It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do aborted babies live on...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon
Well that's a very definite stance, but I do believe other intelligent energies can be contacted and have had a few experiences, nothing for me to be sure of, but enough for me to question.... Everything

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVG1980

Sound mate everyone is entitled to there opinion.

Biology and science on the other hand are not claiming the same thing as Judaism.

As to sperm, well my understanding is when it penetrates an egg, it immediately undergoes a chemical reaction that prevents other sperm from getting in there, thus the egg is officially fertilized.

Its not a universe being created but the baby's genetics being made when chromosomes carried by the sperm and the egg then come together.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Cheers for stating the obvious cooperton.

I don't forget mate, that's what Fathers day and Mothers day are for, well those and telling them that you love them of course.

After all most people only get one mother and father, and not always for a long time.
edit on 26-10-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   
obscure Bible passage in Isaiah 54 vv 1-3

"Sing, O barren woman, you who never bore a child; burst into song, shout for joy, you who were never in labor; because more are the children of the desolate woman than of her who has a husband," says the LORD.
"Enlarge the place of your tent, stretch your tent curtains wide, do not hold back; lengthen your cords, strengthen your stakes.
For you will spread out to the right and to the left; your descendants will dispossess nations and settle in their desolate cities."

prophecy that the 'barren woman' will have families, presumably in the millenial reign.
I suspect these children will be the resurrected aborted and others who died young.
this will give childless woman a chance to be mothers; and it will give the children a chance to live their lives.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Not exactly my personal opinion but thanks for sharing.

The difference being I believe the soul is transcendent and infinite.

I feel like every life has a soul, and it is immortal. I don't know how to reconcile the idea of heaven, coupled with reincarnation, but I feel like both have a place in our external existence. I understand how believing an unborn child has no soul would help with the decision of abortion, but then, we don't know the answer to that, nor could we ever. So it's left to speculation and there is no wrong answer.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

The egg gives of billions of zinc sparks at the point of fertilizing and this "fireworks display" can go on for hours. www.sciencealert.com...
Imagine been one of the billion sperm that never got in, what a great display you would get at least... Well unless they are the display, now that would be a mass sacrifice at the point of conception.

I am talking from a micro viewpoint of course.

edit on 26-10-2021 by DAVG1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I've always believed a spirit was created...and tho aborted..that created spirit ..waits...for another chance.

edit on 10213731America/ChicagoTue, 26 Oct 2021 09:07:37 -050007202100000037 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I imagine the little guys/remaining sperm that did not get in would require eyes to view any sort of fireworks display.

I get what you are suggesting all the same its a remarkable phenomenon.

The Zinc apparently plays it's part where the development of a healthy embryo is concerned.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   

According to many whom have had near death experiences or as I would like to distinguish them Actual death experiences but came back to there body's and back to this life the souls of Aborted Children AND miscarried Children - regardless of how formed or unformed they were - DO live on, God is NOT at all happy about this as well.

Are some baby's that have been aborted Alive, yes in fact they all are.

Still the materialist will always be a materialist, we all are as long as we live in this mortal plane of existence but those that accept the existence of the soul know that this is NOT all there is.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Well, by 24 weeks gestation, it is clear they have some sort of conciousness.
We know they react to sound and light.
We know they feel pain.
We know they comfort themselves with thumb sucking.
We know if they are born they can survive and thrive as full humans.

Before that, we really don't know but science will inform us.
I think by the time they have an actual brain.
We know by week 16 gestation they suck and swallow.

So sometime between week 16 and 24 they develop what we would call conciousness. (4-6 months gestation)

Before that the brain isn't capable of conciousness perhaps the soul hasn't been "assigned" to a body until the body is capable of housing it with conciousness. So take heart if your baby was aborted.

I think souls that die innocent go to the dimension that some call heaven.
Heaven is another dimension, that is clear and if there is cosmic justice, the innocents go there automatically to grow and have full lives free from the worries of this dimension.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

The nervous system is not simply the brain, our consciousness which may interface via our brain may itself be not localized solely there.

In many ancient cultures the Heart was thought to be more important and the seat of the mind, after your brain your heart and your stomach have the most complex nerve network in your body.

People whom have received organ transplants often have a very strange side affects such as dreaming memory's that were actual experiences of the Organ Donor, developing entirely new personality traits that were the traits of the organ donor etc.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

It's estimated about 1 in 8 pregnancies end in miscarriage with many more miscarriages happening even before a woman is aware she has become pregnant.

So abortions aside that's a lot of souls that are not going to come into the world for a multitude of different reasoning's.

Nature don't care much about innocence and entertains no such delusions.

Survival of the fittest is the colour of that day.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Very Intresting thanks although I don't like it where these people are asking the guy questions like should I go to church every week and should I get my embarrassing tattoo removed, eh... Remember it was the studio that picked those letters to be read out, wonder what they do with powerful spiritual questions, like if God is all am i God experiencing itself.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

No one is perfect, just try to live the best we can and not harm other's, are all those mothers damned, I do not believe they are but a lot of them are not good people for doing what they have done.

Then we get into ethic's, does an eight year old child raped by an uncle or even her own father have to carry a baby conceived through rape incest, of course not especially since it may actually kill the child to do so.

There are situations were an abortion however distasteful may be the only viable option but that does not mean it is kosha and my argument is against lifestyle abortions and those that seek to do away with a child because it may have a slight medical problem or something like that, we have entered the age of eugenics through the back door were modern more respectable NAZI's disguised as good people when they are not are saying that it is GOOD to kill a child that may be born with a hole in it's heart (easily repairable) or a cleft palate or suffer albinism or perhaps have a club foot or a congenital defect most of which are easily remedied yet there are those that would be proponents of abortion just to push there eugenics ideology, many of them believe they are creating a better human race but in fact they are creating a worse one, less diversity, less creativity, more cast systems for society and all neatly packed into there idea of what role these people are meant for in society.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Don't mind me btw but you might not like what I am about to say next, now I know the media is ran by satanists, Occultist and the likes, it's tentacles are in everything, there modus operandi is to have people believing the opposite to truth, and living this way, so when I watch TV shows like the ones you linked I believe that many of these programs could be compromised, and the sheep could be wolves... What a joke to have a truly evil person giving "good" Christian advice. If they are marketing anything on the show then they work for satan, I am a spiritual person, always searched for truth and thus world is upside down, I can see the game, its the intricacies I am trying to work out.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

There is a lot of truth to what you say But not all of them are Satanists, though they may be every bit as bad, just callous and not nice people,. Media is an industry and driven by profits and it is also an essential tool of psychological control systems used by government and entrenched elites to shape and control society often to keep us in our place but at other times to break us and keep us divided.

edit on 26-10-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES
Let's post that link and read it.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigationJump to search
In religion, ensoulment is the moment at which a human being gains a soul. Some religions say that a soul is newly created within a developing child and others, especially in religions that believe in reincarnation, that the soul is pre-existing and added at a particular stage of development.

In the time of Aristotle, it was widely believed that the human soul entered the forming body at 40 days (male embryos) or 90 days (female embryos), and quickening was an indication of the presence of a soul. Other religious views are that ensoulment happens at the moment of conception; or when the child takes the first breath after being born;[1][2] at the formation of the nervous system and brain; at the first brain activity (e.g., heartbeat); or when the fetus is able to survive independently of the uterus (viability).[3]

The concept is closely related to debates on the morality of abortion as well as the morality of contraception. Religious beliefs that human life has an innate sacredness to it have motivated many statements by spiritual leaders of various traditions over the years. However, the three matters are not exactly parallel, given that various figures have argued that some kind of life without a soul, in various contexts, still has a moral worth that must be considered.

What this says is that the question you ask has been debated since the beginning of recorded history.

But the reason I posted this is, I think this wiki page has been hijacked and deliberately altered to mislead the reader. Bolding above is me.
My idea of conception is in no way during the birthing process. My idea of conception is the instant the sperm fertilizes the egg. Am I wrong here?

edit on 26-10-2021 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   
In 1964 I was born nearly 3 months premature I was only 3lbs 2 ozs I was in the hospital for 6 weeks, but now I am perfectly normal by most accounts. Well not normal but it isn't because I wasn't done cooking yet.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Wtf, that is very interesting in closing there thanks for that

given that various figures have argued that some kind of life without a soul, in various contexts, still has a moral worth that must be considered.

So if there is a soul, then who doesn't have a soul, as they are implying? Wikipedia is one tentacle I kniw this and I often see little snippets of truth, one that can be glanced over without noticing it.

Is soul scalping about taking the soul out and replacing it with something else (demonic?)

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   

For sure, it is about dividing the people, they aren't even hiding that, the may as well just starting to brand people now... Who knows maybe they are/have

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join