It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alec Baldwin May Have INTENTIONALLY Killed That Woman

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: machineintelligence
All of the dingleberries protecting Alec Baldwin on this are sycophants. If it was you or me we would have been charged with negligent homicide at the very least by now. That is the fact that the sycophants simply will not discuss in this situation.

Sycophant ? Are you out of your mind .

Mate you just want the guy to be guilty , I for one do not believe Alec Baldwin is smart enough to pull something like this off on purpose.

He is A Puppet , and the likely scenario is he bit the hand that feeds him and they set him up.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I am willing to bet as a matter of observed fact that Keanu Reeves would check and clear any weapon he was handed out of respect for everyone on the set and his own morality and consciousness.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   

If you had half of a mind of what you are saying you might have mentioned that a revolver exposes more of the round than a semiautomatic. I can tell you I can look at the front of a blank and that sphincter looks nothing like a live round.

Precisely, as I said, the cylinders were opened when it was handed to Baldwin. You can EASILY tell a sphincter from an actual bullet.

I am willing to bet as a matter of observed fact that Keanu Reeves would check and clear any weapon he was handed out of respect for everyone on the set and his own morality and consciousness.

I'll repeat, Keanu Reeves wouldn't point a real NOR fake gun at a person, again, all shooting shots are done with no one behind the camera.
edit on 5-11-2021 by JimmyNeutr0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGoondockSaint

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

a reply to: Atsbhct

Producer Alec was just as responsible for his index finger motion regardless.

Ok answer me this .

If someone slipped a live round into Keanu Reeves Glock on the set of John Wick and he shot someone in the head for real would you blame it on him. ?

Secondly the gun Alec Baldwin fired was a Revolver , meaning he would literally have to pull the damn bullet out to check and see if it was a live round .

Just stop bro this is ridiculous .

No you stop, you are ridiculous. You know nothing about gun safety. Hollywood doesn't get a free pass. Baldwin is a murderer and you're out of touch with reality. I am an avid hunter and Hunter's Safety instructor. My students even know better than you.

I was in the military for eight years you moron.

Thousands and Thousands of rounds are fired through weapons in Hollywood everyday on movie sets .

People are paid large amounts of money by movie studios to make sure stuff like this does not happen , its just up to the actor to be a good monkey ,

If your are seriously suggesting that ALEC BALDWIN the actor should have the presence of mind to stop in the middle of a scene and check to make sure he is firing blanks after he has fired countless rounds before on other movies and never accidentally shot someone .

Then you sir are Dumb.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I think you misunderstand me it was you I was referring to as a sycophant. Alex is the one you are propping up willingly and without substantial facts to back your protection of his innocence in this situation.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   

yes and he would also have to remove every round from the Mag to see it was a blank then refill the mag and shoot the scene , people are paid to do that for him it's a MOVIE .

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I have read nothing saying this happened during the shooting of a scene. Can you direct me to that reporting? I understood this happened on the set but during a setup break for a scene.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   

edit on 5-11-2021 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   

That is an awful lot of betting .

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   

You are 100% correct sir. If Baldwin wasn't so well-liked, most action actors would describe how THEY check every gun, every time, to ensure it's 100% safe to use on a set with people. Also, I wager they would attest to the fact that they NEVER point and shoot what they believe is a non-live gun, at anyone.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

The real question is this , Why were there even live rounds on the Set .

and who brought them.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   
There is no want. A B is guilty. How guilty we may never know but rest assured he is guilty.
#1 Rule of handling a firearm is to always treat it as tho it is loaded.
He failed, is guilty, now let's see them try to blame the gun

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Check what mate ?

Even a blank round has to be chambered to fire , do you really think the ACTORS are checking every round to ensure its blank.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Having NRA certified personnel would have prevented this tragedy. Period.

Alec Baldwin has never been shy about trashing the NRA. We all know that.

The expertise of the NRA, could have saved his a$$... that is a fact.

NRA certification is all about safety. NRA certified armorers would never let this happen.

This is tragic irony...

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   

They were not in the middle of a scene. The cameras were not rolling. He was practicing a quick draw on the set while they were setting up for the scene. Alec Baldwin is/was producer an ultimately responsible for safety on the set. He is very much responsible no matter how you look at it. He may not have intended to shoot her but he certainly is responsible for cutting corners by hiring an inexperienced armorer in order to save money. That's negligent homicide.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   

The real question is why do you consider Alec Baldwin shooting a cinematographer on a movie set a terrible accident and not a murder? Given the information, Baldwin was not acting and mistakenly shot a fellow actor by mistake. He shot a weapon at the cinematographer after aiming and pointing and discharging the weapon at her. How many breaks are you willing to give this person is also a question?

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   
He should be charged with negligent homicide. Hes the one that pointed the "prop" gun at someone and pulled the trigger.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   
1873 F.lli Pietta long Colt 45 revolver. Same as Baldwins. I presume its a six shooter

Best picture I could get at this angle

Here is my 357. See the rounds? They are smaller then the 45 long Colt. Six shooter

Thats where I look if someone draws on me

Heres my 50 mag. See the rounds? One solid, and one hollow point. 5 shooter. They are a little bigger then the 45 long Colt

And this is the 50 mag part of the gun you never aim at anyone unless you are aiming to kill.

So out of 6 rounds in Alec's, 5 blanks, and one was lead, and just so happened to be in the chamber next to fire when the trigger is pulled?
Something seems fishy to me...

a reply to: machineintelligence

a reply to: madmac5150

edit on 5-11-2021 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Thats why its called negligent homicide...you dont have to be smart to do something dumb. Its the whole reason charges other than murder exist. Same with manslaughter. If you hold a firearm you are responsible for it...period. It doesn't surprise me someone like him would act in the manner he did and jokingly pull them trigger while telling that woman he was going to shoot her. Anyone who knows anything about firearms knows that's pretty much rule number 1.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Echo007

I think that's part of the problem...the term "prop gun". If it can perform its function it is a gun...if its fake and can't shoot then its a prop.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join