It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman freaking out on an airplane because of having to sit next to an unvaccinated.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Mental illness on a grand scale.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

That was the plan and so it succeeds.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Lmfao... "If you want to travel, you HAVE TO have a mask!" - While she's not wearing a mask

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   
the stupidity is astounding with this lady. first off the fact that she seems to think an unvaccinated person puts her at risk. how? all the vaccine does, or is even supposed to do, is to protect the vaccinated person from getting sick, or at least as sick from the virus. nothing else. in fact if anything she is the risk to him (especially since she is not wearing a mask). but i guess we have to thank the liars, such as biden, the media, the democrat controlled government, and the government controlled CDC for spreading those lies and fake news.

and second, the fact she is whining about him putting her in danger, when she isn't even wearing a mask. which is actually putting him in danger.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

With her excuse being asthma.. well.. fair enough..

Why take the risk of using mass transport when you are in a high risk group that has an underlying respiratory condition, known to cause significant problems when combined with the virus, while at the same time not allowing you to wear the mask..

Why does she even leave the house? Or will she ask every passerby if he or she can show his or her vax card?

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

They were obviously still boarding.
Whens the last time you flew?

You gots to waits for all the mans to come on the planes, before it goes up up, no?

LOL I’ve gots to admit it’s been a whiles!

When I last did though the isle of the plane was a real shyt show with people stuffing the overhead and climbing over people to get to their seat.

Still a bit unsure about this one but at worst it’s a bunch of airline employees that are fed up.
edit on 11 5 2021 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

edit on 11 5 2021 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff
a reply to: Rolicia

I saw this a few days ago and something seems off.

The attendant tells Karen that it is a full flight. When the pilot shows up there appears to be a lot of empty seats up front.

Hope I’m wrong, I would love to have enough confidence in it to forward it far and wide!

It doesn't ring true for me either.

It reminded me of the training skits we used to have to do. Maybe it is a class that is supposed to teach the flight crew, how to handle an unruly passenger.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Could be, though the reactions of the other passengers sound very authentic 🤔

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rolicia

Could be, though the reactions of the other passengers sound very authentic 🤔

I would think they would be part of the class, and would be expected to play their role.

When we had to do role play in classes, we all had different roles, and we rotated through them. So everyone on the plane would be participants in the class.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

I saw this a few days ago and something seems off.

The attendant tells Karen that it is a full flight. When the pilot shows up there appears to be a lot of empty seats up front.

Hope I’m wrong, I would love to have enough confidence in it to forward it far and wide!

It doesn't ring true for me either.

One of my sisters routinely behaves like this and has done for years.

Never once have I known her to consider the slightest possibility that she could be in the wrong.

She's absolutely, totally, 100% convinced that she is infallible and is extremely quick to dismiss evidence to the contrary as rock solid proof that whoever provides that evidence is either racist, sexist or some other label she can conveniently grab to cloak herself from the reality of a given situation.

I've doubted she's real myself on occasion then I remember I've had to tolerate this for many years and, though unbelievable at times, people like this exist and currently thrive thanks to the social climate today.

Thankfully, we now live in different countries and I'm happy to have it that way.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   
The whole thing is fake… I thought I was watching days of our lives for a second there

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   
This is not a real video right? this was a production right??

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
The crazy train goes both ways.

It really does. One of my customers today was telling me on the phone that she was at Wal-Mart the other day and someone was yelling at her, accusing her of child abuse all because her son had a mask on. I can't recall exactly how old he is, maybe 5-7?? Still, she's concerned about getting covid so she puts a mask on herself and her son. Her choice, it should be respected. The mere fact that someone was yelling loudly in a store accusing of her child abuse is beyond ridiculous.

He also tried telling her covid is fake.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: carewemust

Shut up with your partisanship.

Everyone sucks.

Don't be so hard on yourself!

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

The crazy train goes both ways. Remember all of those businesses that said that they wouldn't allow vaxxed people in after that hoax about them shedding went round, and people started to think that a vaxxed person could make you infertile.

One thing that we should takeaway from this pandemic is that some people are simply crazy, stupid, or both, and that which side of the isle they sit is largely irrelevant because both sides have their fair share of loons.

But it started the other way around. Un-"vaccinated" people being denied entry , in certain countries even into supermarkets! Only then did some businesses do the opposite, not allowing in "vaccinated" people, as is their right.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

I've seen people here in Spain freaking out completely aswell.. often about masks, and tge "safety distance" ( which is a complete joke if you ask me ).
During the height of the plandemic and the quarantines and what not, I've been constantly working as a truck driver for a bakery, delivering food to clients and our own bakery shops, and judging by what I've seen happening during that time, to me, this video doesn't surprise me at all and I don't have much reason to think it's acted.

Even if it is acted, the response of the personnel is what i hope to see if something like this happens.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

This is the entire thing.. it seems mutual respect has been thrown out of the window ever since all of this started. People are freaking out more and more..

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rolicia
a reply to: Necrobile

This is the entire thing.. it seems mutual respect has been thrown out of the window ever since all of this started. People are freaking out more and more..

People have been taking this path for a long time, it seems to have sped up with the increased number of people spending their time on social media.

Karens made their debut long before COVID. COVID just skyrocketed their numbers. The virus seems to be a greater threat to our minds and spirits than to our lungs or circulatory systems.

COVID is the best weapon they have come up with so far in the war for our minds.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Self righteous ignorant fool.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Yeah it really seems they hit the nail right on the head with this one..

It makes tye terrorism scare look like a baby.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join