It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Cole - myocarditis on the soccer field?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 06:01 AM
link   
As Dr Ryan Cole says in this video myocarditis is not a harmless phenomenon. Dr Cole explains what he has said maybe too many times for some (not to me). Every word matters in this video. By the way, Dr. Cole skips a lot to keep it short on purpose. So I don't explain much (as usual). I myself have lost track a long time ago.
Meanwhile, young soccer players are collapsing. Of course I wish Emil Palsson good luck. In fact it is too hard for words. Too many young men are collapsing during top sport these days. Not normal.

www.independent.co.uk...

ugetube.com... 3npVh.sjxfEB.jQw-1635849309-0-gqNtZGzNArujcnBszQu9

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: zandra

Christian Eriksen and Sergio Aguero are two elite level players I can think of.

Very strange.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 06:22 AM
link   

The second link is great. When one is not allowed to question, the thinker then thinks for himself for what is best without being programmed that his / her thinking is wrong.

We 've all been conned.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Working link:

Dr Ryan Cole - Alaska Global Alliance
edit on 2/11/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: musicismagic

Working link:

ugetube.com... global-alliance-summit-10-30-21_LQhhjQNNwz7ikbx.html

Yes, I'm watching it. Good stuff. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Physical culture is a system that allows you to instill health in the widest circle of ordinary people.
Sport is an elite business, designed only to make a profit.
As long as sports exist, athletes will die for the sake of shows and big money.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

dont forget other players have suffered on the pitch a long time before Covid even was prevelant

Marc-Vivien Foé

In the 72nd minute of the match Foé collapsed in the centre circle[25] with no other players near him.[26] After attempts to resuscitate him on the pitch, he was stretchered off the field, where he received mouth-to-mouth resuscitation and oxygen. Medics spent 45 minutes attempting to restart his heart, and although he was still alive upon arrival at the stadium's medical centre, he died shortly afterwards.[25] A first autopsy did not determine an exact cause of death, but a second autopsy concluded that Foé's death was heart-related as it discovered evidence of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy,[27

Fabrice Muamba

In March 2012, Muamba suffered a cardiac arrest during a televised FA Cup match between Bolton and Tottenham Hotspur, from which he recovered despite his heart having stopped for 78 minutes. Following medical advice, he announced his retirement from professional football in August 2012.

Salem Saad

Saad died of a heart attack during a training session on 18 November 2009

originally posted by: zandra
Too many young men are collapsing during top sport these days. Not normal.

Its not just these days as this link shows it goes back over 100years

List of association footballers who died while playing

Well tuned athletes are just as susceptible to unkown health issues as the rest of society

edit on 000000p3006America/Chicago11022021211 by UpThenDown because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

The incidence rate at elite level certainly seems to have increased.

You named the only 2 high profile cases in the last decade.

There's been 2 of the worlds best players within the last year and many others.
edit on 2/11/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   

I named 3 actually and if you click the link you will see sooooooo many more

the following are all prior to 2021 so as to eliminate any covid coincidences

27 November 2020 Iraq Sajjad Ali Iraq Al-Sulaikh Died of a heart attack while playing a league match against Bismayah.[161]

21 November 2020 Indonesia Ricky Yacobi 57 Retired Died of a heart attack while playing a friendly game with several teammates and journalists

29 December 2019 India Radhakrishnan Dhanarajan 39 India East Bengal F.C. Dhanarajan was playing in an All India Sevens tournament at Perinthalmanna in Malappuram when he suddenly collapsed after suffering a loss of breath and chest pain. The incident occurred in the 27th minute of the match between FC Perinthalmanna and Sastha Thrissur. Though he was stretchered off and admitted to a hospital nearby, he could not be revived

7 November 2019 Brazil Renan Henrique Santos 16 Brazil Água Santa U17 Collapsed during a training session. The cause of death was cardiac arrest

25 April 2019 Burundi Faty Papy 28 Eswatini Malanti Chiefs Burundian midfielder, had a heart attack while playing in a match in Eswatini

2 November 2017 Belgium Joel Lobanzo 17 Belgium Royal Antwerp U19 Lobanzo collapsed in training with the U-19 team on 31 October. He died a day later during the night of 1–2 November. It is believed that a heart attack was the cause of death.

5 June 2017 Ivory Coast Cheick Tioté 30 China Beijing Enterprises Ivorian defensive midfielder; collapsed and lost consciousness during a training session and was pronounced dead later that day with a suspected death cause of a heart attack

3 June 2017 Ethiopia Aseged Tesfaye 46 Ethiopia Ethiopian Coffee Ethiopian striker; collapsed of a heart attack during team training session and was pronounced dead upon arrival at hospital. Doctors described the cause of death as Mitral Valve Regurgitation

28 April 2017 Botswana Gofaone Tiro 26 Botswana Township Rollers Botswana winger; collapsed of a heart attack during team training session and was pronounced dead upon arrival at hospital.

26 April 2017 Gabon Moïse Brou Apanga 35 Gabon FC 105 Libreville Ivorian-born Gabonese defender for FC 105 Libreville died after suffering a heart attack during team training

13 September 2016 England Dan Wilkinson 26 England Shaw Lane Suffered a cardiac arrest on the pitch in an Integro League Cup match against Brighouse Town. He died in the following hours in hospital

11 September 2016 Burkina Faso Ben Idrissa Dermé 34 France AJ Biguglia Died of a heart attack during a French cup match

15 August 2016 Nigeria Michael Umanika 20 Azerbaijan Zagatala Nigerian midfielder for Zagatala PFK collapsed during a team training session in Zagatala. He died of a suspected heart attack

16 July 2016 Australia Antony Stott 26 Australia Thirroul Thunder Australian amateur footballer, collapsed 10 minutes into a match against Sandon Point and died en route to hospital. Cause of death suspected to have been a cardiac arrest

hope that helps you, I got bored copying and pasting the information from the link I previously posted, looks to me like its something which has and will always persist
edit on 000000p3007America/Chicago11022021211 by UpThenDown because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   
From the doctor's talk, I found this point salient:

"This is not a one-size-fits all situation. THIS IS AGE STRATIFIED. Why are we attacking children with an experimental shot when they survive the virus at 100%"

There IS NO REBUTTAL for this. ^^^^

Nobody ever provides a satisfactory response when this issue is raised.

They tried in vain to package the vaccine as some sort of preventative measure from the young infecting the old, but even after this was met with initial skepticism, the sheer volume of "fully vaxxed" subsets of the population (politicians, members of sports leagues, people on cruise ships, members of Broadway shows, on and on and on) that persisted in experiencing "breakthrough outbreaks", despite very high % of the subset being vaxxed, annihilated this aspect of The Narrative.

And yet, ONWARD THEY STEAM AHEAD, insistent in vaxxing young children! They are working their way towards vaccine mandates for children in the US. The MSM is peppering us everyday with tease/preview/coy question headlines ("FDA getting ready to approve 'The Shot' for young children?", "Vaccine approval for 5-11 year olds by end of the year?"). Classic propaganda in action, mentally setting the table and preparing us all for the inevitable mandates to jab young children, who as already mentioned, survive the virus at nearly 100%.

Steel yourselves; when they start trying to force the vaccine on young children THAT HAVE 0 NEED OF THE TREATMENT is when the ride is about to get bumpy.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
Physical culture is a system that allows you to instill health in the widest circle of ordinary people.

Although there is a big difference in your thinking here. ( for you russian troll...Хотя здесь есть большая разница в твоём мышлении )

We do consider high school kids in sports called athletes also.
edit on 1100000018272021-11-02T08:27:18-05:00271811am8 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Video was excellent. Couldn't stop watching. Dude makes too much sense.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Thank you

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   

A kid in my high school had a brain aneurysm playing football. He was 14.

Thats was 26 years ago.

I dont think covid or china had anything to do with it

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: RussianTroll

Although there is a big difference in your thinking here. ( for you russian troll...Хотя здесь есть большая разница в твоём мышлении )

We do consider high school kids in sports called athletes also.

In my youth, I played volleyball, basketball and handball, and also very seriously went in for mountaineering. But I never considered myself an athlete. I was a sportsman, and I did it for my development and pleasure.
I had friends - professional athletes, there was even a felting champion. But they had a completely different rhythm of life and purpose in life.

Sport is a profession
Physical culture is a hobby and activities for health.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
You have a point. But I have the feeling that before covid this was first page news. Now you have to search for it. I think a great deal of players must have heart problems now. Luckily those problems are not deadly (only in rare cases).
If myocarditis is a side effect of the mrna vaccines, than there must be thousands of great players who have problems with finding their best shape because of that. Great efforts reveal shortcomings more quickly ... Of course they do ...
We will have to wait and see. If after myocarditis the heart never heals completely (I don't blindly believe everything dr Cole says ... although he is a great man to me) than a lot of players should be looking for another job next year or so.
Must say: I have read several stories of Belgian athletes who said they lost some of their strength after the vaccine. These stories are not visible for long + They are never repeated. Strange thing for me is that those athletes (cyclists) after two months still are invisible during a competion while they achieved top performances before. Again: we will wait and see.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I have no doubt it's happened before however as i said the incidence rate this year of elite level footballers collapsing on the pitch appears higher.

I never said anything about deaths, which is what your article references.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

why do you say "appears higher" what are you basing that on

at a quick glance from the link i provided it is nothing out of the ordinary to have 5-6 per year, the article states how they died also with heart conditions being quite common

what is your current quota for this year? as neither the 2 you have mentioned have died (Christian Eriksen and Sergio Aguero)

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
To me this discussion is trivial.
Fact is that there are more cases of myocarditis in young males.
Fact is also that a lot of cases show no symptoms. Even when you are a team player and you give all you can, you may not feel symptoms. You can just go untill you are too tired. But who will blame the vaccine?
Only in individual sports as running; we can see the difference. If someone who normally run 800 meter in 2.50'
and after the vaccine in 3.00'. And if such cases become more and more common. Then there is definitely something wrong.
(Btw: just a thought)
But who will study that?
A study from Israel. Which I believe is based on self reported symptoms + it goes about Pfizer (the least dangerous I suppose). In the end they conclude that the virus makes more victims of myocarditis than the vaccine. But as far as I see: not in young males. This group has a problem.
www.nejm.org...

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: zandra
As Dr Ryan Cole says in this video myocarditis is not a harmless phenomenon. Dr Cole explains what he has said maybe too many times for some (not to me). Every word matters in this video. By the way, Dr. Cole skips a lot to keep it short on purpose. So I don't explain much (as usual). I myself have lost track a long time ago.
Meanwhile, young soccer players are collapsing. Of course I wish Emil Palsson good luck. In fact it is too hard for words. Too many young men are collapsing during top sport these days. Not normal.

www.independent.co.uk...

ugetube.com... 3npVh.sjxfEB.jQw-1635849309-0-gqNtZGzNArujcnBszQu9

What say you about this:

www.factcheck.org...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join