It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Curse Of Oak Island Season 9 Starts Tonight!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   
" Could it be"?

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Samuel Ball👍🏼
a reply to: BlueJacket

I was close. That was from memory, this question I had to reference, Do you call yourself Blue Jacket in regards to Marmaduke Van Swearingen, AKA, Weh-yah-pih-ehr-sehn-wah, AKA, Blue Jacket of the Shawnee? Just curious. In a book I am reading and I noticed your name and thought???

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Yep Ive been waiting for the new season hopefully they will find silver or something. The road they found under the swamp is intriguing. Makes you wonder what else they havent found just yet.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
" Could it be"?

😂😂

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   
This show reminds me of one of my girlfriends during my teens. Blue Balls Monique.
And yet, I’ll take a Blue Balls Monique equivalent over watching another episode of blow smoak up your arse island, any time of the week.
edit on 2-11-2021 by 2Faced because: Are you talking to me!?

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   
If they really wanted to excavate that site then the only way is to wall off the island and pump the water out. The US Army Corps of Engineers could have it done in a week or two. A new season of this show is like another Q thread, folks just throwing crap at the wall to see what sticks.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: StratosFear
If they really wanted to excavate that site then the only way is to wall off the island and pump the water out. The US Army Corps of Engineers could have it done in a week or two. A new season of this show is like another Q thread, folks just throwing crap at the wall to see what sticks.

I was thinking more of 20-25 12” holes around C-1, then pump them full of liquid nitrogen. Freeze all ground surrounding the target, thus stopping any flood shafts, then explore. Cheaper I think than your option.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2Faced
This show reminds me of one of my girlfriends during my teens. Blue Balls Monique.
And yet, I’ll take a Blue Balls Monique equivalent over watching another episode of blow smoak up your arse island, any time of the week.

Maybe you weren’t whispering the right thing in Monique’s ear?

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I'm watching woke world series at 8

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
I'm watching woke world series at 8

Boring…

:eyeroll:

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
It’s not finding treasure that keeps me watching. It’s unearthing a history we’re not taught. A small part of our hidden history.

edit on 2-11-2021 by 1questioner because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-11-2021 by 1questioner because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Yeah but not as boring as the oak island boys finding nothing again

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Okay, watching the pre-show, the boulderless beach has me intrigued, we shall see…

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: FunshineCD

Samuel Ball👍🏼
a reply to: BlueJacket

I was close. That was from memory, this question I had to reference, Do you call yourself Blue Jacket in regards to Marmaduke Van Swearingen, AKA, Weh-yah-pih-ehr-sehn-wah, AKA, Blue Jacket of the Shawnee? Just curious. In a book I am reading and I noticed your name and thought???

You my friend, are correct. You may well be reading one of my favorite books: The Frontiersmen by Alan Eckhart

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 1questioner

Like what though?

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Signals

YAWN ............. Did they Find ANY Treasure Yet ? ..............Zzzz..

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Signals—

In hindsight, you may be right. But saying “stfu and ….” would have killed the mood :p
edit on 3-11-2021 by 2Faced because: stfu

edit on 3-11-2021 by 2Faced because: stfu II

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Test the boreholes by bubbling chlorine gas. This should increase the amount of gold in the samples if gold metals like coins are nearby.

They could also use chemicals like thiosulfates. bromide, sodium hypochlorite, thiourea, or halides
after introducing one of these chemical into the borehole you should get a large spike in the amount of gold in the water if gold coins or bars are nearby.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Oh, I don’t know… Maybe the children’s story of Columbus discovering America?
a reply to: Atsbhct

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Anyone else wanna kill the narrator for oak island? LOL

A piece Of WOOD?!?!?

On Oak Island??

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join