It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crowleys Loch Ness Monster

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The Loch Ness monster was first reported in 1933

Aleicster Crowley owned Boleskine House on Loch Ness from 1899-1913, he used this house for many rituals and summonings of Demons because the location was very powerful.. It may have been to do with lay lines I'm not sure, but there was method in his madness. During a 6 month ritual to bring some bad ass demon into this world AC had to leave and never closed the door so to speak.

These two things could be related but more peculiar is why have they never been mentioned as being relatable.... The truth is always hidden, is this a hidden truth, does Loch Ness host interdimensional Demons that AC brought forth?

Is Nessie an AC Demon

Summinig Demons is nonsense young wet beind the ears me used to say many moons ago, niw I kniw differently, it gives explanations to other phenomenon that is paranormal.

edit on 25-10-2021 by DAVG1980 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-10-2021 by DAVG1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVG1980

Interesting Boleskin Manor burnt to the ground a few years ago.

The Devil always collects.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger
Yeah Crowley fan and thelemite Jimmy Page owned it for a while, I believe it has been a very unlucky place for each of its owners, with freak fires to blame, its now a wreck.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Ooh, this is cool.

I'm glad we're getting more threads like this lately.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVG1980
a reply to: mysterioustranger
Yeah Crowley fan and thelemite Jimmy Page owned it for a while, I believe it has been a very unlucky place for each of its owners, with freak fires to blame, its now a wreck.

Boleskin House was bought a few years ago. Some cult bought it and are in the process of rebuilding and turning it into a retreat. There are videos online of the building work with interviews with the new owners and workers.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Here's a video from this year on the ongoing restoration.

edit on 25-10-2021 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   

The Catholic church may disagree with your origins since one of their saint's banished Nessy many many moons ago.

St Columba and Loch beasties

That said water monsters have a lot of history in Scotland and Northern England, I wrote a thread here once about the Lampton Wyrm which is a local myth where I was born.

Interesting thread! I've never heard of this angle before.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

He wasn't summoning demons at Boleskine but rather performing the Abramelin invocation to come into contact with his Holy Guardian Angel. The fact that he aborted the ritual without finishing completely has led some to speculate he didn't banish properly and so the working did attract other entities.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Thanks mate, I knew I was missing things in the story, I watched it in a documentary I had downloaded on UTorrent or something so it was from memory.
Do you know anything about the location having ley lines, or something special about the location, I remember it being close to the water as being of importance.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   

weakest demon ever. Hides from everyone does no damage, and can't even turn you into a newt.
I hope Nessie isn't reading this. She deserves better press.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

That's a really interesting article, the picts may have originally depicted a beast like the nessie monster, and there have been many instances pre 20th century where beasts have been spotted in that area, I'm about 180 miles from Loch Ness and have never been, but it's on the list. Another theory for me is that there may be a time rip in the area where things of ancient times are able to appear in our timeline
Like Brigadoon

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

He wasn't summoning demons at Boleskine but rather performing the Abramelin invocation to come into contact with his Holy Guardian Angel. The fact that he aborted the ritual without finishing completely has led some to speculate he didn't banish properly and so the working did attract other entities.

Guardian Angel summoned with sex Magic? Doubt that! The little alien he drew was that his "angel".

His bisexuality led to his expulsion from the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, a society dedicated to arcane ritual and magic which flourished across Europe in the late 19th century, with celebrity followers including the poet WB Yeats, who detested Crowley. The Great Beast founded his own cult inspired by Ancient Egypt, with tortuous rituals – including anal sex – for different grades of initiates, and was later thrown out of Sicily by Mussolini for sexual depravity. He died penniless in a Hastings boarding house in 1947.

In 1898 he was 22, and had fallen heavily for Pollitt, a fellow undergraduate at Trinity College, Cambridge, renowned in student circles as a theatrical female impersonator under the name Diane de Rougy. They met in October 1897, broke up before Christmas, wrote yearning letters to one another over the holidays, and became lovers on New Year's Eve, an event recorded by Crowley as "admitted to permanent office in the Temple, midnight, December 31, 1897". A few months later it was all over.

Crowley would later write: "Pollitt was rather plain than otherwise. His face was made tragic by the terrible hunger of the eyes and the bitter sadness of the mouth. He possessed one physical beauty - his hair ... its color was pale gold, like spring sunshine, and its texture of the finest gossamer. The relation between us was that ideal intimacy which the Greeks considered the greatest glory of manhood and the most precious prize of life."

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Being close to the water is important for certain types of workings, but I don't recall hearing about ley lines in the area.
Also prior to purchasing it if I recall correct, Crowley heard about some murders or other misdeeds on the property. It has it's own graveyard too.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

The Abramelin ritual does not include any sex magick. It is a Qabbalistic working consisting of much purification and prayer.

He didn't largely get into that other stuff until around the 1910's, mainly in the USA.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

It's been a while since I was into that stuff but from my understanding Crowley performed the ritual with good intention , he wanted to break the hold Demons have on mankind with the help of his guardian Angel but interrupted the ritual for some reason , I think he realised he didn't have the mental or physical power to control what he had started.

Some believe Nessie to be associated with Crowley's ritual but I think whatever Crowley brought forth (if anything) was contained withing the walls of Boleskine House.

Aleister Crowley was an interesting individual , his personal Demons were his biggest problem.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Thanks for posting this. I was always fascinated by the Jimmy Page connection.

Your post makes a refreshing change on here.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

His patron, in Belgum or France called him to come to him, he tried to delay but it was a 6 month ritual, so he said he had no choice but to go speak with his master.

At work ATM or else Id get a source
edit on 10252021 by Butterfinger because: Epstien did not kill himself

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Yeah I know the story but Crowley knew the ritual he was attempting and knew breaking it could have consequences , it makes no sense for him to do the prep work and start the ritual only to break it off before the end to attend a meeting regardless of the problems within the organization.

His "remote location" obviously wasn't remote enough.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

a reply to: SeaWorthy

The Abramelin ritual does not include any sex magick. It is a Qabbalistic working consisting of much purification and prayer.

He didn't largely get into that other stuff until around the 1910's, mainly in the USA.

In the autumn of 1898 George Cecil Jones had directed the attention of Frater Perdurabo to a book entitled “The Book of the Sacred Magic of Abramelin the Mage.”

The purpose of calling the angle is to control demons.

After a period of communion with the Angel, he summons the Four Great Princes of the Daemonic World, and forces them to swear obedience.

On the following day he calls forward and subdues the Eight Sub-Princes; and the day after that, the many Spirits serving these. These inferior Daemons, of whom four act as familiar spirits, then operate a collection of talismans for various purposes. Such is a brief account of the Operation described in the book.

hermetic.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

He wasn't summoning demons at Boleskine but rather performing the Abramelin invocation to come into contact with his Holy Guardian Angel.

That's what they all say. And think. Just ask John Dee.

<<   2 >>

join