It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How about the real science of climate change

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Just think how neat it will be when most have electric vehicles and a CME hits and kills electric generation.. Of course the elite will still have their dirty old petroleum powered generators, cars, and aircraft to bug out with. With all the power outages as demonstrated by Texas when it gets cold it will not take a CME to close the curtains if the cold is long term.

The biggest progress humankind has made was during warm periods when crops could be grown and cities could be built. As the video shows it was much warmer 10,000 years ago than today with several other warm periods followed by big bad cold spells where people starved and wars were fought over other people's stuff and land. If those who say we will enter another ice age are correct imagine a world population that has bought into global warming only to freeze to death.. Natural selection ?

Anyone complaining about Iceland being an isolated example did not listen or watch the video as other areas around the world back up the ice core data.
edit on 727rdk21 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Gothmog

In that Case this Man foots the Bill .

www.youtube.com...

I don't frequent YouTube.
Can you sum it up ?

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   
"But the science" only has meaning officially when the Fascists demand we believe they are the providers of the facts in "science". Any actual facts that will contradict the narrative are to be stomped out and the authors dismissed from their duties.
Well pfffththt!

originally posted by: myselfaswell
a reply to: Justoneman

Plus there is tons of proof it really is the Sun.

Here's the average number of wet days in Australia from around 1900 compared to solar activity, in this case sun spots. It's just a 120 year coincidence that keeps on coincidenting.

From This Thread

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Justoneman
The people who brought us the lie of man made climate change will send their lackey's here shortly to tell you how wrong you are for not believing in the religion of Climate.

Our governor (JB Pritzker /IL) is excited about being invited to the huge U.N. Climate Change summit, ongoing in Scotland. The heads of state have left...and now governors and others who want to capitalize off this latest craze, are visiting.

Pritzker goes to Europe: www.chicagotribune.com...

Worshipping at the alter of the Climate Fascists will get you big trouble even if you get away with it for now. That is what I would tell the Gov. These people are exposed. The ONLY thing holding the sweeping reforms to eliminate these idiot plans they have for us is the media lies spurned by their benefactors who give them millions to lie to us.

Their day of reckoning is upon them as each day goes by the lies are exposed more and more. Before long that camels back holding things made up of their lies is going to break. That narrative will become a humpty dumpty event where it won't be able to reassembled. Good riddance. The only thing we need is good stewardship not carbon tax credits.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Why science is not used instead of made up computer models is beyond me

It's really pretty simple.

If I run a scientific experiment, others can recreate that experiment and verify my accuracy. Others can challenge my conclusions. Others can come up with possible alternate explanations. In short, I cannot control the data without chancing being found out and exposed as a fraud.

If I write a computer program and feed it data, I am in full control of what the computer gives as a result. And since we all know computers are precise and infallible, anyone who challenges me can be shown to the public as someone who does not believe a computer... a scientific heretic, in other words. How dare some one challenge a computer! That's ridiculous! And I can keep the program proprietary so no one can actually verify that I am getting correct results.

That's all a computer model is, after all: a program. Just like any other program. One can have that program produce whatever results one wishes, just like I am creating input to have the computer display what I want it to display right now in this post. But most people don't understand that, so the scam continues.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

These ice cores actually only tell something about the temperature of the Greenland ice sheet 10,000 years ago. They don’t tell anything at all about what was happening on the other 99.6% of the Earth’s surface.

If you had actually watched the entire video, you would know that the results of the Greenland ice cores have been correlated to similar results from areas all over the Northern Hemisphere. That includes China and north Africa.

Someone actually interested in science views data contradictory to the accepted theory as a good reason to question that theory. Someone who just wants to believe will discount any data that appears contradictory... like you just did.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Any actual facts that will contradict the narrative are to be stomped out and the authors dismissed from their duties. Well pfffththt!

The actual rainfall data that I used to generate these charts is now no longer available. Yes, that's correct, a 120+ year data set that has been paid for by the public is now no longer available to the public. And that censorship happened shortly after I posted the information on a technical forum that the Bureau of Meteorology actively monitor ...... again, just another remarkable coincidence.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

200+ hours of information and theories on the subject in the thread.

tryrandallcarlson.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

Any actual facts that will contradict the narrative are to be stomped out and the authors dismissed from their duties. Well pfffththt!

The actual rainfall data that I used to generate these charts is now no longer available. Yes, that's correct, a 120+ year data set that has been paid for by the public is now no longer available to the public. And that censorship happened shortly after I posted the information on a technical forum that the Bureau of Meteorology actively monitor ...... again, just another remarkable coincidence.

It is hard to find all the articles on the Hydrogen car my alma mater created 30+ years ago. I wonder if the old archives of newspaper articles have the stories. I would have to dig and dig to find some. But go back to the late 80's and start if anyone wants to find a car MTSU built that was patented to run on water by cracking H2 from water and burning it on demand in a combustion engine. The car went to the Bonneville flats and tested to show how powerful the motor is.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2

200+ hours of information and theories on the subject in the thread.

tryrandallcarlson.com...

Let me expand on what I said at start .
This world , per REAL science , has been going through back and forth changes , exactly like has been , since the beginning.
After humans are gone , the Earth will still proceed with these exact same warming/cooling periods until the Sun starts to become a Red Giant and encompasses this planet.
Nuff Said

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Are you talking about Stan Meyer? That whole concept seemed fascinating and plausible, several hundred miles off less than 2 c of water. Big energy will most def kill someone over that tech

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   
NO but that is the kind of thing that is possible. I am not sure what the Meyer data showed. Dr Cliff Ricketts was the originator of the Hydrogen car that Nissan of N America built for MTSU in Murfreesboro TN back in the late 80's. A solar panel modified design went from coast to coast on a gallon of fuel that was used to keep the batteries full. This also was built by the same professor because the H2 car was put on the shelf due to trouble obtaining the hardware that cracked H2 out from water on demand.. I met this professor at an EPA clean air day and couldn't believe my alma mater in TN built it. I have been tooting their horn for years on that H2 engine.

originally posted by: Aliquandro

Are you talking about Stan Meyer? That whole concept seemed fascinating and plausible, several hundred miles off less than 2 c of water. Big energy will most def kill someone over that tech

edit on 3-11-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The world has been pumping down groundwater basins for years.
Where does that water end up?
It ends up in the oceans.
www.nationalgeographic.com...
news.climate.columbia.edu...

As much as 30% of sea level rise is from groundwater pumping, not climite change.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ANNED

Wouldn't that account for voids and then sinkholes forming?

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

yes and there has been plenty of them around the world.
www.google.com...:1636015875841&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKE wj27ICJqv7zAhXQLs0KHXvHDfcQ_AUoA3oECAEQBQ&biw=1400&bih=692&dpr=1#imgrc=W1_OH243nZ5n6M

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 04:52 AM
link   
The world has been experiencing an extinction level event before we got here.

We've put trillions of tons of plastic in the ocean, split atoms, danced as gods and devils...

The earth proceeds to kill off who she deems necessary regardless of our shenanigans. And our time is coming soon. Like all dirt and water. It is inevitable. You can stop nothing.

But we come back. And do it all over again.

Eventually all this energy transfers to a different planet. And following the course, another star system.

.... and so it goes....

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Truly it would in places that aren't Karst, which is limestone rock that is millions of years old that has become exposed to the conditions and creates sinkholes. Karst limestone areas are going to develop holes as it rains. The rainwater acts like an acid to the lime and dissolves the rock like battery acid on a Rolaids.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join