It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC host agrees: Unvaccinated should be denied access to basic goods and services.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Well, here we go. They've been calling to deny hospital care to the unvaccinated for awhile. Now they are advocating to let them starve. It's not just limited to Noam and Mehdi. I am seeing this posted all over social media and the majority of the comments are in support of this kind of #. Who are the fascists again?

MSNBC host agrees...

MSNBC host Mehdi Hasan supports segregating those who are unvaccinated against the coronavirus and denying them access to basic goods and services.

Noam Chomsky: Unvaccianted should remove themselves from the community. Access to food their problem

Philosopher Noam Chomsky argued that those who remain unvaccinated should be segregated, saying that obtaining food after they had "the decency to remove themselves from the community" was "their problem."

My favorite part at the bottom of the first article:

It’s worth pointing out the COVID-19 vaccines do not completely stop the transmission of the disease, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Rather, they substantially reduce the chance of transmission. So, what we’re talking about here is the creation of a caste system between the “clean” and “unclean,” denying the latter access to even necessary goods and services, all for the sake of a general reduction in the transmission of the COVID-19 virus.

I don't believe that the vaccinated are in much danger from the unvaccinated. As I've said several times before, I think it is going to end up being the other way around. The big focus on breakthrough cases is not putting much emphasis on how the majority of them are actually benign. 

The reported risks associated with the covid vaccines are rare. The majority of people do not have any. But rare risk is still real risk. It is acknowledged that autoimmune disorders and cardiovascular issues are some of the adverse events that have occurred.  It's also well established that age and a laundry list of comorbidities play a major role in the outcome of a covid infection. For someone in the high covid risk category, those rare risks associated with vaccination are probably worth it. The risk and benefit of vaccination for an otherwise healthy individual is not the same as it is for those in a high risk category. 

The vaccine pushers keep saying that the vaccines are safe and effective, but the companies that make them are shielded from litigation. This, combined with the constantly changing definitions of vaccine/herd immunity and what it means to be fully vaccinated, makes it difficult to trust any government recommendations. I also remember Kamala Harris saying that she wouldn't trust a vaccine that was developed under the guidance of President Trump. Now she thinks it's A-Okay to jab everyone with the fruits from his operation warp-speed. 
edit on 27 10 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

+37 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

I don't believe that the vaccinated are in much danger from the unvaccinated. ...

How the F could they be??? AND, WTF good is getting 'vaccinated' if they are???

Why can't people get this through their THICK skulls?????

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   
That is just sad. I used to think highly of Chomsky till now.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

I don't believe that the vaccinated are in much danger from the unvaccinated. ...

How the F could they be??? AND, WTF good is getting 'vaccinated' if they are???

Why can't people get this through their THICK skulls?????

Seconded FCD.

I have this "argument" in work most days of the week and the jabbed (brainwashed) just can't/don't/won't see it.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   

And the time to do something about it is passing.

The walls are closing in

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Good thing no one watches msnbc.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Many of y'all say you are self-sufficient and demand freedom of choice and action. Additionally, y'all frequently refuse government involvement, direction and support, claiming a free person should have the freedom to keep themselves and their own safe and healthy.

That above being said, you still demand free and equal access to things. So you want the cake and to eat it as well. Guess I dont blame you, I love cake.

edit on 27-10-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

I've said once or twice before that I am vaccinated. I am looking at this through the lens of the unvaccinated.

+22 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

Many of y'all say you are self-sufficient and demand freedom of choice and action. Additionally, y'all frequently refuse government involvement, direction and support, claiming a free person should have the freedom to keep themselves and their own safe and healthy.

That above being said, you still demand free and equal access to things. So you want the cake and to eat it as well. Guess I dont blame you, I love cake.

Sadly, I wish you were all as concerned about cancer or heart disease.
Take your control agenda and be on your way.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   

The reported risks associated with the covid vaccines are rare.

The definition of rare needs to be looked at. They are only rare if you watch mainstream news. If the sheep get off their lazy asses and take a good look at what is going on behind the scenes they will see that the risks are not "Rare"

The vaccine pushers keep saying that the vaccines are safe and effective, but the companies that make them are shielded from litigation. This, combined with the constantly changing definitions of vaccine/herd immunity and what it means to be fully vaccinated, makes it difficult to trust any government recommendations.

Seems like you're sitting on the fence with this one, an each way bet?

As George Bush said " Either you are with us or you are with the terrorists"

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

I've said once or twice before that I am vaccinated. I am looking at this through the lens of the unvaccinated.

I understand, my comments were not necessarily directed at you.

I appreciate the forced perspective. We have got a lot of cowboys that say freedom this and freedom that to help justify/enable there choice of living independent lives, as free from external influence as possible. But! When it becomes inconvenient to have so much freedom, like the freedom to hunt and gather your own food, they would rather have access to Wally World.

+17 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   

The evil left loves to segregate, they have a history of it.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   

How's that going to work out, anyway? The stores are short-staffed to high hell, and people in non-argo areas have NO IDEA how to drive up to a farmer's stand and just buy # there on the property it was grown on. or join a co-op (TONS of them in MI) That and meat co-ops for small farms are a big deal & growing quickly in popularity, if you're willing to drive out of town some.

Yeah, I'm gonna go hungry, suuuuuure, ace. I'm sure said farmers & co-ops are rolling eyes, too. They're not going to look a paying gift horse in the mouth any time soon. The chain stores might buckle, though, in lieu of a caste system and a disgusted customer base.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Well, they can stick it where the sun don't shine.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: AccessDenied
That is just sad. I used to think highly of Chomsky till now.

I didn't.
I think even less of him now.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Jamie2018

I do not form my opinions about covid or the vaccines from anything that's in the mainstream news. The second quote is why I think a lot of people are hesitant.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   

I don't believe that the vaccinated are in much danger from the unvaccinated.

Obviously, Noam Chomsky thinks they are. It's a sign that some people are that scared of this virus that they think such extremes are valid. It reminds me of the TB scare in the USA. A terrible time where people were turning their family members and neighbors into authorities for coughing, who were then thrown in TB asylum's whether or not they had a cold or TB!

I think it is going to end up being the other way around.

And then what? What would you have dangerously contagions vaccinated people do? Isolate themselves from the unvaccinated?

edit on 27-10-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I could stand on my porch right now and bag an elk.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   

When it becomes inconvenient to have so much freedom, like the freedom to hunt and gather your own food, they would rather have access to Wally World.

So the people that don't want freedom to go to the store to buy essential items should have that freedom....
or not?

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I think it is going to end up being the other way around.

And then what? What would you have dangerously contagions vaccinated people do? Isolate themselves from the unvaccinated?

That would be courteous, since they're being hypocritical as # and not distancing, masking, sanitizing anymore, etc, yet are still in Full Karen Mode anyway.

Can't tut-tut the unvaxxed as unrepentant Mary Mallons when the vaxxed are Mary Mallons themselves. Stop being a Mary, dammit, nobody takes them seriously anymore. Damn dirty haughty disease vectors /sarc
edit on 10/27/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/27/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join