It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Not Vaccinated"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
So, the 'company' has been closing in on all of us about vaccination status. They haven't demanded we be vaccinated (...yet), but they have stated that we need to follow the "client's" rules for vaccination.

So, last week, the 'company' decided they needed to know whether people were vaxxed or not. They weren't demanding people be vaxxed, but they were saying they needed to know because of the mandates from Bai-Dan.

I resisted at first, but some middle manager, probably bonus dependent, made an issue out of me not responding to date.

Okay, so today, I responded...There was a pull-down box on the form we had to fill out. I selected..."NOT VACCINATED".

I guess we'll see what happens now. I'm old, and I don't care anymore...if they want to part with a 32 year employee, then I guess I'll just retire...I really don't give a S### anymore!

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Good luck! I am dealing with the same thing and even got a lawyer for my religious exemption. Most people I know who have been vaccinated are against the mandate too. Hang in there! I will pray for you to have a good outcome.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Husband's company issued a mandate for all US employees. He knows of several who are seeking to transfer to other positions in the rest of the world with the company where they won't have to be vaccinated, and if that does not work, they will be walking.

He is vaxxed, but neither of us want to have anything to do with boosters or vaxxing our son.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I guess we'll see what happens now. I'm old, and I don't care anymore...if they want to part with a 32 year employee, then I guess I'll just retire...I really don't give a S### anymore!

It's a good feeling , isn't it ?
I feel sorry for the young folk.
In the words of Eric Cartman : "Screw you guys , I'm going home"

edit on 11/12/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   
My other half ,the hero will probably be jobless too.gonna have to find her health insurance while pregnant.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

It's actually a terrible feeling, to be honest!

To think that companies would so easily part with the institutional knowledge we have is absolutely chilling. The damage which will be done to the industry is unimaginable...yet no one seems to care.

It's incomprehensible to me!!

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   

People are going to get what they voted for good and hard. Sadly, most of them will be too stupid to realize that they did this to themselves.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

originally posted by: Gothmog

It's actually a terrible feeling, to be honest!

To think that companies would so easily part with the institutional knowledge we have is absolutely chilling. The damage which will be done to the industry is unimaginable...yet no one seems to care.

It's incomprehensible to me!!

It is a chilling thought.
But , I still don't give a rat's a__
They are a doing it to themselves .
edit on 11/12/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

People are going to get what they voted for good and hard. ...

And requesting no sand in the vaseline, and/or no kiss, will be the order of the day!!

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Breaking News...

U.S. appeals court affirms hold on Biden COVID-19 vaccine mandate

www.reuters.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   

A common theme today.
My wife and daughters company have been mulling over vaccines. They sent an email to keep people posted on Biden’s mandate which their company would fall under.

So far we all have avoided the jab
I wanted to have a few million test subjects on the books before making a decision but to be honest it’s still as clear as mud.

My friends wife is a hospital nurse and the nurses there recommend the j & j vaccine with a baby aspirin a day a week prior. Blood clot prevention. He said his wife’s menstruation cycle changed.
She also said a 30 yr old lady died yesterday from covid.

Honestly the virus might kill you…
Or the virus might mess you up…

Ugh

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   

My husband and I were discussing this tonight.

For companies that allow religious exemptions.

What about my body and I will do what I want with it? What if I truly believe it is against my best interests. Why is that not OK, but in some cases it‘ s OK with a religious exemption because the church says so?
I guarantee you 99999.9999 of people religious enough to be working for most of these companies are doing something against their religion just by working there.

Crazy times.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Just remember this.

When the poo poo hits the fan blades, and it will, your starting salary should be thrice what you are getting now.

Managers have no idea of what you do, they never have and they never will.

P

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jagman72

Good luck! I am dealing with the same thing and even got a lawyer for my religious exemption. Most people I know who have been vaccinated are against the mandate too. Hang in there! I will pray for you to have a good outcome.

Use Title 7 of the Civil Rights Act.

Surely, your lawyer knows this....

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   
The exemption we asked is based on aborted fetal tissue being in the vaccines or used in testing.

Not a specific religion, a personal one that the vax violates in this case. We have taken many vaccines over the years but this one is not really a Vax even tho the talking heads on the internet and media keep trying to make us believe this one is.

originally posted by: JAGStorm

My husband and I were discussing this tonight.

For companies that allow religious exemptions.

What about my body and I will do what I want with it? What if I truly believe it is against my best interests. Why is that not OK, but in some cases it‘ s OK with a religious exemption because the church says so?
I guarantee you 99999.9999 of people religious enough to be working for most of these companies are doing something against their religion just by working there.

Crazy times.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

The exemption we asked is based on aborted fetal tissue being in the vaccines or used in testing. Not a specific religion, a personal one that the vax violates in this case. We have taken many vaccines over the years but this one is not really a Vax even tho the talking heads on the internet and media keep trying to make us believe this one is.

If you’ve been vaccinated with any of these, they have had fetal tissue used or used in testing.

Adenovirus. Chicken pox. Ebola. Polio. Rabies. Rubella. Shingles.

Or any of these medicines

The hospital’s form includes a list of 30 common medications that used fetal cell lines during research and development. The list includes acetaminophen, albuterol, aspirin, ibuprofen, Tylenol, Pepto Bismol, Tums, Lipitor, Senokot, Motrin, Maalox, Ex-Lax, Benadryl, Sudafed, Preparation H, Claritin, Prilosec, and Zoloft.

www.webmd.com...

I don’t care if you have taken any of these or not. I truly believe it is your body do what you want. I just think it’s kinda weird some people are claiming “religious” exemption when they have taken all these other vaccines and might even be on some of these medications.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Something is so off with all of this and some of you know what I'm talking about. Although I really want to say no, I can't shake the similarities to the jab and the mark of the beast prophecy.

I really want to say no,
but imagine someone thousands of years ago looking at this timeline and seeing people getting their temperature checked via their forehead, or wrist, like digital thermometers do nowadays. Not knowing what you are really seeing you might mistake that for a mark and you may write it down as so.

Maybe not, but with the push we are seeing on a world stage we really need to question what is the end game of this? We will never rid ourselves of Covid, so why the insanity?
edit on 12-11-2021 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   
A lot of big companies are going to lose some of their best employees. Bai-dan does not have the right to hurt those companies. The mandating of vaccines like he did should not have been allowed by executive order and lots of things he did should not have been allowed to bypass the other parts of our government either. He has abused his executive order powers, he is only one guy, not the whole government.

(post by Rikku removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   

The loss of expertise and experience at my place is staggering.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join