It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Curse Of Oak Island Season 9 Starts Tonight!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Season 9 might be about to air but I think the two brothers are working on other fake TV projects about other imaginary treasures already.

Oak Island treasure is a myth based on Indiana Jones movies and the like.

Common sense should tell you that no one in their right mind would go to the extremes of hiding loot in such a manner if you ever wanted to dig it up again. If the plan was not to find it again then dump it at sea.

The real treasure is in the money made from the show.
edit on 3-11-2021 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

actually its a long practiced tradition... regardless of IF there is actually a treasure there the story has been told for many generations...

my grandparents are from Nova scotia and they used to tell me about Oak island when i was a kid... and so did their parents, and grandparents

clearly the money is in the show... but the mystery of IF it actually exists has been around for hundreds of years

so it is very interesting

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1questioner
Oh, I don’t know… Maybe the children’s story of Columbus discovering America?
a reply to: Atsbhct

Okay, I get that, but that's kind of purely an American thing. In Canada (Oak Island doesn't really count I don't think), we have quite a few sites where Vikings had made settlements, long before any other European explorers came here. And I don't think we were ever taught that anyone "discovered" North America, really, only that they settled here.

We were taught that Columbus landed in the Caribbean, and thought he was in India. It's honestly not something we're even taught is "America" related. It was kind of a jokey thing.

So maybe Oak Island is exposing some history for some people in the states.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I been watching this series for years, will not miss and episode, I am a strong believer of the treasure, is just show for now to get air time.

But is a matter of when they will bring the treasure out.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

You my friend, are correct. You may well be reading one of my favorite books: The Frontiersmen by Alan Eckhart

That I am. It is so interesting and never having heard of Simon Kenton. Seems to me he did more for the settlers than Daniel Boone. And the fight with Andrew Jackson. If that is true, and the books says everything is, that is fantastic. He learned 2 things that day, This is not a man who fights for fun, and never # with that guy again lol.

Almost done with it. Next I hope to find he has one on the Michigan area,

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: FunshineCD

You my friend, are correct. You may well be reading one of my favorite books: The Frontiersmen by Alan Eckhart

That I am. It is so interesting and never having heard of Simon Kenton. Seems to me he did more for the settlers than Daniel Boone. And the fight with Andrew Jackson. If that is true, and the books says everything is, that is fantastic. He learned 2 things that day, This is not a man who fights for fun, and never # with that guy again lol.

Almost done with it. Next I hope to find he has one on the Michigan area,

He did a separate book on Blue Jacket, I have a list I’ll go look .

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

New episode tonight lets see what this brings. Maybe something interesting?

play.history.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join