It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC host agrees: Unvaccinated should be denied access to basic goods and services.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Anyone who has the audacity to think for themselves.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   
So would this eventually extend to children?

"Omg, the unjabbed are literally killing their own children because they won't conform!"

I can see it coming already. Next step, unjabbed kids will be taken away from their evil parents and put into the system.

Anyone who supports this nonsense is a tyrant.
edit on 27102021 by Wide-Eyes because: Missed word

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

So these people say we should have a universal right to basic health care, but look what they think about your right to things like food, clothing and shelter ...

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Reminiscent of Pol Pot...

It seems that a lot of people are completely dense and learn nothing from history.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Covid is waning fast in America.

How can that be, with tens of millions of non vaxxed people running about?

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

They tried Critical Race Theory but they found i difficult to reintroduce racism, so now they hate the unvaccinated.

I have to wonder who they will hate next?

That would be the same people they always hated........themselves.

Even if they win and eliminate all desired targets which in the end will include all mirrors, they still have to live with themselves and of course their like minded minions.......

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Only those who get booster shots every 10 months are allowed to live as normal humans?

That's the way I am understanding the direction they are trying to take us. I still feel they are taking advantage of the pandemic to set up a passport system.

I think that vaccinating the high risk and everyone wearing an N95 would be enough to keep most people safe and out of the hospital. And I am only saying everyone wears a mask because of the high risk who cannot make sufficient antibodies.
edit on 27 10 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
So done with these people and their shots.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

So these people say we should have a universal right to basic health care, but look what they think about your right to things like food, clothing and shelter ...

Hmm, if this is truly what they want, then they can go ahead & just cut those pesky tax strings, too. If we're not to be considered a "part of society" and have our rights reduce or outright removed, then we don't need to pay into the government funding pot anymore, do we?

The resulting large tax spike on the vaxxed to make up the lost revenue would be downright hilarious.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
a reply to: jjkenobi

Only those who get booster shots every 10 months are allowed to live as normal humans?

I think that vaccinating the high risk and everyone wearing an N95 would be enough to keep most people safe and out of the hospital. And I am only saying everyone wears a mask because of the high risk who cannot make sufficient antibodies.

Of course if it truly was about the virus......but it ain't.

(All together now)

Its about the jab.......

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   

The mistake the evil left is making is that they are trying to side the vaccinated versus the unvaccinated especially with mandates.

And it's going to bite them in their collective asses.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

When went from hating the jab to loving the jab 13 months ago, they proved how crazy they are, and how gullible they think we are.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

Many of y'all say you are self-sufficient and demand freedom of choice and action. Additionally, y'all frequently refuse government involvement, direction and support, claiming a free person should have the freedom to keep themselves and their own safe and healthy.

That above being said, you still demand free and equal access to things. So you want the cake and to eat it as well. Guess I dont blame you, I love cake.

Have you not been paying attention? People fully vaccinated can still catch and spread covid-19. Let the sink in. How is treating un-vaxxed people different going to allow you to keep you or your loved ones "safe and healthy".

Do you have an ounce of critical thinking in you at all? You have no issues eating and feeding your loved ones unhealthy food. You have no issues driving on same roads impaired/distracted drivers use daily, so how are you keeping yourself and loved ones safe and healthy again?

Let me ask you this, what incentive does a for profit vaccine mfg's have to make the safest and most effective product they can, when the government gives them liability immunity? Would vehicle mfg's make the safest vehicles they can, if they were given the same liability immunity vaccine mfg have?

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Even those who were vaccinated are now saying, "F*ck The Jabs!".

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The mistake the evil left is making is that they are trying to side the vaccinated versus the unvaccinated especially with mandates.

And it's going to bite them in their collective asses.

It already is. There's still not a lot of vaxxed people in my neighborhood, businesses are shirking the 100+ employees shots mandate, employees are saying "Shove it", and even the vaxxed are in two camps -- I'd wager more of 'em find this abusive & coercive behavior toward the unvaxxed more abhorrent than laudable.

Wait until the other half figures that out. Turnabout IS fair play.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

I can see it coming already. Next step, unjabbed kids will be taken away from their evil parents and put into the system.

And forcibly jabbed post the parents guillotining after failure of said parents re-education camp stint.

Once 95% vaccinated is reached i think they'll feel safe enough to start rounding up stragglers......at which point the vigilantism will begin i would guess.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Even those who were vaccinated are now saying, "F*ck The Jabs!".

Better late than never i guess, but I reckon there's a certain amount of damage that's irreversible to them personally and physically let alone humanity collectively.

I for one will always be grateful for my stance on refusal regardless of any perceived hardship in the short-term.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

originally posted by: tamusan
a reply to: MDDoxs

I've said once or twice before that I am vaccinated. I am looking at this through the lens of the unvaccinated.

I understand, my comments were not necessarily directed at you.

I appreciate the forced perspective. We have got a lot of cowboys that say freedom this and freedom that to help justify/enable there choice of living independent lives, as free from external influence as possible. But! When it becomes inconvenient to have so much freedom, like the freedom to hunt and gather your own food, they would rather have access to Wally World.

How long does it take for those like you to see that it won't stop there? The unvaccinated aren't allowed to buy food for now? Okay. What happens when everyone gets vaccinated and they decide to deny food to the vaccinated, as well? It happened with the masks. They said everyone who was vaccinated were free to take off their masks. A lot of people, include many on this site, got the shot for that very reason. Now they're telling you to put the masks back on.

They'll keep chipping away our freedoms and asserting more control, no matter how much you obey them. It's already happening.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

So these people say we should have a universal right to basic health care,

They were already saying months ago that the unvaccinated should be denied a hospital bed. It's only universal for those who do as they say.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I'm also done with people telling me I'm going to die because I chose to get the first round, too. You wanna feel superior to the star bellies? Fine, but stop doing it over my grave.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join