It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aussie Health Chief Says People Who Don’t Vaxed Will be “Miserable” and “Lonely” For Life

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

If they're going to be miserable and lonely for life, they have nothing to lose by "arresting" the officials who punished them in that way. Start at the top.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oppositeoftruth
All these people supporting these draconian measures and over reach, apparently they don't understand the president being set. some people are just fine with these Mandates and laws forcing vaccination, because they love the Vax. But next time the government forces you to do something, you may not like it. If next year they tell you that for the betterment of the country, if you're unmarried you must take birth control, and you explain that youre male and they tell you that you are a birthing person, no one is going to be there to fight with you, they're gonna know they can get away with it. And please tell me that sounds stupid, and would NEVER happen...jist like they said mandates would never happen.

That's where I'm coming from too, I used to be ambivalent towards politics, etc., But damn these last 18-24 months there have been a number of members spot on in their predictions of what was ahead.

Not to mention I always thought the Aussies would be more resistant and rebellious, hell I was counting on it.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
You have an Top Health Official from Aus admitting that these whole passports and restrictions will never be removed. It will be your New Normal. This is what they meant by "Our New Normal" last year.

It will be removed once these assh*les are removed from power. We outnumber them globally billions to , what ? , a few thousand or million at most?

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Steel yourself? What kind of terribly cringe worthy statement is that? I understand that you enjoy getting offended on behalf of others but this is taking it a bit far isn't it?

As far as the Australia situation is concerned, hopefully the population there is able to handle it. If not, then it's just another lost "western" nation, shame really.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick
a reply to: MDDoxs

Steel yourself? What kind of terribly cringe worthy statement is that?

I assumed he was asking someone to gird their loins for lovin'.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Promise?

If I don't take this "vax" you'll leave me alone?

Sounds amazing!

Can I forego taxation as well?

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   

You won’t be able to hide

Well that's not threatening AT ALL, from a gov official who supposedly works for the people and is not supposed to be the boss of them!

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Well, it is beneficial that I have studied pharmaceutical science and natural chemistries for over fifteen years I suppose. Since I may have a hard time getting medical treatment in the future because I am intolerant to the vaccine. Years of hacking methods of action of pharmaceutical drugs has led to multiple different ways of treating diseases and symptoms. They have been pulling the wool over people's eyes for a long time, making us believe that all natural products are not real by picking on a few things people use that lead to harm and blasting them to make people believe only Pharma meds are real. I was surprised as hell to find out that there are so many things that can help us stay healthy, and most of these things people have been convinced are not real. I feel that the Pharma companies are paying people to discredit natural plant and animal chemistries that their meds are designed off of, they will not do it themselves because that would disprove that their meds work, so they contract with people to discredit natural chemistries that actually work.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   

" Aussie Health Chief Says People Who Dont Vaxed Will be Miserable and Lonely For Life as FREE Men " .

Ah , Yeah.........

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: OppositeoftruthIf next year they tell you that for the betterment of the country, if you're unmarried you must take birth control, and you explain that youre male and they tell you that you are a birthing person, no one is going to be there to fight with you, they're gonna know they can get away with it. And please tell me that sounds stupid, and would NEVER happen...jist like they said mandates would never happen.

Free birth control? (given in my country health care on that scale and system would be free)... nice, now if only I had the opportunity to take advantage of it if it ever comes.

Now there was that nice woman who was very chatty with me today while i waited the mandatory 20 minutes after getting my Covid booster shot. I think she liked me, i mean who asks a stranger Cats or Dogs as prefered animals, Sun or Rain as prefered weather? during a conversasion, She had cute eyes too, must admit the mystery of what lay behind the mask is very risible.

Maybe ill see her again in 6 months when the next booster comes along... maybe that free birth control will be up and running then too.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

Aussie

First, they prefer the term "exiled ex-convicts", second, they are adversarial by nature. This is a silly post. Disagree with everything, nothing nefarious going on here.

yes, we were all shipped here for stealing bread ...

what an idiotic post, as usual.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

Aussie

First, they prefer the term "exiled ex-convicts", second, they are adversarial by nature. This is a silly post. Disagree with everything, nothing nefarious going on here.
Such a silly post you just had to comment!

Glad to see you’re in agreement with all this.

Got it.

I am just advocating on behalf of my "exiled ex-convicts" friends. They would utterly smash your comment about your proclamations on how they would understand certain comments.

You will have to explain yourself to them. steel your self.

you dont advocate for me, bloke...

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: new_here

You won’t be able to hide

Well that's not threatening AT ALL, from a gov official who supposedly works for the people and is not supposed to be the boss of them!

Isnt it a bit a self projecting when they mention that they claim that we wont be able to hide yet they themselves, "Top Officials" are the ones that always appear on the news stories that seem to be hiding?

A few times on some Canadian MSM outlets there were times where a health official was caught by YTuber users in the comment section.

They caught them by having fake windows in their homes? supposedly.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   
www.abc.net.au...

81.9% of Australians aged 16 and older are fully vaccinated

If these numbers are correct Australia has already fallen.
Here in Melbourne everyone still wears the masks so its safe to say my life as a non willing slave will be very hard as claimed. Most non essential retail buisenesses are demanding vaccine proof. I couldnt even get a job with a lawn mowing crew as they demanded i be double jabed or they will face $30k in fines if found out that im not vaxxed.
So yes i am basically unemployable as we speak.
I will never be taking the vaxx so my life will be extremely difficult in the coming future.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ADZY616

What they are doing in Aus is overreach. For something that has killed 5 Million while the Spanish Flu has killed 51 Million more in months.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

What will happen now will be uncontrollable. I think in all probability there will be an assassination. This usually happens when they cross the line. You have to remember all the politicians are closeted rich boys which have no idea what the consequences of their policy in the real world will cause. They just get paid and told what to do by whoever. Their reality is an analysis given to them by some University bright boy on what to do to get a certain result. Which will have been vetted by "You know who" they are compromised and have no choice. The main point is to create chaos anyway as they are disposable items in this game. There is a high probability of an assassination list. The first to go will most likely those that could have stopped all this but didn't. The real end game is to get Austrailias resources tied up, the people are of no concern in this plan, in the disappearing hard-to-find resources of this planet. Which will be after a lot of misery. As it does not look like Australians have gone off yet there is a high probability that they never will. The reality is that you have lost your country. Here is the main problem.www.bitchute.com...
edit on 12-11-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 03:21 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Because the protection of the COVID-19 vaccine lasts a lifetime? I thought it didn’t even protect for a year?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join