It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alec Baldwin May Have INTENTIONALLY Killed That Woman

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Ok Look I do not , I say again I do not Like Alec Baldwin .

His impression of POTUS Trump was not an impression at all it was a mockery , but that does not mean I'm going to treat the guy unfairly .

Alec Baldwin is an ACTOR , He is a trained monkey with a gun at best.

That's why Movie sets are surrounded with experts who advise the actors and act as buffers to ensure these types of things never happen. The Armor or weapons master or what ever the hell they are called is supposed to clear and safe a weapon before they put it in the ACTOR'S hand then he does his job like the trained monkey he is .

Someone put a live round in that pistol and it sure as hell was not Alec Baldwin , that guy would not know the difference between a Blank and Live round if his Goddamn life depended on it .

Yes Alec Baldwin is an assh*le Liberal puppet , but he did not shoot that woman on purpose.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I said it in the 1st thread and I will say it again

That woman was dead long b4 she ever got to that set

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: peaceinoutz

Thanks for pointing this out. Everyone has to be judged by their actions and should always be aware of the potential outcome of their actions. I didn't know the weapon was loaded when I pointed it at a person and fired it at them and they died, as a result, is very poor defense and clearly constitutes negligent homicide as a result.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Being a conspiracy person in terms of having some understanding of how “compromised” a person that rises to fame and fortune has to be, I don’t think it’s totally out in left field to consider that a “Hit” had to be done for the cabal on this woman, lot’s of strangeness with her lawyer hubby defending /investigating Russia Gate. Ever notice how many strange deaths surround celebrities ? Was Baldwin’s contract with the “ Devil “ called in ? It’s so stupid and reckless that this woman was killed in this way, a reasonable person has to wonder why ?

If it wasn’t an accident, it’s some next level, sicko stuff.....murder in plain sight with plausible deniability.....disturbing and very sad.
RIP

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I didn't know the weapon was loaded when I pointed it at a person and fired it at them and they died, as a result, is very poor defense and clearly constitutes negligent homicide as a result.
a reply to: machineintelligence

What are you talking about ??

It's a MOVIE , he is an ACTOR he was directed by the Director to fire the weapon at the person .

How is that his fault , its Hollywood people fire weapons all the time at people , someone put a live round in that pistol as sabotage end of story.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   
He claims that when the person handed him the gun, they told him it was a "cold gun". Cool.

Now, for the rest of us,
If someone hands you a gun and says, here, its unloaded.
Do you then feel comfortable pointing it at someone and pulling the trigger?
Or would you check the gun yourself?

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   

When my dad handed me a rifle?...He "cleared" it in front of me.
When I didn't "clear it", after he handed to me? ...That was a bad mistake. ... I will never forget that mistake/lesson.
Dad was a "rifelman", before he was a Soldier, (He used to laugh at Marines and Soldiers)...
I know why now....

Sorry, side thoughts.

Back to Baldwin. Sorry folks. It's on him.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Alec Baldwin is the director. What are you talking about?

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: machineintelligence

Joel Souza was the director.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

In the real world, you would be required to check the weapon yourself. No judge would permit this defense in the real world that I did not know it was loaded. The Hollywood people show everyone in the real world they are phony, not real people who are not responsible for their human actions right or wrong.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   

The assistant Director handed him the Gun .

There are multiple Directors on a movie , Maybe do some research .

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Never doubt the ability of stupidity to do something impossibly stupid. A weapon should never be pointed at someone unless you are willing to kill. And yet it has happened before. They never learn. It is entirely possible to use camera angles to make it appear like a weapon is being pointed at someone without actually doing so. Alec Baldwin is an idiot.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Producer Alec was just as responsible for his index finger motion regardless.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   
facts are facts.

Alec Baldwin pointed the gun specifically and fired specifically.

Circumstances of the situation point to intentional homicide. An article on NPR (www.npr.org...) mentions only 43 people have died on a movie set from 1990-present. But the article doesn't really elaborate and specify how many SHOOTING victims there have been on the movie set, only deaths. Could potentially be a word play, including people that have committed suicide by hanging and the sorts, OR it could actually be 43 people. With NPR's reputation, I would assume the former not the latter.

I think Occams Razor would lean on the side of intentional murder too...Too many "what-ifs" and questions when it really could just be as simple as Alec knew, Alec aimed, Alec shot.

Hickam's Dictum says we're all plebs and don't have the divine understanding to really comprehend things. But...I'm not convinced.
edit on 5-11-2021 by JimmyNeutr0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Ok answer me this .

If someone slipped a live round into Keanu Reeves Glock on the set of John Wick and he shot someone in the head for real would you blame it on him. ?

Secondly the gun Alec Baldwin fired was a Revolver , meaning he would literally have to pull the damn bullet out to check and see if it was a live round .

Just stop bro this is ridiculous .

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   
All of the dingleberries protecting Alec Baldwin on this are sycophants. If it was you or me we would have been charged with negligent homicide at the very least by now. That is the fact that the sycophants simply will not discuss in this situation.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: markovian
As much as I'd love to roast him on this the guilty one is whoever put live ammo in the gun

Now if it turns out he put the ammo in the gun that's a different storie

You can't apply not pointing a weapon at someone on a movie set they also light people on fire I wouldent want to force all movies to go cgi

Same story .
Same guilt .
We must wait for "the rest of the story"
If we ever get it .
edit on 11/5/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

If someone slipped a live round into Keanu Reeves Glock on the set of John Wick and he shot someone in the head for real would you blame it on him. ?

Yes

Furthermore should add, Keanu Reeves wouldn't aim his gun at someones head. Most of the "gun shots" you see in movies are done with cameras without camera men behind them. You're supposed to respect a gun, fake or not. Treat it as something to be respected.

Secondly the gun Alec Baldwin fired was a Revolver , meaning he would literally have to pull the damn bullet out to check and see if it was a live round .

Apparently Baldwin opened the cylinders and checked the bullets from what I heard.
edit on 5-11-2021 by JimmyNeutr0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   

If you had half of a mind of what you are saying you might have mentioned that a revolver exposes more of the round than a semiautomatic. I can tell you I can look at the front of a blank and that sphincter looks nothing like a live round.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Ok answer me this .

No you stop, you are ridiculous. You know nothing about gun safety. Hollywood doesn't get a free pass. Baldwin is a murderer and you're out of touch with reality. I am an avid hunter and Hunter's Safety instructor. My students even know better than you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join