It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How a Russian submarine surfaced near the Statue of Liberty

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

I know this is off thread but just a few more story's I heard, there is supposedly ruins of another modern type city between two of the islands of Hawaii that the US navy supposedly knows all about and have for a very long time, during the laying of a transatlantic communications in the north Atlantic a few hundred miles east of Newfoundland the cable became snagged and a diver was sent over in the heavy diving gear of the time period but the water was too deep for him to reach the cable and he had to be winched back up with the cable instead having to be cut and spliced leaving the damaged section were it lay, he claimed to have seen the top of what looked like a castle tower below him in the murk made up of desk sized blocks of stone and though he could not be certain looking down the tower side into the deeper gloom he thought he could see an arched doorway and what looked like the top of a wall with parapets like a castle wall (this one is almost definitely a fisherman's tale but?).

On another thread concerning the sunken ruins off Cuba found by a former Soviet marine engineer called Paulina Zelitsky -
- someone posted a story from a member of the US military in which the man stated that the site had already been searched by the a secret branch of the US navy and any items of interest they found recovered, boxed up and shipped off to an unknown location.

As for ruins I believe one of the most interesting in all the ABOVE WATER world is in your nation though it is very far from civilization and so easy to dismiss.

There are other story's as well including from the Ukraine of other enigmatic and equally suppressed sites as well as of course chariot wheels found fossilized in a mine, hundreds of millions of years old?.

In Slovakia there is a story that may or may not be true from the second world war were partisans were hiding from the German's in a cave they had stumbled upon, one was injured so they decided to lay up for a while though there rations were running low but while they were in the cave one of them explored it's depths and came upon what can only be called an artificial ancient structure of some kind likened to a black silo like those found on farm's but made of a black metal or material like metal and encased on ancient limestone flows that formed stalactites and stalagmites, he got into it after squeezing past some of this rock formation and found a partially encased grating in the centre of the floor from which a cold breeze was blowing from below and he could hear a sound like a distant humming perhaps machinery of some kind still functioning deeper down - wonder if it could have been an ancient DUMB from a previous civilization or something similar?.
la.indymedia.org...

Found a site in Cyrillic that may be more easy for you to read or it may even be in Russian not sure.
interesnajazhizn.com...

edit on 3-11-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
That’s an alarming tale!

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   

@RussianTroll, upon your mentioning of Sorcha I googled last night Sorcha Faal and began reading "The Children of Winter". Today, i can not find the book anywhere when using yandex, google, or duckduckgo. Can you find it? Is it worth reading?

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigAlberToe

@RussianTroll, upon your mentioning of Sorcha I googled last night Sorcha Faal and began reading "The Children of Winter". Today, i can not find the book anywhere when using yandex, google, or duckduckgo. Can you find it? Is it worth reading?

Hi, I didn’t find the book "The Children of Winter" on Sorcha Faal. The file has been deleted. This is most likely due to the fact that the book began to be sold in online stores. There are many suggestions.
I, unfortunately, did not read the book, although if I had the opportunity, I did. At least to broaden your horizons.
In my opinion, in the zero years, indeed, some information and analysis of the world situation by Sorchi was very interesting and paradoxical. Not always, but sometimes. But before the Trump presidency, and until now, Sorcha has devoted herself entirely to fighting the Democrats, Hillary and Biden. This became not interesting for me and I stopped reading their materials, although I still receive mailing lists by mail.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Interesting. That is cool, and I learned something new. Thanks! I was finally able to find the book again. Strangely from Google mobile you can view page 1-39, but on desktop it is all jumbled around starting at 93. Ridiculous how some stuff is censored, but anyway I wrote them asking if they would make it all available, it sounded pretty cool.

The book goes on about some secret experiment the Russians did back in 1920 with 37 children in Leningradskaya/Boksitogorsk, where they were to live free from all human influence and sensory inputs - government, social, education, religious, political, etc.

books.google.com...=onepage&q&f=false

Is Sorcha real, or even Russian?

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigAlberToe

Interesting. That is cool, and I learned something new. Thanks! I was finally able to find the book again. Strangely from Google mobile you can view page 1-39, but on desktop it is all jumbled around starting at 93. Ridiculous how some stuff is censored, but anyway I wrote them asking if they would make it all available, it sounded pretty cool.

The book goes on about some secret experiment the Russians did back in 1920 with 37 children in Leningradskaya/Boksitogorsk, where they were to live free from all human influence and sensory inputs - government, social, education, religious, political, etc.

books.google.com...=onepage&q&f=false

Is Sorcha real, or even Russian?

Unfortunately, I have not read this book and therefore cannot answer your question. But I'll read it. In any case, sorcha has nothing to do with the Russian authorities, referring to it is a marketing ploy. The Russians have a very different agenda. although some of Sorchi's analytical findings are correct, they are rare.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join