It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How America will collapse by 2025

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   
This article as linked was written by Salon.

For the record I have been aware of the Deagle report for several years. Many others here have also written about it here on ATS. Just look it up as a search. What’s strange to me is that two people in the USA government should not be in office simply because they appear to be compromised medically. Right, I am referencing our President and Nancy Pelosi. So is it simply coincidence or is it planned "plausible deniability" as in a mentally incapacitated person cannot be found guilty for any and all potential crimes? Think about it.

I mean you read the papers, watch TV and heard both he and her both speak recently. So anyone here think they are on point? Obviously when they cut the live feed on Mr. President on cue they already know he isn’t right.

So when you understand the USA population of the USA later into this decade as declining to 100 million as predicted by Deagle and sit back and watch the on goings in Washington, one must sit back and ask wass up? Right?

In lieu of the above back in 2020 I bought some cheap land on the ocean, 80 feet above sea level but with beach access. Simply as a bug out if the above begins to come true. That’s why I am vaccinated. To play their game. However, that doesn’t guarantee me anything.

How America will collapse (by 2025)

Asoft landing for America 40 years from now? Don't bet on it. The demise of the United States as the global superpower could come far more quickly than anyone imagines. If Washington is dreaming of 2040 or 2050 as the end of the American Century, a more realistic assessment of domestic and global trends suggests that in 2025, just 15 years from now, it could all be over except for the shouting. Despite the aura of omnipotence most empires project, a look at their history should remind us that they are fragile organisms. So delicate is their ecology of power that, when things start to go truly bad, empires regularly unravel with unholy speed: just a year for Portugal, two years for the Soviet Union, eight years for France, 11 years for the Ottomans, 17 years for Great Britain, and, in all likelihood, 22 years for the United States, counting from the crucial year 2003.

2021 REFERENCE link:

10 Signs America Is Headed for Certain Collapse

edit on 7-11-2021 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 7-11-2021 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

8. Mass Hysteria

Looking at you, anti-vaxxers.

And Q-Anoners.

And cancel culturists.

And people who vote for Republicans and Democrats.

America is now filled with conspiracy theorists, signaling a total breakdown in personal understanding, civic goodwill, institutional trust, and national unity.

So now Conspiracies are a sign of Hysteria?

So no original thoughts just the ones fed to Us?

Sorry, I always thought asking questions was a valid form of information gathering.
edit on Sun Nov 7 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: source needed IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

As long as you have good folks in your nation that BELIEVE in the US you will always have an America, it may morph, shrink and possibly even expand but there are too many ties that bind for your nation to ever completely collapse.

Threats to your nation are first Yellowstone.

Corrupt Politician's.

Swindling economic corruption - bankster's and the MIC whom are out of control and no longer answer to your government but instead run it.

Erosion of your Democracy due to vote rigging - even well meaning vote rigging is toxic to your nation and removed the very ideal of what it is to be a US - CITIZEN.

And Lastly unregulated migration though the vast majority of even the illegal migrants are not the real problem except of course the criminals, the problem is that a nation is built upon unity and shared values, take that away and you have chaos.

Secessionists may also tear your nation apart but they are highly unlikely to ever gain power.

That leaves as a final danger Civil War which may erupt due to bad governance, corruption and the mix of all the above.

I personally do not see the US falling apart any time soon but unless you get government whom care about the US citizens from the bottom up and NOT the other way around it will lose it's soul which is pretty much the same thing.

Basically I believe you have enough patriots of ALL political colours however to keep your nation together, certainly you may get the odd rogue state or even times when the rogue state are the good guy's fighting for the real American values but in the end the US has to survive.

It is necessary for world stability for the US to not only survive but for it to prosper, it is necessary for it to return to it's moral roots for that to happen however.

A world without the US despite it's light not being as bright as it once was and it often being morally ambiguous in the last 70 odd years will be a very dark place indeed, if the worst does happen someone has to step up somewhere.

edit on 7-11-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   
11th item: Anarchy, not civil war

War Lords run the All The Lands which are not the 20 or so metro-Areas run by the Fascist-Party (radical awake democratz)
_ or the Lands of the handful of Tribal Nations that are under Treaty with the former USofA which is now some 40+ Nations instead of States

~most everybodies Dystopia is represented~

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I see the collapse coming, I think anyone with any critical thinking skills actually sees how this plan was deployed. As far as Deagel goes, it was quite telling when they removed their 2025 Forecast page in April 2021. Of course, it's still on the Wayback Machine at archive.org. I realize Deagel is a MIC risk analysis and assessment firm, but I have to ask.... "Where are 230 million Americans, 11 million Canadians and 50 million British going by 2025? Considering the existing human DNA findings in fast food and the Wisconsin Senate Bill 228 allowing for liquification of humans to be used as fertilizer, are we becoming a world of Soylent Green consumers?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
War Lords run the All The Lands which are not the 20 or so metro-Areas run by the Fascist-Party (radical awake democratz)

The Dems will think they're running the 20 metro areas, patting themselves on the back with initiatives such as gender-neutral school locker rooms and "reimagining" their police.

While crime rates in murders per hour will tell a different story.
edit on 7-11-2021 by gb540 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

In lieu of the above back in 2020 I bought some cheap land on the ocean, 80 feet above sea level but with beach access. Simply as a bug out if the above begins to come true. That’s why I am vaccinated. To play their game. However, that doesn’t guarantee me anything.

That is an interesting choice for a bugout property. 80' above sea level but with beach access? Is it on cliff or a steep hill? Do you have a large deep-hulled boat that you need to moor at this beach? Otherwise why bug out to a beach area (not fresh water at that)?

There are much more knowledgeable preppers here on this site me and I like hearing their thinking regarding how they plan. I would be interested to know why you chose that location for your bugout spot.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I planned for this eventuality by marrying a foreign woman and keeping my money in her country.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Even if votes count....we are running on rims and it's unlikely the enemedia will
cease to fuel the festering of injustice. The good news is that they will not be able
to walk down the street, because there are not a lot of Biden voters, and never were,
so justice served up a la Romania might ensue. It may resolve more quickly
than anyone could believe. That's why they are priming SC for removing 'state entities'
granting registration powers (2A). No guns, no problem! Let's have a beer with Brett. Keep an eye
on 2022 because it's coming.
1A died pretty fast via bigtech and fear of social credscores.
They ought to all swing, in synchronized tandem.

Let's boycott China so they'll not be able to function?
Let's buy their stuff, so they'll stop sending over more free bioweapons?
China will hump this mutt till the nukes fly, because the agenda is political.

One thing....You took the clot shot so you could buy bugout property?
Play their game? I am guessing your livelihood was at stake?
Was this a concession? I don't get it. Terrorist thrive on that sort of thing.
They count on it.

Whatever. I don't think Russian roulette is ever a good idea.
It's even worse with an automatic....
That's what I see when persons talk about aydz.
They are killing themselves with their programming.
Now, as they turn the gaslight dial...we see how covfear
works the same way, with a more controlled time lapse function.
I am not touching any of it. Never did.
Let the people kill themselves out of gratitude that they never stepped in poo,
as they gleefully discuss the impending certain doom of those who they think did.
Make jokes about it. It's all etched in their brain, every word, punchline, and fear.
Slowly...slowly, they try to rollout the plan that they just f'd us all with the ADEs.
Peeps dropping dead everywhere and being covered up, oh well.
More parking spots, right, so who cares. Who cares until they start rollout that vax equals
whoops....no immune function at all anymore...where have they heard this before....
thinking thinking...it's...it's in there somewhere. But....this used to make me happy.

Young people. Vaxed. Heart problems. Even the blind can see what's going on, and they won't
play the game anymore, unless they're stupid. Or in fear. Or FEMA'd into it. Tricked by teachers
parents or some clerk at walmart. Let's try new things, courtesy of Pfizer, just like learning
about the erogenous zone
of the anus of Superman, in classrooms. Let's explore new realms.
this is really really meta folks..why become a mere homosexual when you can just switch gender?
Back and forth! Well, carry on. It's your life, until it's not.
Marcus Aurelius said do no more, or less, than usual, whether suddenly wealthy, or poor.
Lester says 'be yourself'.

That's what's great about science. A highly leveraged system which promotes
any political agenda they can fabricate and bring to the earbuds of us all.
Who can refute what they cannot see?

They think they cannot lose,
but really, fixing the last POTUS bid was the final straw.
Everyone sees it. Very few voted for Biden. Maybe some science worshippers
with a toolbox filled with crayons and a grudge against a creator they cannot manipulate,
and a few dimwits who got bribed. Pretty sure no one admits to this anymore.

You bring up a salient observation.
Pelosi sounded nuts, much more nuts than usual.
In her latest rambling she couldn't even enunciate her babbling thoughts,
very unusual. Yes...perhaps they fear justice and this is their out. Good point here.
I see that some rinos who could not be bothered to support election fraud
inquiry, because Trump,
are jumping on the Rand Paul 'let's get to the bottom of Fauci and Gates' bandwagon.
They don't wanna die!

# 1478
edit on 7-11-2021 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-11-2021 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

By Alfred McCoy Published December 6, 2010 8:01PM (EST)

That article was prescient as #ing hell, it didn't dawn on me that it's about to turn 11 YEARS OLD until I was damn near at the end.

Give it a read folks, it's utterly skin-crawlingly & eerily spot on in parts.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
From my point of view I don't see how we get through the next decade. I thought we had much more time, like 50 years or so but the Covid hysteria proved me wrong.

So yeah, time is running out. Let's stop wasting it and use it with respect and determination from now on because we never know when the end will knock at our door.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Seems a good plan to install phony leaders at end of life to wreck a country then the blame dies with them.

I doubt anyone believes Joe Biden controls the USA, he can hardly control his own bowel movements, we can see the puppet and the strings, yet the master is still shrouded behind the curtain.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Definitely and anti-America piece of drivel.

Opinion piece at best.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
Definitely and anti-America piece of drivel.

Opinion piece at best.

Speaking of drivel. Why is the vice president of the United States of America asking about environmental justice?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We may not make it to 2025. None of us, because unstable people are in charge of the America nuclear arsenal.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I can no longer find the Deagon.com page I once read with the fluctuating of population of countries between 2019 & 2025.

Does anyone else have this problem?

It was online before the COVID global manipulation scenario
edit on 7-11-2021 by Scubalicious because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   

James Corbett had a look at the Deagel site quite recently.

The Corbett Report : But What About Deagel? - Questions For Corbett

He digs into some of their older predictions, by searching archives.
It seems they don't have a very accurate record of making predictions, but everyone is free to investigate and make-up their own minds.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   
2020 was a foretelling of how fast it will happen.

it will be exponential

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   
America by 2025 will be stronger than it is presently.

America is self-healing. It has done this many times before.

Some times it takes a while, but we have always been able to handle our foes, no matter who or what they were.

The collective mindset of America is something to behold. No other country has figured it out, yet.

Have faith.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   
We are already in the middle of collapse, USA will be unrecognizable by 2025.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Just to note this. In the book of Daniel at the beginning of the apocalypse (Chapters 8 and 11) an entity he calls Greece is attacked by a group of 4 nations out of the middle east. Then this "Greece" attacks back and conquers 3 of those nations.
Then the "Greece" of the prophecy then fractures 4 ways into 4 separate states.

Just saying if the US get provoked into attacking Iran in the next couple of years the 3 nations being conquered by "Greece" part of the prophecy would be fulfilled. Then I would be worried about being scattered to the 4 winds part of it.

4 And when he shall stand up, his kingdom shall be broken, and shall be divided toward the four winds of heaven; and not to his posterity, nor according to his dominion which he ruled: for his kingdom shall be plucked up, even for others beside those.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join