It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman freaking out on an airplane because of having to sit next to an unvaccinated.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I think this is quite epic, more so because of the way the aircraft personnel handled it and remained calm. All the way to the pilot telling her in the politest way possible to stuff her idiocy where the sun don't shine.

vm.tiktok.com...

This woman needs some re-education on the concepts of rights and discrimination. With the pilot teaching her her first lesson.
edit on 5 11 2021 by Rolicia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Rolicia

Throw her off the Plane , perferably while it is in Flight..............

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I saw this a few days ago and something seems off.

The attendant tells Karen that it is a full flight. When the pilot shows up there appears to be a lot of empty seats up front.

Hope I’m wrong, I would love to have enough confidence in it to forward it far and wide!

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff
In the end of the video you see the flight attendant closing the overhead cupboard. And since the woman got removed in the moment, the plane is still at the gate. Might still be people boarding.

To me it doesn't seem faked.. like how the other passengers react when the woman said she asked for the guy's vax pass, you hear people responding "but you can't do that"

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Another nut who's mentally ill.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

They were obviously still boarding.
Whens the last time you flew?

You gots to waits for all the mans to come on the planes, before it goes up up, no?

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Ha! You may be right. I listened again and heard the “you can’t do that”

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: VierEyes

Yup, and like the flight attendant keeps repeating.. "if you DESIRE to be on this flight, please take the seat"
Don't wanna sit next to the guy and there are no other seats available? Bad luck, you have a choice to make, and demanding removal of the other person is NOT one of your choises.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   

The crazy train goes both ways. Remember all of those businesses that said that they wouldn't allow vaxxed people in after that hoax about them shedding went round, and people started to think that a vaxxed person could make you infertile.

One thing that we should takeaway from this pandemic is that some people are simply crazy, stupid, or both, and that which side of the isle they sit is largely irrelevant because both sides have their fair share of loons.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

I often disagree with you though can only agree on this..

This entire pandemic thing is bringing out the worst side of humanity on both sides of the coin..
One would expect it would bring us more together.. but the opposite is true..

So in a way, i guess it's all going according to plan for a bunch of people.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Why didn't they offer to put her down in the luggage compartment? It's good enough for Fido.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Why didn't they offer to put her down in the luggage compartment? It's good enough for Fido.

Thanks for making me LOL.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Blame democrats for the division. They tried to tie everything negative to Donald Trump, and the idiots shut down our economy, and caused many suicides in the process.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rolicia
a reply to: AaarghZombies

I often disagree with you though can only agree on this..

This entire pandemic thing is bringing out the worst side of humanity on both sides of the coin..
One would expect it would bring us more together.. but the opposite is true..

So in a way, i guess it's all going according to plan for a bunch of people.

It has brought communities closer together, but only because people who live together tend to have similar politics or shared interests, but the whole thing has become so political and so polarizing that people are doing and saying things that were previously out of character for them, but which are in line with the side of the isle that they site.

Remember back before the vax came out and it was the literals saying that it wasn't safe because Trump was pushing big pharma too release it before it was ready, and Trump was accusing liberals of deliberately slowing things down so that it wouldn't be authorized before the election in order to make him look bad?

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
@Rolicia

One would expect it would bring us more together..

It did at first!

The first 3 to 5 months we were all equally in the dark and afraid.
We would wave to eachother on the street in our self imposed exercise bubble and say hi from a distance.
We were all confused

Then we started to drift into natural groups just like in a basic training, where the smart ones separate from the weak ones.
And you realise it's all a fuking farce.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Shut up with your partisanship.

Everyone sucks.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   

That would’ve been even more epic yeah, though she would surely demand to see the vax card of the pets there as well
edit on 5 11 2021 by Rolicia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   

The look on her face when she realised what the pilot meant was priceless.

If she's that worried about contagion, why get on a plane in the first place?
Would she have been happy to get in the seat behind him if it was free?

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I’m from Europe and we have as much division here as in the States..
This goes way beyond left, right, black, white, Christian or Muslim..
Covid, vaxxed or unvaxxed, masked or unmasked..

This entire thing is putting a wedge between friendships and families and is a huge disruption to the social structure of the population of earth, not just the USA

edit on 5 11 2021 by Rolicia because: Autocorrect nonsense

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

I saw this a few days ago and something seems off.

The attendant tells Karen that it is a full flight. When the pilot shows up there appears to be a lot of empty seats up front.

Hope I’m wrong, I would love to have enough confidence in it to forward it far and wide!

clearly an act but great! I would assume this is because the pilots and steward are sick of it!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join