It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kyle Rittenhouse is about to testify. Livestream here

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: LSU2018

If he is let off the hook, BLM/ANTIFA will be less violent. It was Kyle who single-handedly ended the unrest in Kenosha last year. Should get a big Award.

Agreed. There should be a statue of him built, especially if a lowlife criminal loser like George Floyd can get one for trying to fight the police.

In 5 years, people will walk past a George Floyd bust/statue and wonder, "Who the hell is that?"

Everybody will think it's Kanye, isn't he supposed to run for President or something..
edit on 10-11-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
🤣🤣 roflmao prosecutor is a nit picky micromanaging double-talker bulls#t artist roflmao 🤣🤣

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

If he is let off the hook, BLM/ANTIFA will be less violent. It was Kyle who single-handedly ended the unrest in Kenosha last year. Should get a big Award.

Agreed. There should be a statue of him built, especially if a lowlife criminal loser like George Floyd can get one for trying to fight the police.

In 5 years, people will walk past a George Floyd bust/statue and wonder, "Who the hell is that?"

If it hasn't been ripped down by that point, which I certainly hope happens. It should be destroyed.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   

a reply to: Ohanka

I haven't watched the trial...just seen stills. Is the prosecutor the guy who looks addicted to Jelly-roll Donuts?

He's one of them. The other, the main worm, is this guy. Binger, has horn hair.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
🤣🤣 roflmao prosecutor is a nit picky micromanaging double-talker bulls#t artist roflmao 🤣🤣

Yeah, he tried to turn it into a crime that Kyle drove to work without a driver's license.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Mistrial is real close 🤣🤣

What's the potential at this point the prosecution prefers mistrial to an acquittal and they are manipulating for just that.
I don't know exactly what it means, but the Defense Attorney used the phrase 'Mistrial with Prejudice', which I'm pretty sure would not be a good thing for the Prosecutor.

eta: "If it is declared with prejudice it means the case cannot be retried. A mistrial with prejudice will occur in cases that involve prosecutorial misconduct or judicial misconduct."

edit on 11/10/21 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Binger stepping in it again

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

You don't want that. A mistrial means that the prosecutor gets to try again. Acquittal is what's wanted.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
This absolute moron of a prosecutor knows absolutely nothing about anything and it’s frankly amazing he is a lawyer to begin with, let alone Assistant District Attorney.

Speaking of which, ADA is an elected position in Wisconsin, so is DA. I’m starting to think the DA gave him this trainwreck of a case to eliminate the competition.

Give him the rotund office idiot as a helper and bang, political rival removed in one fell swoop.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
This absolute moron of a prosecutor knows absolutely nothing about anything and it’s frankly amazing he is a lawyer to begin with, let alone Assistant District Attorney.

Speaking of which, ADA is an elected position in Wisconsin, so is DA. I’m starting to think the DA gave him this trainwreck of a case to eliminate the competition.

Give him the rotund office idiot as a helper and bang, political rival removed in one fell swoop.

I like his description of exploding hollow points and full metal jackets that were designed for 2 for 1 kills. Good thing this prosecutor is so knowledgeable about firearms considering he probably prosecutes many people for firearm charges.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Tekner

What's hilarious is that he is trying to show that Rittenhouse has no knowledge of firearms to portray him as reckless. You can't write this sh*t.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

You don't want that. A mistrial means that the prosecutor gets to try again. Acquittal is what's wanted.

Prosecutor might want to "retry" because their losing the main points.

Prosecutor is not the brightest is he 🤣

Judge might be able to declare mistrial and dismiss all charges too? 🤣

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I can see the future and I've already started designing a line of KYLE tshirts, mugs, patches, wall hangings etc. Emails going out to the production houses now.

Why?

KYLE is a hero to a section of the market. Just like Zimmerman and OJ were. Capitalism....

I know it will be a "flash in the pan" and BOGO can still harvest a pocket full. I've been a designer of commercial products for over 50 years. I had a retail/mfg./design op but covid shut it down.

I'm just saying Id doubt there will be a national market for Kyle merchandise, it's not landmark or anything the justice system is just showing how we rush to judgement based on media bias and opinion.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I can see the future and I've already started designing a line of KYLE tshirts, mugs, patches, wall hangings etc. Emails going out to the production houses now.

Why?

KYLE is a hero to a section of the market. Just like Zimmerman and OJ were. Capitalism....

I know it will be a "flash in the pan" and BOGO can still harvest a pocket full. I've been a designer of commercial products for over 50 years. I had a retail/mfg./design op but covid shut it down.

I'm just saying Id doubt there will be a national market for Kyle merchandise, it's not landmark or anything the justice system is just showing how we rush to judgement based on media bias and opinion.

I respectually disagree...

We are watching a folk hero in the making, just like Z was. I'm a capitalist and will capitalize on it if possible. No worries though, I have failed and lost myass on many projects. This may be one, but fortune favors the bold, as they say.

I use ATS as a bellwether for trends along with other alternative media. I just hope I can beat my competition to the marketplace! Thank God for the www. and public domain.
edit on 10-11-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Judge might be able to declare mistrial and dismiss all charges too? 🤣

Are you trying to say that the Prosecutor is going for a Mistrial because he's getting his ass kicked?

I don't know if the Judge can dismiss the charges so that they can't be brought back.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Why?

We are watching a folk hero in the making, just like Z was. I'm a capitalist and will capitalize on it if possible. No worries though, I have failed and lost myass on many projects. This may be one, but fortune favors the bold, as they say.

Yea I know everybody on my block had a Zimmerman T-Shirt and coffee mug...

edit on 10-11-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

I don't know if the Judge can dismiss the charges so that they can't be brought back.

As someone said previously, a mistrial can be declared with prejudice and that means the case cannot be retried. A mistrial with prejudice happens in cases that involve prosecutorial misconduct or judicial misconduct.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

I theorized earlier that by the defense going forward with witnesses and now especially with KR taking the stand, they may intact be going for a directed verdict if that is still allowed as they've tried once already.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Why?

Yea I know everybody on my block had a Zimmerman T-Shirt and coffee mug...

I didn't see any in my neighbor hood either....with this I'm going for the Qanon market. It's huge, I did my research!!!

This trial is bigger than the supebowl.
edit on 10-11-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I didn't see any in my neighbor hood either....with this I'm going for the Qanon market. It's huge, I did my research!!!

Research? Where? The New York Times, Washington Post, CNN, ABC, NBC, MSNBC ......

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join