It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aussie Health Chief Says People Who Don’t Vaxed Will be “Miserable” and “Lonely” For Life

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   
You have an Top Health Official from Aus admitting that these whole passports and restrictions will never be removed. It will be your New Normal. This is what they meant by "Our New Normal" last year.

These supposed Health Officials who live in ivory towers are projecting. There is a possible reason why they pushed the vaxs to be apporved fast and early without a long term data study. They wanted the mandates to be forced in.

Makes you ask questions how many of these Top Health Officals in other countries have a conflict of interests with one or another drug marker.
Aussie Health Chief Says People Who Don’t Get Vaccinated Will be “Miserable” and “Lonely” For Life

“You won’t be able to hide, you won’t be able to get a doctor to sign off that you got an exclusion because there’s quite set rules on that and doctors will be audited, every one of their exclusions will be looked at very carefully,” he added, before threatening doctors with fines and termination. Perry also threatened people who falsely obtain a vaccine exemption that they will also be hit with fraud charges if they “try and get round the system.”

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Perry concluded by saying that those who don’t get double jabbed will have “a very, very lonely life” and wouldn’t be able to maintain a job.

They are saying those who arent double vaxed will have a diffuclt life. But they wont rest at the 2 shots.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Wow now we know where the nazis moved too, they are in Australia shaming their own people, what a joke.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Aussie

First, they prefer the term "exiled ex-convicts", second, they are adversarial by nature. This is a silly post. Disagree with everything, nothing nefarious going on here.
edit on 11-11-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Wow now we know where the nazis moved too, they are in Australia shaming their own people, what a joke.

Mate, seriously, as far as nazis go in Australia that clown is just the tip of the iceberg, there are way way worse than him.

I'm in Queensland and there are more than 1 million of us. Casual observation reveals that the majority of people refusing mandatory participation are people you really would be best not f#$king with.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   

The fools down under are insane.
Less than 2000 deaths out of a population of more than 25 million.
Utter clown insanity.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

Aussie

First, they prefer the term "exiled ex-convicts", second, they are adversarial by nature. This is a silly post. Disagree with everything, nothing nefarious going on here.
Such a silly post you just had to comment!

Glad to see you’re in agreement with all this.

Got it.

Edit: sounds a lot like Nazi Germany.

Or another way:

“The beatings will continue until morale improves!”
edit on 11-11-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

I wonder how many in Aus are willing to be booster vaxed after the second? and third one coming a bit faster than anticipated?

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

Aussie

Got it.

I am just advocating on behalf of my "exiled ex-convicts" friends. They would utterly smash your comment about your proclamations on how they would understand certain comments.

You will have to explain yourself to them. steel your self.

edit on 11-11-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

I wonder how many in Aus are willing to be booster vaxed after the second? and third one coming a bit faster than anticipated?

As I've said to the missus, the wheels will fall off at some stage when the people who have been coerced into participation realise it's all just one big con job.

We do not need their nazi wonderland and we don't want it, they can have it all. The corporate pubs and restaurants, the libraries and museums ..... whatever nazi BS it is they can have it.

We have our humanity and it's not for sale.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Aussie

Got it.

I am just advocating on behalf of my "exiled ex-convicts" friends. They would utterly smash your comment about your proclamations on how they would understand certain comments.

Glad they stuck you at the helm as their mouthpiece. Sure you aren’t being paid?

Guess I’ll steel myself while I wait for their “withering disagreement”.

But yeah, this windbag and his threats sound pretty dire and nefarious. Anyway. Glad you’re cool with this.

I always listen to and obey those that threaten me.

Especially here.

*yawn.

Next?
edit on 11-11-2021 by slatesteam because: So sleepy

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

We have our humanity and it's not for sale.

No its the opposite these officials and polticans simply have forgotten what it is to be human.
edit on 11-11-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Aussie

Got it.

Glad they stuck you at the helm as their mouthpiece. Sure you aren’t being paid?

Guess I’ll steel myself while I wait for their “withering disagreement”.

But yeah, this windbag and his threats sound pretty dire and nefarious. Anyway. Glad you’re cool with this.

I always listen to and obey those that threaten me.

Especially here.

*yawn.

Next?

How dare you devalue the opinions of our Australian colleagues. I hope they get a chance to give you some real world perspective.

Glad to hear you are obedient. Noted for future use.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

As this is Australia, I really couldn’t care less but the amount of support you give to insane “vaccine” mandates and restrictions is astounding.
It indicates some kind of agenda or something worse.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

originally posted by: marg6043

Mate, seriously, as far as nazis go in Australia that clown is just the tip of the iceberg, there are way way worse than him.

I'm in Queensland and there are more than 1 million of us. Casual observation reveals that the majority of people refusing mandatory participation are people you really would be best not f#$king with.

Why don't you just get rid of them then? It's going to happen worldwide very soon anyway. I think we've all had about enough of this BS from these assclown politicians, health liars masquerading as ministers and of course the globalists with their handlers. Anybody can be taken down, one of the first things you learn in the intel community, nobody is untouchable. You just need motivation, planning, time and patience.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: MDDoxs

As this is Australia, I really couldn’t care less but the amount of support you give to insane “vaccine” mandates and restrictions is astounding.
It indicates some kind of agenda or something worse.

Something worse for 1000 Alex...

"these people are hypocrites whom love to lord over others, once hailed as champions of social and racial justice, this group of people nowadays wonder through the street yelling at people who smile. And they are experts at taking money and good which doesn't belong to them "

What is... A Democrat?

Ding ding ding!!

You won a trip to the beautiful beach side resort town in Australia!!

Ehhh... I'll pass... Can I go to Afghanistan instead?

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Aussie

Got it.

It's funny and ironic how the only country that everybody can rag on seems to be America. That said I've learned over the years to read their newspaper and read an article then read the comments and it gives you a much accurate feel than a few 'in-country" posters here.

The problem is Queensland Courier nor the one network news station I found in QL, has a place where we commoners can leave comments, or if they do I wasn't able to find it.

Most newspapers here in the states have this, hell most of the TV and radio stations do too. Is there a reason there aren't any comment sections, and I mean a mostly uncensored comment section. It's invaluable when looking at what other countries, provinces, territories, states, cities, and towns are doing. Like remember when the marching started in Charleston Va., I thought knew Charleston, it's a peaceful little town in a beautiful area, friendly, etc. But when all the ruckus started just reading the comments section you could hear the venom and vitriol, looking back it was obvious some stuff was gonna go down.
The point is when you have a comments section it can give you insights just by the ratio of positive comments to negative ones, or just by the sheer number of comments.

Please tell me those from the land of Oz, where do you complain, rant, or rave to? Cause if I look and see on the comments section that 80% to 90% of the "Aussies" don't give a flying flip they are turning into the IV Reich, I damn sure aren't gonna care either. However, if it is more than 60/40 or less, that's a significant portion of your population pissed off, not to mention how is all of this affecting the Aboriginal population as well as other minorities?

After seeing the media manipulation here in the US I'm certain it's even worse Down under. Hard to tell, because our frame of reference is just the questionable media and a few Aussies here. They are mostly great BTW, it's just not a lot of them.

In other words how about some links where we can find more of a real cross-section of Australian opinions...

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   
All these people supporting these draconian measures and over reach, apparently they don't understand the president being set. some people are just fine with these Mandates and laws forcing vaccination, because they love the Vax. But next time the government forces you to do something, you may not like it. If next year they tell you that for the betterment of the country, if you're unmarried you must take birth control, and you explain that youre male and they tell you that you are a birthing person, no one is going to be there to fight with you, they're gonna know they can get away with it. And please tell me that sounds stupid, and would NEVER happen...jist like they said mandates would never happen.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Technocrats; they have been stewing for decades; fantasizing about how much better the world would be if they could just get the "low EQ" people to just see reason. Oh they don't seek power for powers sake; they just want to be kind, gentle and helpful. Humanity has serious issues and quite simply they are the ones smart enough to fix the problems.

Than came Covid-19 and it was the perfect opportunity for them to put their fantasies into practice.

Villains who twirl their moustaches are easy to spot. Those who clothe themselves in good deeds are well camouflaged. These types of people will always be with us, waiting for the right climate in which to flourish, spreading fear in the name of righteousness.

edit on 11-11-2021 by dandandat2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I hope next elections you all in Australia have the chance to kick that mother fecker out and left him in the town square for the people to take their revenge.

Really, I know we have it bad in the US but thankfully no all the states follow the nazi mandates, I happen to be in one that life is as normal as it could be and I am not taking the crap jab.

I like Australia I think is a great country too bad is been taken by fascist leadership that do not care about the people but the pharmaceuticals they are making deals with, Pfizer is one of them.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join