It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman freaking out on an airplane because of having to sit next to an unvaccinated.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Still think the smokers should try that. Smokers only bars, restaurants, and businesses.. cater to only smokers, hire only smokers...
Nothing for the non-smokers or dept of health to gripe about.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
What a Karen!

Maybe it's real; maybe not. But if it's not, it could be. I've seen people like that.

Was coming out of a local gun store back before all the mask mandates started. Some guy was going off about "you have unmasked people in there! I'm not going in there until they mask up!" Alabama had just implemented the "social distancing" mandates that made people stand outside and wait to get in, and a lot of people were giving this guy some pretty dirty looks.

Me, I just shook my head and walked away. Forget stupid... you just can't fix crazy.

a reply to: dawnstar

They did try that. Then local governments started passing laws to make them illegal. They were drawing business away from the "right" places.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Rolicia

Allow me to translate for this, uhhh, person...

"I've already taken my death-vax...which has done nothing for me except made me more vulnerable to...everything...so everyone else should have to take their death vax too! I'm not going to sit next to a person who hasn't been a sheep like me and taken their immuno-compromising faux-'vaccine'. My life was already in danger before I got on this flight because of the actions of the government...and now you want to sit me next to someone who actually HAS an immune system???? NO WAY, JOSE!"

The End

edit on 11/6/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

The bottom line to all this 'vaccine' madness is...people who have taken the 'vaccine' are now more vulnerable to viruses than they were before, so naturally they should be afraid of un-'vaccinated' persons. Their immune systems are weaker than an un-'vaccinated' person's.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Sorry...I just can't help myself. It does seem also a bit representative of peoples attitudes at this point in time.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

You may be right... afraid to admit to themselves that they may have damaged the immune system they may need if they do catch the virus, knowing that their decision cannot be reversed, and angry with the world because of it all.

As long as they don't try to take it out on me, we'll get along fine. I appreciate their comedy.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rolicia
a reply to: Necrobile

This is the entire thing.. it seems mutual respect has been thrown out of the window ever since all of this started. People are freaking out more and more..

the fact is this behavior actually has very little to do with the virus. the virus is just the currant thing for people to get upset about.

what it is, is just more of our societal mental disorder at work. a mental disorder that i suspect is due in a large part to the major stresses within our society. and an issue that has been going on, and just getting far worse over the last few decades. and unless something actually gets done about it, it will only get worse. as it has been since about the 1980's/1990's. things like "road rage", abuse of staff, such as yelling, swearing, and even physically assaulting them, normally over things they don't even have any control over, mass and school shootings, and now doing the same from all sides with this covid stuff, are all symptoms of the same stress induced, societal, mental disorder.

if you look almost all of these incidents are people from or in the rich western nations. they are not happening for the most part in "developing nations", which have not yet hit the same "modern society stresses". take the Philippines for example. there was only one real case of this type of "covid freak out", and that was rather early on in the pandemic. and it was a Spanish citizen, who was upset at the mask mandate, and escalated being told to wear a mask, almost instantly into yelling at the police, and then even physically attacking the officer over it (he got deported). but certainly not a lot of protesting and whining about the much more severe restrictions and mandates that were in place compared to the "rich countries". in fact the only major protesting was over people not feeling like they were getting their food (the government provided every household with some food the first two months of almost everything being closed, when only one person per household given a pass to go out to only buy essential goods, except for those working at essential jobs, and travel restrictions), because they felt it was taking too long to get theirs.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
OMG, her irrationality is 1000% absolute lunacy.

Now I have a better idea why people wear a
mask in their car driving down the highway.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Sounds about right :]

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

You may be right... afraid to admit to themselves that they may have damaged the immune system they may need if they do catch the virus, knowing that their decision cannot be reversed, and angry with the world because of it all.

As long as they don't try to take it out on me, we'll get along fine. I appreciate their comedy.

TheRedneck

We know that the vax doesn't damage a person's immune system because it's been over a year and so far not a single case has been found.

People with HIV were vaxxed pretty early on, and if it was dangerous it they'd be among the first to die, we'd literally be seeing millions of deaths in their community, and because of historic issues they absolutely would not keep quiet about it.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: generik

what it is, is just more of our societal mental disorder at work. a mental disorder that i suspect is due in a large part to the major stresses within our society. and an issue that has been going on, and just getting far worse over the last few decades. and unless something actually gets done about it, it will only get worse. as it has been since about the 1980's/1990's. things like "road rage", abuse of staff, such as yelling, swearing, and even physically assaulting them, normally over things they don't even have any control over, mass and school shootings, and now doing the same from all sides with this covid stuff, are all symptoms of the same stress induced, societal, mental disorder.

I think that calling it a mental disorder would be going a little bit too far, but it's definitely due to wider social problems.

If you read the threads on this site you will see people using the most extreme language about things that are little more than small annoyances, or throwing around words like genocide pretty casually or using religious terminology. It's like they can't think of a liberalDemocrat as being an actual human being, or accept that they might be doing something in good faith.

The same is true on the liberal forums. They can't imagine that somebody might raise their voice to a black man without it being a hate crime.

Society is wound tight and it's more divided than it has been in decades. And Mask wearing or vaxxing is just another outlet for this anger.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

We know that the vax doesn't damage a person's immune system because it's been over a year and so far not a single case has been found.

All medication suppresses the immune system to some degree.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

The crazy train goes both ways. Remember all of those businesses that said that they wouldn't allow vaxxed people in after that hoax about them shedding went round, and people started to think that a vaxxed person could make you infertile.

One thing that we should takeaway from this pandemic is that some people are simply crazy, stupid, or both, and that which side of the isle they sit is largely irrelevant because both sides have their fair share of loons.

and this op is a really poor example of that....

there is much more lunacy to one of these sides.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

originally posted by: Rolicia
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Could be, though the reactions of the other passengers sound very authentic 🤔

I would think they would be part of the class, and would be expected to play their role.

When we had to do role play in classes, we all had different roles, and we rotated through them. So everyone on the plane would be participants in the class.

if they were going to do a course it would be on how to deal with removing unvaccinated passengers in the future or removing someone refusing to wear a mask....

all the establishment and corporations are complict in the plandemic
edit on 6-11-2021 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: carewemust

Shut up with your partisanship.

Everyone sucks.

How about YOU shut up?

Last year before the elections, all the Democrats would talk about is how they wouldn't get Trump's vaccine. How they were afraid that it wasn't safe. Nothing changed with the vaccine, but, they tried to make it into Biden's vaccine. Now it's mandatory.

The Democrats have been partisan for years. It's time for a little payback. They are the ones that made the effort to divide us.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

So you are just going to keep buying into the game instead of trying to get us together?

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   
No, I don’t. I do remember all the businesses that still won’t allow unvaxxed though. Nice try a reply to: AaarghZombies

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Throw her off the Plane , perferably while it is in Flight..............

Throw the un-vaxxed off the plane. Put them in the cargo hold or deny service entirely.

Sounds just as crazy right?
edit on 8-11-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

It's time for a little payback.

That is sick. Time for payback? You are on a vendetta? Seeking revenge?

Yikes, sounds like some volatile language there.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: AaarghZombies

All medication suppresses the immune system to some degree.

TheRedneck

False.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join