 'learned helplessness', preventing me from achieving my potential in every sphere of life. Only recently have I discovered the concepts of 'psychic driving' & 'learned helplessness', and it became abundantly clear that this was their intention all along. They deliberately inflated the innate sense of being totally overshadowed, overwhelmed & outgunned by a conspiracy fully controlling all avenues of potential 'escape', making me feel that it was impossible to stand up & achieve my dreams. When you start young, learned helplessness is easy to induce, even when the victim in fact does possess the natural attributes required to accomplish any & all goals.

My mental health struggles (due to childhood trauma & psychic isolation) led me to see fear at every turn – constantly mistaking the ordinary apprehension of others as something sinister, insidious. Eventually (when I learned of some of the most diabolical stuff happening in the world) this led me to massively overestimate the number & true extension into society of those who have a controlling part in what I have now chosen to call the 'Conspiracy of the Infernal', and to consider all the material, tangible powers & willing controlled forces marshalled by those conspirators at wildly inflated levels. But what the COVID 'plandemic' has shown us is that a relatively small network, taking full advantage of infiltrated nation state power structures, intelligently utilised, can have massive effects on society, even upon international civilisation – if the appropriate communications technologies exist & are cheap enough to be owned by almost every human on the planet, particularly in rich, powerful nations of the West. Yes, the conspirators are vastly powerful – but in themselves, even the most senior of them (who may not even be human in the conventional sense) “will die like all mortals.. will fall like any prince” - to quote Psalm 82.

The way they make themselves appear more powerful, is related to the manner in which I interpreted legitimate authority & ordered social hierarchy to be sinister & conspiratorial, and their methods are, in a sense, somewhat simplistic – though they are HIGHLY effective. Firstly, vast wealth helps to carve out territory & protection. They collaborate with others who possess vast wealth, “deceiving & being deceived” in an elaborate 'game of thrones' - they form their magickal-religious understanding of the world, develop a priesthood, carefully structured secret societies, summon themselves some demons, all the while heeding the diktats of the shape-shifting Rulers, and then bend according to their whim. Over time, people who accumulate vast wealth of their own are recognised for their talents & vetted, before being initiated & included in the plan. They formed a multi-generational conspiracy to serve their own ends, and initiate trusted members from their existing networks & beyond who will become informed influencers of the society at the pinnacle of which they sit. They developed a military-judicial-political triad of control, with surface adherence to the powerful Christian movement in the West & its empires (which they worked feverishly to utterly corrupt in the Middle Ages), into the ranks of which new members can be incorporated over time. They in turn recruit a network of trusted informed & uninformed influencers, within the industries of the land which are crucial to their machinations, whom they can completely control by providing the unique blend of power, career, money & sexual favours, whatever proportions of each are needed to ensnare the person in question – typically blackmail leverage is also obtained, so they can be forced to remain loyal. They insert unknowing, useful idiots everywhere into the nodal structure of their network, who do as they're told for the same reasons..

The number of people in the world who exist at the upper stratum of controlling members in the Infernal Conspiracy is apparently only in the order of around 8,000, without whom, the whole thing would crumble into the sea. True, there would still be a vast network, a fifth column in the truest sense of the word, all members of whom would need to be routed out, tried & sentenced for their part in the whole mess, and that would be the work of those who had been mobilised at the right moment to act firmly & decisively to uncover the moving parts & the people in control of those moving parts.

In a sense, none of this is news to any of us – but the fact of the severity of their intent, their willingness to do abominable things to obtain & maintain the measure of control they seek is unequivocally insidious, shocking, and so extreme that almost every ordinary human being would have a very hard time believing it – and that is the point. At this stage they have systematically & deliberately destroyed the prospects of the working class, and in the past eighteen months plus they've systematically destroyed the middle classes too, in large part. Those who have retained their positions are terrified that they might be next, so they toe the line, get the jab, and fire anyone who refuses to follow the mandates. This is all fundamental to their plans.

continued...

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   
The hard-working, well-intentioned, noble members of the human race, of every class, are the superstructure through which the controlling members of the Infernal Conspiracy have extended their network of influence - like a parasite which overtakes the nervous system of the creature, gradually corrupting the neuronal network of the creature itself without killing it, thereby exerting its own consciousness, its will, over & above the consciousness & will of the host. This is seen in the animal kingdom in several instances, with terrifying outcomes for the host. In the case of an entire civilisation, this seems to have been handled with a delicate touch. But ultimately, over the course of hundreds of years, every guiding intention & exerted instruction which should have propelled the action of the superstructure of the organism in a progressive & righteous direction - even accounting for the corruption which is typical of human folly - is utterly abrogated, totally arrested & diverted onto a different path - a road to nowhere good, the outcome of a generations-long corruption to the manifest destiny of the human race.

Until we arrive at the point we are at today, in the second year of a fake pandemic, which is the act of mass illusion facilitating the take-down of the old order, the beta-testing of control mechanisms, and the raising of the new order, a new order which they intend to be fully unveiled at the dawn of a New Age, one for which they have specified the point in time at which the transition will occur. Every action & directive of the Infernal Conspiracy was designed like the intricately machined & fitted components of a Swiss watch, calculated over a duration of centuries, ticking steadily with flawless timing, counting down, leading us directly to this exact moment in Time. They must have had incredible foresight, being able to gauge roughly when technologies would be sufficiently advanced that their mechanisms of control would be possible. But it is less 'miraculous foresight', and more 'seasoned knowledge' (please see 'Footnote 1' – there will be a second thread discussing the exact mechanism/timing of the plan, evidence thereof, and further context surrounding why it has been planned this way).

Their timeline is very, very close to completion, as can be seen by their completion of the two beta tests – Test # 1 was to test their tools/methods of systemic & totalitarian population control, on the scale of a nation state (Australia – deny it if you can), and Test # 2 was an assessment of the chosen method of depopulation & assassination of dissidents/partisans.

This second test was done on a much, much smaller & more controlled scale, in a single 'mass casualty event' at the Travis Scott 'Astroworld' music concert, where access was controlled & certain preparations had been made to guarantee ideal conditions, also preventing the development of too much suspicion in the media/ amongst the public. Various people were injected with a 'vaccine/booster' at the gate, then a blatant Satanic ritual unfolded. 5G -type energy waves MAY HAVE been used as a trigger, though this may not have been necessary. People died – dozens of people apparently, not just eight or ten, as reported in the mainstream media. There is barely any footage of this event available online, but the footage which is available shows that every concert-goer had their smartphone in the air. Only a tiny handful of people then uploaded commentary & footage to the alternative media platforms such as Bitchute & Odysee? After a mass casualty event of great significance? Really? Therefore a massive information control operation is underway. Certainly, at this stage we can't discount the possibility that a great number of the people at the event were willing participants in the ritual, in light of the fact that so little original footage & commentary is being uploaded.

According to the information found in a book which I came across recently (Black Jack – the dawning of the new Great Age of Satan), the timeline of the conspirators actually concludes the previous Age at the end of this year (on Christmas Day, 2021).

continued..

link   
On reading that book, everything I have witnessed & learned previously regarding the Infernal Conspirators was clarified & seen to be targeted with laser precision within a timeline which fits perfectly with what we have witnessed during the 'plandemic'. The book was published in 2019, just months before the 'plandemic' began to unfold – their chosen method of bringing into being all the social controls which are necessary for them to thoroughly dismantle the old order of the world, in readiness for the planned dawning of the New Age of Satan, which was shown in the book to be scheduled for 00:00hrs on New Year's Day 2022 (note that this has been artificially scheduled, it is not an entirely natural transition point in respect of the pre-existing data on the 26,000 year 'Great Year' precession cycle – they are trying to crack the code of Time itself, in open rebellion against & mockery of God Almighty, who also utilises the Great Year for Cosmic timekeeping, per the Book of Revelation – something which the author discusses at length in the next book in the series, found here - The End (is only the beginning).

The only thing to mention is that the writing style of the author is absolutely abysmal – you have to fight really hard not to be totally put off. At first I couldn't bring myself to read through the first book, it is so clunky, ridiculous & annoying. However, there was enough going for the theory in the first few pages that I forced my way through it, ultimately discovering that the actual information provided is solid, his theory is pristine, fitting with all the facts we know, evidenced by the careful work of other, more traditional writers. But the style is bad – reeeeeally bad.

Folks, coming back to serious matters involving prophecy, we are literally at the inception point of the most significant period of our resistance. There will be an event, a so-called 'Black Swan' event, accompanied by specific instruction, which signals the time when action must be taken, the moment which will prove with great certainty that God is calling good men & women everywhere to resist & uproot the Infernal Conspiracy, destroying all its moving parts & arresting those responsible to varying degrees for the crimes that have been committed. At first there may be a period of insane spin through the lying media whores, who will attempt to delegitimise the sign which God will have shown to announce the time of resistance. Soon after this Black Swan Event occurs, those in mainstream media who are responsible for the tight control of the narrative which the conspirators promulgate - narrative control which is absolutely essential to the conspiracy's success, the most crucial lynchpin in their campaign to deceive us regarding the pandemic & all their responses to it – will be removed from their station. This lynchpin finally destroyed, all liars will be replaced with those good people who remain within the media, those who see what is being done yet feel powerless to prevent it, those who will spread the truth if given the chance – they will be installed as guardians of the new narrative, which will be focused on the takedown of the Infernal Conspiracy.

However, it is uncertain as to whether this will be successful for anything but a short duration, because the conspirators will probably choose that moment to shut down the primary global communications networks, launching their own media stream from protected fortress positions which are inaccessible in the short term. This is why everyone must know in advance, through the use of whisper networks amongst the populace – on social media, or even by word of mouth, depending on how severe the communications shutdown actually becomes, exactly what it is that they are required to do.

Following the CrowHouse.com will give you great information on the way in which the physical control operations of the Infernal Conspiracy are being enacted against the good people of Australia - it's run by an independent vlogger named Max Igan He recently fled Australia so he could continue to keep putting the message of truth out there, and back-linking through his interviews & appearances on other alternative media channels will give you access to some of the best possible independent media dealing properly with the topic of the plandemic, and particularly the way that the Australian beta testing has unfolded. For the broadest possible base of information you should also be following James Corbett of the truly excellent CorbettReport.com, who is probably the most cogent, precise expositor of the overall processes & plans of the conspirators in the world today, as well as being an excellent organiser of data, links, and a network of well-informed & groundbreaking researchers. Equally, back-linking through his articles & podcasts will give you access to some incredible sources of information. You should be signing up to all alternative social media platforms & following these people & those with whom they are associated, on every platform possible, to ensure that you will retain access to vital information as the crisis unfolds, in the hope that at least some of those platforms manage to stay active & accessible to you. Corbett has produced some fine work on solutions to the problems we face, of particular interest everything regarding setting up alternative data transit networks which can stay active & accessible even if the main web is killed by the conspirators. Such networks should hopefully ensure that we can retain access to the people & information we need in order to properly resist the conspirators during the crisis.

For now, nothing need yet be done in a material sense, except to resist, to fail to comply, to frustrate the narrative & activities of the conspirators in every possible way you can muster - through deliberate, cautious sabotage - indeed you should take every opportunity to 'be stupid', when 'stupid' is a believable explanation for how you just screwed up a particular component of their plans, through your covert sabotage activities... This strategy means you can stay in your position (nurse, doctor, technologist, data analyst, programmer, etc) & still resist! Hold out as long as you can, remembering that the time is short.

Despite the need to remain inactive at this time, very soon all those on the side of Truth & Freedom, Honour, Integrity, Fidelity & Righteousness, across all class boundaries, will need to be firmly & decisively engaged, having made themselves mentally ready with all fortitude, specifically for the moment when the divine sign is demonstrated, when the masters of the Infernal Conspiracy will begin to drop. And drop they will - because I am firmly of a mind, in light of everything I have been a witness to, that God intends that we stop this Infernal endeavour in its tracks.

continued...

link   
* I am not a politician, but that's okay because the infernal conspirators completely control the upper strata of all political systems in the advanced Western nations & most other nations, as the scam of the COVID-19 'plandemic' has ably demonstrated, even down to the school boards in the minor districts in the USA & elsewhere. Politicians have proven largely to be tools for a job, with diktats being enacted despite fierce opposition from those who have NOT been corrupted, who can plainly see the abuses which are being perpetrated against the people, exemplified in Australia & elsewhere – the dictatorial mandated activity continue to be implemented despite such opposition, they are simply ignored. The politicians who are carrying out these orders from on high will likely be discarded once their usefulness has come to an end. Their usefulness at this time is such that they are enabling the mechanism of the ending of the Age to be brought into effect.

* I am not an intelligence agent, and therefore cannot access files on the conspirators, or the networks which are capable of mounting a resistance to their planned depopulation & the accompanying destruction of the existing world order which they WILL be successful in bringing about if we are unwilling to mount the resistance en masse, in the power of the available men & women of righteousness who are available for the task..

* I am not a member of the military or the police, and therefore I'm not able to command brigades of trained soldiers & drafted police militants who WILL BE required to oppose the private armies of the diabolical tyrants, when the time comes. But the resistance of all of these people & their commanders is required, make no mistake. There is no longer any doubt about this in my mind – everything I have ever understood or intuited, everything I have personally seen in the alternative media or in esoteric books, or online in forums & blogs (etc), everything I have heard or seen testimony regarding, everything God has shown me – all of it, right now, has come to a head. The time to mount an organised resistance is imminent, because otherwise, we are completely out of time. The conspiracy to literally end the world as we know it, and to usher in an age of diabolism, depopulation & grim servitude under the leadership of an infernal, abusive, transhumanist, one party, global power elite, is intended to come to a conclusion at the end of 2021, with the rising of the star Sirius at midnight on New Year's night January 1st, 2022, inaugurating the dawning of the New Age of Satan which they have planned for more than two hundred years as an absolute certainty (likely far longer..)

* Despite my lack of specific relevant qualifications to make these bold assertions, I can state that I'm a devoted, practising Christian following 'the Way', as you will have gathered, who has been given a strong prophetic gift (and I mean 'gift' in the true Christian sense, in terms of the specific divine spiritual gifts listed in Scripture, which one can receive after becoming a Christian, which are intended to work as weapons of salvation, to edify & build the church of God despite the super dark times in which we live). This gifting is not due to any special talents on my part, other than that I'm intelligent enough to interpret a wide range of fairly complex subjects carefully & I always do so with absolute integrity according to my will, with the Truth held in the utmost, most uncompromising of regards.

I dream powerfully every night – complex, winding narratives which I am drawn to follow, to observe & sometimes to engage with, true psychic dramas which provide information of various types, depending on the identity of the narrator. This prophetic gift manifests through often lengthy dreams, which can unfold across a span of several hours during perceived 'dreamtime' (time which sometimes maps to the 'reality time' we experience in the waking world, though sometimes a dream which appears to last an hour or more, takes only 15-20 minutes in waking reality). Furthermore, my dreams often begin as soon as I fall asleep, rather than following classical sleep stage progression, where dreams typically wouldn't begin for over an hour after falling asleep.

The prophetic information conveyed can range from predictions of minor, everyday events in my own life or the lives of my family, with suggestions of how to overcome certain problems which will crop up (& this has been invaluable, as I am deliberately targeted by hidden perpetrators throwing spanners in the works of every plan & project I have had since my earliest years, though the reasons for this are complex & can't be discussed here). Prophecy can range from the humdrum of the everyday, upwards to predict events of national significance (a military tragedy on one occasion), international significance (the rise of ISIS in the Middle East, and the way they were funded/directed by elitists who would end up surprised by how barbaric & diabolical their minions became), as well as events of global significance (the most recent was the knowledge that the booster jabs will be used for targeted assassination of inconvenient dissidents & those who are aware of & actively oppose the infernal conspiracy). Obviously this last one hasn't fully manifested yet, but this is their plan.

Any of the events predicted can refer to either natural or spiritual matters, or a combination of the two. Prophecy is given specifically to lead lost people to salvation, for the edification of believers & those who will come to join 'the church' (by which I mean any & all churches which practice the true path of Christ) – it is also given specifically for the edification of that global church, as well as to warn people of all sorts against taking actions which are forbidden by God, which will incur judgment if they persist in the specific sinful activity they are engaged with. Such prophecy is intended to give people & groups of people the opportunity to change their thinking, their direction, the path which they follow, and this altering of the path will abrogate the outcomes which were foretold as events which would certainly occur if they did not change their path.

I also experience waking visions, which are typically responses to active prayer, they are not usually identifiably prophetic in nature (though they may later prove to have been) - they often arise spontaneously during reflective moments, whenever the eyes are closed & the mind is resting. These visions typically occur in the mind's eye, but have occurred on several occasions as though I were looking through my eyelids at tangible reality before me – these are called 'open visions'. Other spiritual gifts include the ability to pray in tongues, which is intended mainly for personal protective strengthening, though it can be interpreted by someone operating in the anointing of the Holy Spirit during a service. I also experience some limited manifestations of the gift of healing through the laying on of hands (such as the immediate termination of headaches or severe nerve/joint/muscle pain in others – though I've never really sought to develop this gift further).

continued...

link   
I also operate in the gift so-called the 'discernment of spirits', which involves knowing intuitively, with precision, whether a manifest spirit is acting in accord with the will of God (under the influence of the Holy Spirit), if it is human (incarnate or discarnate), if it is angelic, or if it is diabolical, and this includes the ability to rebuke evil or malign spirits in the name of Christ (& have them obey), delivering people from demonic oppression & even possession in rare cases (I have had some limited experience in these most pernicious of circumstances).

Why are all of these gifts given? To edify the believer/ the congregation of believers, and to advance the cause of the Kingdom of God/Christ. Do any of them depend on any special talent of mine? No – but as noted, I am able to interpret them (which is part of the gift) & my intellect is sufficient to connect myriad disparate strands of information into more cogent wholes, to organise systems of knowledge which can ultimately be causative of a realisation which achieves the objectives noted. I cannot claim credit for my intellect, so only my will can be credited, which in fact can only operate in freedom because of the grace which God has bestowed upon me. I am thus a tool for the advancement of the Kingdom of God, and equally, a grateful beneficiary of the goodness of that Kingdom - nothing more.

Know Your Enemy

The religion of the elite is cult worship predicated on [Zodiacal-Numerological-Fertility-Luciferian-'Blood & Pain'-YHWH/Christ/morality inversion & mockery] . This is more advanced than saying simply that they are 'Satanic', but when you add those elements together, we come to a place of 'deep horror tied to deep mystery', which begets true Satanism, as opposed to the deliberately carnival-esque Satanism which is proffered up to the masses, deemed to be largely 'harmless' by the established media, or at least, to those whose opinions matter within media. Thus, the masses of youth think it's 'cool', and follow the white rabbit into Wonderland, where the Devil is waiting.

As noted, the book 'Jack Black; the Dawning of the New Age of Satanism' is very relevant here - in a difficult to read, jilted, halting 'pseudo-prose', it refers to the manner in which the true elitists of our world have ruled & controlled that world over at least the last few hundred years, and likely quite significantly longer than that - I would say that the time of their power goes back to shortly after the time of the founding of the Knights Templar in 1110AD. The book also refers to the sort of religion those elitists have subscribed to in the time of which we are speaking, which for the sake of argument we will imagine is the time soon after the founding of that order of Knights. This is the time when the ancestors of modern elitists (as existing families & friends of the Knights & their order) assumed either total or near-total control over just what those nine knights found under the Temple Mount, which gave the Knights & their order immense (seemingly limitless) wealth & power.

The book in question details the nature & purpose of the Satanic elitists' countdown to an artificial 'cracking' of the Time Code, to create a New Age of Satan, with a New World Order under their total control, an Age which is immediately preceded by massive depopulation, and a total, unequivocal, sinister lockdown of all developed nations of the world. All of which is to be achieved by the start of 2022 – the book was written in 2019, and though he appears to have gotten the initial method of establishing total global hegemony incorrect (he suspected nuclear false flags, rather than a pandemic) – he may yet see his portent proven accurate, if my comments about the flailing reaction of the Satanic elite's response to the sign of God, which marks the onset of a godly rebellion against their Satanic tyranny. There is a strong chance that as we enter the prophesied 'Time of Trouble', they will launch false flags which destabilise the nations & cause global war to erupt as panic sets in, leading “nation to rise against nation” - at which point they would hunker down in their bunkers & wait for the chaos to die down to a manageable level, before moving topside with their private armies to mop up & repair the damage.

The time from the founding of the Knights Templar until our modern time, we shall simply call 'the time of their rule'. In the time of their rule, the original knights, their families & friends of the Order, and the Order itself, became greatly learned in ancient Occult traditions, the details of which are often held to hark back to Atlantis, or Lemuria, and at a minimum, back to Egypt & Babylon. Of course Egypt it is believed is a culture which was both antediluvian & postdiluvian, with the King's List of Manetho seemingly going back hundreds of thousands of years, when kingship belonged to the 'gods', before Mankind had been bestowed with this honour. There is no need to discuss any of this in any great detail, except to say that the lineage of the ancient orders of the priests of Babylon & Egypt, were probably in a minority by the time the Knights Templar were founded, after the rapid & thorough ascent of Christianity (the religion & its outworkings in society are the acts & events which I believe are responsible for the great success of Europe as a tapestry of civilised nations).

I suspect strongly that within or behind the foundation of the Knights' order stood those who had retained the knowledge of the corrupted antediluvian civilisation of 'the Gods & Titans', and that they knew what they were looking for, and where it would be. I'm fairly certain that their discovery under the Temple Mount involved some sort of technology, or perhaps a miraculous/magical artefact of immense power – perhaps the Ark of the Covenant, or a technological item which is able to convert the atoms of ordinary base metals into gold, a find which then sparks the legends of alchemy, and the frantic, fruitless search by thousands who heard the rumours seeking for the Philosopher's Stone, the substance which would either result from the experiments, or accomplish just such a transmutation of atoms for those who sought after it. I believe that as with diamonds, the abundance of gold in the world resulting from this technology is held back from world trade - a closely guarded secret of international significance - because for the world to become aware of just how much of it there is available in private vaults all over the planet, would be to destabilise markets on a level never before conceived of. Author Joseph P Farrell addressed this in several of his books, also discussing the Knights Templar at length, one good example being – ' Hidden Finance, Rogue Networks, and Secret Sorcery: The Fascist International, 9/11, and Penetrated Operations'

continued...

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   
By carefully choosing the time & place of the release into the economy of this gold, initiating others into the big secret where appropriate, the relatively small band of perpetrators responsible for this gold deluge would be able to control literally infinite wealth, and thus over time, their carefully crafted clique took control of all resources on the planet, using a certain degree of influence which never failed, when necessary. Thus begins a secretive campaign to establish themselves as supreme rulers over all the nations which lasts for hundreds of years. Some time early on, those in charge were corrupted by the wealth, power, tools & connections they possessed, and in addition to becoming hopelessly crazed regarding the power question, they were also vulnerable to demonic assaults orchestrated by those increasingly powerful underground cults of Babylonia & Egypt, which remained a steady presence, hidden beneath the surface of the Judeo-Christian world of the Middle East, Europa, Tartaria & Scandinavia as the mainstream Catholic religion developed apace between 33AD & the Middle Ages, in the time following the quest of the Knights Templar. Ultimate power & control of a supreme nature were transferred at the founding of America, with the power elite establishing themselves firmly in the New World, readying themselves for the artificially fudged Satanic countdown to a New Diabolical Age having been initiated. The book I mentioned above by author SK Bain (Black Jack...), and one other by the same author which I have not yet read (The End....), speak pointedly on the matters of celestial timekeeping, both the godly kind - which God made plain to Mankind at the founding of the nations - and the fudged diabolical kind, which seeks to crack the Master's timepiece & establish the rule of the Arch-Demon of Hell upon the Earth.

As noted, we only have a short time before their New World Order is established with force & fervour on New Year's Day 2022. We will need to rise up before then, to take the imperative & follow the Black Swan Event – the sign of the inception of the time of our fullest resistance, when there will be seen upon the Earth the actions which take down the ruling powers, preventing their power grab – though as noted, devastating war will almost certainly result in the process. But we have no choice – it is either that, or as noted earlier, we will simply be walking passively into the Jaws of Hell, to a fate worse than death.

I will author another thread in the next few days which covers the information contained within the books which have clearly elucidated some of these final details to me – as noted, in terms of the timing & the nature of the diabolical elitist takeover & removal of all pretence that they will permit us 'lower' humans to survive, except as slaves – all of us who are the 'useless eaters', which to their mind now includes all of the working & middle classes decimated by the pandemic restrictions & lockdowns, who lost jobs, homes, services, businesses & savings, etc. They intend to destroy us, so it is crucial that everyone is informed of the most pertinent information & is able to organise to take action when the day comes (and I am convinced that it will come very soon). Not the 'Great & Terrible Day of the LORD' (which is the unknowable date on which God will completely wrap up this world's activities & cause all things to return to Him) - but rather a day on which He gives an irrefutable sign that a pivotal moment has come in which all good men & women are needed to resist the diabolical machinations of those who have for the past two years utterly dominated humanity with their inhumane social decrees during the 'plandemic'. When the Black Swan Event occurs, all must take action to route out the conspirators, to arrest, try & sentence them in citizen-led courts, overseen by faithful members of the Judiciary. It's possible that this will have to wait until the warfare brought on by the false flag events of the Infernal Conspirators has been brought under control. But these people must at the very least – even now, where possible - be identified, with suspected crimes summarised, and the level of their involvement roughly established (controlling conspirator, informed influencer, uninformed influencer, useful idiot/degenerate, unwitting participant..) There are those who will read this who know that they can help in preparing the ground for this resistance, I hope they will take it upon themselves to assist, and to wait for the sign.

Again, I know these things not because of who I am, but because of what God has shown to me over the past thirty years, how he has led me to investigate all aspects of Reality, across all alternative topics you can imagine, and how He has guided me with myriad complex & intensive dreams, which add together like the scenes which comprise a movie – put together they produce a much longer, seamless narrative, a visual portrayal of what is to come.

Please choose to trust me, but trust in God above all.

Cheers, FITO.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   
When you say God which one do you mean?

This is a descriptor like planet and human. So when using descriptor please add name or you look dumb. Sick and tired of unnamed descriptor being used as a cover all.

On the subject of creation just why would an infinite omnipotent creator create a creation and then ask for belief and prayer worship?

This does not make any logical sense whatsoever.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: infiniteMeow
When you say God which one do you mean?

This is a descriptor like planet and human. So when using descriptor please add name or you look dumb. Sick and tired of unnamed descriptor being used as a cover all.

On the subject of creation just why would an infinite omnipotent creator create a creation and then ask for belief and prayer worship?

This does not make any logical sense whatsoever.

I'm not religious but I have to say "amen" to your post.

As for the OP, walls and walls of eventual religious diatribe. The concept could have been interesting, but you spoiled it with the ultimate "god" additive.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Reading your first paragraph OP...you already know you have a problem and knowing the problem is half of the solution.

Yes, you do get a little carried away with things, just read your first paragraph and think about it and how to make it so you fit in better. You do have lots of valid points in your threads, you just need to work on a better way of expressing what you say so people do not try to avoid your posts.

Number one thing....Don't make them so bloody long. I don't like reading that much yet I know that there are things in your threads that are real and pertinent. I cannot get through a whole one of your threads when there is so much too them.

I am not criticizing this thread or you, I think you could get more people to pay attention if they were not so long. I am guilty of having long posts too, and I know I lose people if they get too long and try not to do it as often anymore, less words is often better than too many words. Now if I could correct my own actions more by writing this, I would also benefit.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Thank you for walking the Path and sharing what you learn along the way. Put on the full armour of God and leave it on. Things are about to get shaky, but there is no space for fear.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

A bit long, but well worth the read!

I can't think of a better place to spread your message than ATS!!

I have enjoyed reading all your threads, especially this one...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 13-11-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   
In your first paragraph you can't make up your mind if your 20 years old or 30. I quit reading after that. Looks like I saved 10 minutes or so.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: infiniteMeow

I'll happily address your points, though it seems you're perhaps uninterested in real answers, rather only in seeming to be smarter than people who do believe in an infinite, omnipotent, omniscient Creator.

Firstly, the God I stand for, is quite simply the Almighty God, the Biblical God who is above & beyond all others which lay claim to being gods - the LORD, the Most High. The divine mystery of triunity means that God has 'elements of relationship' within His nature, at the core of who & what God is, relationship is expressed - this is important in my second answer. Continuing the first answer, Christ Jesus is the Son, whereas YHWH is the Father, and the element of the presence, the Shekinah, is the Holy Spirit, who is tangibly present throughout Creation & made expressly manifest within you once you commit your life to God. It is through the manifestation of the Shekinah, under the authority of the Father, by commitment to the Son, that spiritual gifts are made available to a believer. Jesus is recognised as the Saviour, the anchor of the soul, whose miraculous ministry on Earth as witness to the Father & to the Holy Spirit was completed when He gave up His life as a substitutionary sacrificial offering, dying in the place of all who are lost.

Secondly, on the matter of an infinite, omnipotent, omniscient & loving Creator, and the motives you as an insignificant human are attempting to ascribe to Him, it strikes me as rather petulent to claim that those motives are illogical just because you don't understand them. Wouldn't it rather be more humble to simply ask what those motives are? Far be it from me to consider myself the last word on God's motives, but the way I have come to understand it is not so much that God demands our worship, but rather that we are creatures which intuiitively & instinctively worship as a means of expressing our love & our wonder in the face of something glorious, beautiful, powerfully loving towards us - when we come face to face with God's presence, we naturally worship our maker, and it is right & fitting that we should do so. Jesus says:

..But the time is coming—indeed it’s here now—when true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth. The Father is looking for those who will worship him that way. For God is Spirit, so those who worship him must worship in spirit and in truth.”

John 4: 23-24
New Living Translation

What He means by this, is not that God is demanding worship as an end in itself, but rather that because we are creatures who naturally worship that which we love, then if we desire to worship God, to know & become beneficiaries of His love in a more personal way - if we recognise the glories of the Universe & want to come closer to the One responsible for them - then we must come to that One via the safe & enjoyable path which He has prescribed to us. To worship in Spirit, and in truth. In total openness & trust (in truth) & by making a formal connection with the Shekinah presence, which can only be done through submission to the authority of the Son*, which will enable miraculous things to happen as we are 'born again', resting in the living, active, powerful & loving presence of God. Often, this is facilitated by worship music, which helps us to enter the presence of God because as with being naturally worshipping creatures, we are equally naturally musical creatures, with an innate love of rhythm, melody, harmony - and dancing, which is the most universal means of entertainment & enjoyment, seconded only by storytellling.

*This is why Jesus said:

“I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.
John 14:6
New Living Translation

I hope this helps.

FITO

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Thank you, that's a very valid point.

I may try to reformulate this thread based on your feedback, though I don't know if that in itself would be a well-received strategy. Perhaps I should hold the line with this particular thread, but either way I will definitely take your feedback on board going forwards. I naturally strive to include every aspect of my thinking when I write, and this applies in every area of life in which I have a need to write. Being quite isolated also doesn't help, because I tend to get lost in the labyrinthes of the mind, thinking too much!

I hope that people can give me a pass on the presentation this time, and try to dig out the useful bits from amidst the blather!

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Kreeate

What if the 'God additive' is absolutely essential to understanding how to overcome the enemy that we face? What if the entire point of the enemy's work over the past several centuries has been to drive God out of the structure of our thinking, and in their ultimate objective, to destroy a great percentage of living humans, so that they can then terrorise & control all remaining humans forevermore?

What if the plan to resist this infernal enemy hangs on people taking a stand & trusting that God Himself is the architect of the plan? Wouldn't you be happy to have God involved if that was the point?

What if everything you've ever heard about God is either a lie, a half-truth, or an unfortunate 'lost-in-translation' problem? Wouldn't you be keen to hear the truth from a place of deep knowledge if that was the case?

Do you not see that in a universe where humans enjoy things about life naturally, that the very author of life made it that way on purpose? Why does everyone think that life with God cannot be enjoyable?** Is it because phrases such as 'religious diatribe' are deliberately engineered insults which are at least 200 years old, just like 'conspiracy theorist' was invented by the CIA in the fifties - the purpose of which is to deceive both the person using the phrase & the people who hear/read the use of the phrase. It is deliberately designed to make you think that everything being said by the religious person is utterly irrelevant, useless, boring, a waste of time & potentially sinister.

Even though there is a lot to wade through in the OP (as I acknowledge above, with apologies), could you consider that there may be something of importance in amongst it all, which perhaps is the reason the communicator is so passionate about communicating the message? Surely it's worth picking through it somewhat to make sure, if the primary observation is that there is a literally diabolical conspiracy which aims to bring a definitive end to the world order, and that the timeline is imminent?

**Jesus Himself said:

The thief’s purpose is to steal and kill and destroy. My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life.

John 10:10
New Living Translation

Cheers,

FITO.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I don't know what to believe, but I do know there are beings like demons and satanists who want to enslave Humanity.

And if theres # like demons, then I do think there is also a God.

But, you'll never have certainty.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

What if the 'God additive' is absolutely essential to understanding how to overcome the enemy that we face? What if the entire point of the enemy's work over the past several centuries has been to drive God out of the structure of our thinking, and in their ultimate objective, to destroy a great percentage of living humans, so that they can then terrorise & control all remaining humans forevermore?

What if the plan to resist this infernal enemy hangs on people taking a stand & trusting that God Himself is the architect of the plan? Wouldn't you be happy to have God involved if that was the point?

What if everything you've ever heard about God is either a lie, a half-truth, or an unfortunate 'lost-in-translation' problem? Wouldn't you be keen to hear the truth from a place of deep knowledge if that was the case?

Do you not see that in a universe where humans enjoy things about life naturally, that the very author of life made it that way on purpose? Why does everyone think that life with God cannot be enjoyable?** Is it because phrases such as 'religious diatribe' are deliberately engineered insults which are at least 200 years old, just like 'conspiracy theorist' was invented by the CIA in the fifties - the purpose of which is to deceive both the person using the phrase & the people who hear/read the use of the phrase. It is deliberately designed to make you think that everything being said by the religious person is utterly irrelevant, useless, boring, a waste of time & potentially sinister.

Even though there is a lot to wade through in the OP (as I acknowledge above, with apologies), could you consider that there may be something of importance in amongst it all, which perhaps is the reason the communicator is so passionate about communicating the message? Surely it's worth picking through it somewhat to make sure, if the primary observation is that there is a literally diabolical conspiracy which aims to bring a definitive end to the world order, and that the timeline is imminent?

**Jesus Himself said:

The thief’s purpose is to steal and kill and destroy. My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life.

John 10:10
New Living Translation

Cheers,

FITO.

God is not necessary. It's a crutch and a cop-out for gullible people who don't want to take responsibility for their own lives and actions.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Lux96

Thank you for being open-minded enough to commit to agnosticism. Until a person has a direct encounter with the presence of God, being agnostic is the only intellectually honest, honourable position to take on the matter.

I truly admire that you've clearly thought about the matter at length, deciding to adopt this stance in regards to the problems we face. It means that you're of a sufficiently open mind to be ready to act when the time comes, when you see something that completely upends the materialist paradigm (the Black Swan Event I referred to repeatedly in the OP). Seeing the BSE will enable you to take the leap of faith, moving from being simply open to the possibility that God exists & is good, to actually believing that He is..

"Wow, I just saw something that can only be explained if God is real & is working through this Black Swan Event to help topple the devilish conspiracy which clearly holds the world's people in its grip.

Now I can take steps to act, to do my part in destroying these evil criminals, to help take back the world in the name of all that is good & holy."

Thanks for your honest & courageous stance. Share your thoughts with your friends & family if you can, get as many people on board with agnosticism as you possibly can, contribute to making the idea of an upcoming Black Swan Event go viral.

Be ready!

"Take no part in the worthless deeds of evil and darkness; instead, expose them. It is shameful even to talk about the things that ungodly people do in secret. But their evil intentions will be exposed when the light shines on them, for the light makes everything visible. This is why it is said,

“Awake, O sleeper,
rise up from the dead,
and Christ will give you light.”

Ephesians 5: 11-14
New Living Translation

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

With all due respect, you are completely wrong, and you're just bandying about yet another of those tired, staid old insults which are actively designed to undermine the possibility for the hearer that God may indeed be real, ready & able to assist them in their lives, to enlist their help in changing the world through the actions of good men & women everywhere. It's intellectually lazy to parrot someone else's opinion, without having any actual experience in thought, word or deed, which helps you to prove that cantankerous old opinion one way or the other.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

"Wow, I just saw something that can only be explained if God is real & is working through this Black Swan Event to help topple the devilish conspiracy which clearly holds the world's people in its grip.

Now I can take steps to act, to do my part in destroying these evil criminals, to help take back the world in the name of all that is good & holy."
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Do we have a leader of the "worthless eaters" to guide us after the "black swan" event to help us take back the world or will it be everyman for himself? Are you the chosen one?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join