It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How America will collapse by 2025

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Notice all those explosions in China this past month?

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

Its so easy to stand down once you or your family is threatened with death. Yes?

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Smart

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
As I said in this post, the collapse of your country was announced thru a graphic novel named Give Me Liberty, published in 1990. I know it’s hard to believe, but that’s how they do it when they want to announce something: they use fiction (because it gives them a good legal protection) to tell their plans, always mixed with disinformation.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
a reply to: Waterglass

I see the collapse coming, I think anyone with any critical thinking skills actually sees how this plan was deployed. As far as Deagel goes, it was quite telling when they removed their 2025 Forecast page in April 2021. Of course, it's still on the Wayback Machine at archive.org. I realize Deagel is a MIC risk analysis and assessment firm, but I have to ask.... "Where are 230 million Americans, 11 million Canadians and 50 million British going by 2025? Considering the existing human DNA findings in fast food and the Wisconsin Senate Bill 228 allowing for liquification of humans to be used as fertilizer, are we becoming a world of Soylent Green consumers?

Cheers - Dave

According to my knowledge of the Reactionary Conspiracy, with that web they were using internet fiction to announce the death toll they expect from a First Strike on the USA and maybe in the two other countries, Canada and the UK. But they made use of one of their tricks to tell it: instead of telling it straightforward, they told it in reverse by putting the figures of the expected survivors (For example: 230 million in the case of the USA) instead of just giving the expected death toll (about 100 million, following the same example).

Clues: Deagel is an anagram of the eagle and this animal (called adler in German) is a very known symbol used by fascist regimes. In addition to that, Adlertag (Eagle day) was the name of the first day (13 August 1940) of the nazi operation aiming to destroy the British RAF.

(I don’t like at all having to say that, but it’s my duty to do so. Hope you guys understand me).

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MarxistDebunker

I read the book Mind Games as written by Richard Thieme. He also supports as what you wrote about fiction as that's how its done. He's a former priest who turned speaker for the Alpha agencies such as the CIA, NSA, FBI, SS, DHS and many more.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass
Thanks for the message. Didn’t know the book nor the author. Apparently the conspirators allow some people to tell part of the truth, only in a book and always mixed with disinformation, as long as is one of those books nobody (from the general public) reads. That’s why they aren’t very happy with me, because I’m telling the whole truth (not just a part of it) and I’m telling it via social networks where everyone can read it gratis.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join