It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alec Baldwin May Have INTENTIONALLY Killed That Woman

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Tim Pool Video on this subject.

The thing that Tim points out here is the basic where is the line drawn. Alec Baldwin pointed a loaded weapon at this person, pulled the trigger and she died of the resulting gunshot. The question should be why did he take this weapon and fire on her without knowing the status of the weapon? He was trained to treat all weapons as if they are loaded. No excuses in my opinion. Quit making excuses for him and charge him with negligent homicide at the very least. That is what the law is here very clearly. If not he is in a class protected from consequences of the law with his actions. A clear 2 tier system.

edit on 11/5/2021 by machineintelligence because: mispelling

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

I hate to say it, but, the first thought that entered my mind upon hearing of the shooting was, "How long will it be before we find out they were romantically involved?" In other words, it was not an accident.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Saw an article somewhere that said the Armeror Lady said somebody may have put a real bullet in the gun !!

Well duh 😃

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   
As much as I'd love to roast him on this the guilty one is whoever put live ammo in the gun

Now if it turns out he put the ammo in the gun that's a different storie

You can't apply not pointing a weapon at someone on a movie set they also light people on fire I wouldent want to force all movies to go cgi

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Well, if we are going to go with "may have", let me say, she may have committed suicide, "death by actor", and put the bullet in the gun herself. Or, someone may have slipped the bullet in the gun during lunch hour. Or an alien may have landed and set up Alex Baldwin, so that he'd have to go to jail because they didn't like his movies.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Involuntary manslaughter at a minimum. That's what any of us would be charged with if we didn't check our weapon before aiming it at someone and pulling the trigger.

If Alec Baldwin is not charged, add another occupation to those who can commit crimes with impunity.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: markovian

Weapon handling does include user knowledge of the firing potential of any firearm in the handling and operation of the user. That is clear in the law. No one is above this law and that is a fact. If someone hands you a loaded weapon and you fire it and kill someone and are telling a judge you did not know it was loaded this is not a legal remedy. Ask anyone who is not a celebrity if this legal position kept them out of prison.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Saw an article somewhere that said the Armeror Lady said somebody may have put a real bullet in the gun !!

Well duh 😃

Yeah I saw her lawyer pushing the conspiracy that a disgruntled worker may have been trying to sabotage the show. Personally I don't buy it. IMO they cut corners and were negligent because they wanted to save money.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

Do you have an idea of just how impossible it is to mistake a blank for a live round just by looking at them? Who would ever point a weapon at another person without knowing for certain that it would cause no harm?

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
The avg person dosent really apply to this

... unless you know of a avg person acting on a movie set that accidentally killed someone and was charged for it we don't have a president to compare

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   
If anyone picks up a weapon, points it at someone, and discharges that weapon and that results in that someone dying it is called murder. The charge can be modified based on circumstances. If it is proven in a court of law that it was not intentional then the change could be reduced to negligent homicide. That is the law. Anything else is color of law or intentionally protecting someone in the protected class. None of us would be afforded such treatment in a court of law.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   
If Alec Baldwin was a Republican actor in California, he'd already be charged with involuntary manslaughter.

Anyone doubt that?

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Gwan...they're friends.
He had just dined with her fer chrissakes.
He's no expert on arms, knows nothing about them in fact.
There were live rounds all over the set,
therefore it's nobody's fault.
Could have been anyone!
Someone should just make sweeping reform,
and.... he'll be good with that rest assured!

# 1466

edit on 5-11-2021 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
If they did they would basicaly force the entire industry to go all cgi for every action shot due to being criminally liable for any accidents

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
If Alec Baldwin was a Republican actor in California, he'd already be charged with involuntary manslaughter.

Anyone doubt that?

NO! i do not doubt it.

As far as the OP's comment that " If not he is in a class protected from consequences of the law with his actions. A clear 2 tier system," so you don't that it's a two-tier system now?

It absolutely is?

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   
If anyone gets in a fight and kills someone that would also be murder according to the law

Yet we still have professional fighting

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Honestly? In reality?.... It doesn't matter how, or even why, this happened. The person that pulled the trigger, is "responsible", .... PERIOD!

Now they're trying to establish the "lawyer talk",.. "set up", angle. Doesn't matter!

No self respecting "real American", gets handed a "working" firearm, without first "clearing" it themself!...

If A.B. knew, (was "educated") enough?... He would've opened the "loading gate", spun the "cylinder", to make sure that what he was (supposedly) "told",... was the "right thing", to "believe".

A "single action" revolver, isn't a "rocket science". Even a "high school grad", or any idiot, can learn to make one safe...

I do not care how this will get spun. Baldwin is responsible, period! ... I hate to say that. He's a good actor.

But the guy is politically ignorant and he obviously, has no business being around firearms.

People that are trained with weapons, in weapons,... know better!

edit on 5-11-2021 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

My statement on this is fact-based. If someone hands you a weapon and you point and shoot it at someone and they die the person handing you the weapon is an accessory but the person firing the weapon in fact murdered someone. That is the law. There is not another set of laws for a protected class. If you or I were in this situation we would have been charged already.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I heard on a news show an armorer say NEVER does one suppose to even point, let alone fire a gun
(Live or dead—toy or real) at a person on a movie set. It’s said actually in firing for the movie scene you fire away from the person.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   
If Baldwin didn't hate the NRA so much... he could have had trained NRA instructors on set.

This would not have happened, with NRA certified personnel...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join