It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China - US - Taiwan

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE
a reply to: RussianTroll
Taiwan has never been a part of China.

originally posted by: DaRAGE
Is Taiwan a part of China today? No.

aww, giving up on your lies already?

what, you don't care?

if you don't care wether what you're stating as a fact is true or not, perhaps go to twitter for your posting needs and take your BS with you, mate.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

I am on the side of international law and the rights of any person, wherever he lives, no matter what nation he belongs to, no matter what color he is. Human rights are given to us by God, not by the Queen of England, the US State Department or the Soros administration.
If you love money. not people, any people. then the time will come, and they will do the same with you, personally with you. Whatever Wikipedia would write later)))))))

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

I am on the side of international law and the rights of any person, wherever he lives, no matter what nation he belongs to, no matter what color he is. Human rights are given to us by God, not by the Queen of England, the US State Department or the Soros administration.
If you love money. not people, any people. then the time will come, and they will do the same with you, personally with you. Whatever Wikipedia would write later)))))))

I am glad you agree with human rights.

Perhaps you should read about human rights.

Human rights

PART I Article 1 1. All peoples have the right of self-determination. By virtue of that right they freely determine their political status and freely pursue their economic, social and cultural development. PART II Article 2 1. Each State Party to the present Covenant undertakes to respect and to ensure to all individuals within its territory and subject to its jurisdiction the rights recognized in the present Covenant, without distinction of any kind, such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status.

I honestly believe you should visit that website about human rights and read it before answering. I could show you soooooooooo much information that CCP does not care about human rights.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   

You probably did not understand me. Human rights are given to us by God and by no one else. You can accept any documents on human rights as much as you like, as understood by the organization or person dominant in your society at the moment. This is all perishable and short-lived.
The difference between us: we obey God, and you obey the simulacrum. Throughout the history of mankind, there are many examples when the "greatest" empires, human ideas and military forces turned into nothing, into dust. It is a pity that these examples do not teach today's people anything, and they again step on the same thousand-year rake. If only these rakes are not childish, otherwise the attack on them is very painful for men)))))

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The moment the US allows China to invade Taiwan is the moment you say to the world that America is no longer the deciding superpower in the world.

I don't think the military industrial complex will stand back and let slide the biggest, most profitable war in history.

China's aggressive expansion policies will only get them so far before the rest of the world unites against a common enemy.

Maybe that's how globalism will be achieved. Everybody united against China and when the dust settles you will own nothing, you will have no privacy and you will be happy.

There are so many possibilities in the near future which doesn't even consider the extra surprises they might throw in.

We also don't have any leaders of consequence that calls out the fact that we are at war with big corporations that are aiding in the destruction of the West from within, assisted by traitorous politicians.

Like you say, it's all scripted and unless the script changes because its swayed by enough people that stand up and fight for what is right we are well and truly fooked.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

The Brandon administration will just ally itself with China and fight the rest of the planet.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   

take those rights and try to utilise them in your kangaroo-land, mate. like, tell your overlords they can shove those vaccines up their ass and that you and your neighbours want to secede. see how far that gets ya.

then start with fixing your own f..ked up country before telling others what they should or shouldn't do.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The Brandon administration will just ally itself with China and fight the rest of the planet.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Nah. A civil war will break out before ordinary red, white and blue Americans allow your country to be steered down that road.

To do so would destroy your whole culture, and take what remaining soul you have left.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   

The difference between us: we obey God, and you obey the simulacrum.

You remind me of my sister. Someone who tries to tell me what I believe when she only knows my past actions which are not based in any kind of actuality in regards to this self I call “myself”.

Just like my sister you think you understand me or my mind or political beliefs or whatever. It’s a trap. Non-fictional and made up in your head.

My sister thinks i am brainwashed by deluded non-experts (when it comes to getting vaxed).

My sister and I hadn’t talked for over 6 months before she said that to me. How does she know what I have been researching? Through a few text messages with her husband here and there? With my parents who i chat with for about 15 minutes every 2 or 3 months or so?

Please tell me about your obeying to God?
Please tell me about how I do things similar but differently? Imitate or substitute…??????????
Please tell me about the “we” in the sentence “we obey God”.

Are you talking about Russians? For Russia? For Russia as whole? The Russian people?

Now I have to mention something about your post.

The greatest of empires descending into nothing. Dust. I do have more to say on this subject but too drunk gtg home adios bon voyage arrivaderci whatever mywwweeeaaahhh

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
What difference does it make if I'm Russian or not Russian? God created us all, he is one for all. The difference between us is that we Russians have already passed the test that you are now going through. We paid a very high price for the lesson. Therefore, I want to warn you so that you do not repeat our mistakes.
As long as I can see, excuse me, you are ruled by simple human pride. The payback for this is very high.
Let me give you advice, before you judge other nations and countries, try it all on yourself. Eliminate double standards. And it will become easier, believe me))))

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Nah. A civil war will break out before ordinary red, white and blue Americans allow your country to be steered down that road.

To do so would destroy your whole culture, and take what remaining soul you have left.

Pfft, half our country is begging for the tyranny of communism now!

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Not

In fact, Taiwan is part of China. And the United States officially admits it. I wonder how the Americans would react if China sent troops to Georgia under the pretext of oppressing the rights of jerboas there?

Not anymore it's not and hasn't been for a long time. Hopefully it never will be again.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
I would rather glow in the dark than live in a world under Chinese rule. We can still defeat them but time is ridiculously short. Why source our cheap labor from China??? We have Mexico and a whole slew of third world nations to the South of us where all of these crap products we don't need but desire can be built. Stop giving China Western money and they collapse within a year.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

There are more of us than there are of them. The media gives a false impression.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

What difference does it make if I'm Russian or not Russian? God created us all, he is one for all. The difference between us is that we Russians have already passed the test that you are now going through. We paid a very high price for the lesson. Therefore, I want to warn you so that you do not repeat our mistakes.
As long as I can see, excuse me, you are ruled by simple human pride. The payback for this is very high.
Let me give you advice, before you judge other nations and countries, try it all on yourself. Eliminate double standards. And it will become easier, believe me))))

Good day,

I do not care that you are Russian. I actually think Russians are amazing and a lot of Russian policies are great.

I have nothing against Russia or Russians at all. Personally i think we may definitely have different spiritual beliefs. Whilst I would love to talk about our different spiritual beliefs whilst respecting each others beliefs with you for a long time in depth truth be told.

I would like to ask you about what you think is the very high price you paid and for what lesson. What test is it you think we are going through that you Russians have already gone through? What mistakes that you Russians have made that you hope we can escape from and not repeat?

Btw i hate double standards.

Also please understand, whilst I am Australian, it really means nothing to me. I absolutely hate our government and it’s actions as well as Americas, the UK, Canada, etc. I am my own individual person.

However on this topic of US CHINA TAIWAN… I am very passionate about the Taiwanese prople who have been democratic and free elections etc being able to live under that same system that from so called 1945 which is like 76 years ago of being democratic and experiencing freedom… that those people should NOT be attacked. And invaded by a totally different regime and forced into communist views and propaganda and no free elections and having their freedoms taken away by a sovereign nation (which claims they aren’t but they completely are)…

Completely different views on the world, completely different lifestyles, expressions of self.

You cannot tell me RussianTroll that you truly and honestly believe that if the CCP of China attack and invade Taiwan that the people living in Taiwan would be better off?

Since you are such a person who believes in God. Do you think God would want that for the Taiwanese people?

I doubt it…

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Actually, you are right. But as a Russian, you should be happy USUKCANZ and China finally clash. In case they use nukes, Russia will be the deciding factor, as the others would have depleted their nukes.

However, patrolling the South China Sea together with the Chinese was a bad move on your side. Now you are also targeted.

This, however, is very good news for the guys in Nigeria: they have nothing to do with either Russia, China, or USUKCANZ. Now, wait, you are all on the same rocky planet... that clash will turn your planet radioactive for millennia.

But you all know this, obviously.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Direne

Yeah nuclear war will devastate the whole planet. Irregardless of radioactivity, 100 nukes going off will bring so much smoke and dust into the atmosphere that by itself will cool the planet at leadt something like 10 degrees celcius for something like 10 or 20 years devastating crops etc. food crisis. Large populations starving. Not to mention global security/ insecurity in just about everything. Peace and security wave it goodbye. Humans will descend back into barbarism I can assure you of that.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Oathkeeper73

Might need to pay them back what you owe them first.

The bankers don't want nuclear war because there is no spoils to be had.

Nor do the military industrial complex because it will ruin all there toys.

Same with the intelligence agencies, big business and the rest of the corporations.

Nobody wants nuclear war apart from religious maniacs praying for judgment day.

So if you must glow in the dark, if you could do it quietly, that might be nice.

edit on 29-10-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Tensions can heat up all they wish.

China can take the island, but cant hold it once we send a significant carrier force in its direction.

China is quite capable of taking down carriers with swarm attack hypersonic missiles strikes.

If that happens, there goes 100s of billions of dollars worth of man and equipment, and America will respond in kind with a tactical nuclear strike, china will do the same, and then World War 3 takes place soon afterwards.

So as to where this is all going, my guess is its simply more sabre rattling, because a third world war is a no win situation for us all.

Uh yeah that IF they have GPS satellites still operating after They are destroyed in preperation for a attack. Knock out their GPS and the chinese spy sats,and those hypersonic missiles become very in accurate.

Also its dumb to move in a carrier force until the Submarines knock out their STS missiles bases with cruise missiles.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join