It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#arrestfauci tops the charts on twttter

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

What about he when he paid China to do gain of function testing and then his creation leaked out and caused a pandemic . Then he patented a vaccine and helped mandate that we all take it while he makes tons of money and murders the worlds population while telling us how to save ourselves . We don’t have to wait until animals are killed , we can be mad as hell right now . He’s ruined our free world and he’s killed millions of people . Wake up

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 06:02 AM
link   
When these criminals around Fauci, Drosten and Co harm millions of humans almost no human screams:

ARREST FAUCI!

When these criminals harm puppies...

So a dogs life is worth more than a human life in 2021 ???

The world since the start of the plandemic:
“War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength”

Btw, don´t get me wrong, i love animals and hate it when they are tortured, especially for the profits of the so called "elite". But since nearly two years millions over millions of humans worldwide are harmed and tortured by the measures of these corrupt corona-disciples of the church of corona, so called "politicians" and "experts", in reality WEF agents. Two years of nearly silence. Except from those "conspiracy theorists" for sure. And they should be called clairvoyants instead of conspiracy theorists meanwhile.

But now that people know that these criminals do crude animal testings in their pharma corporations the outcry is huge (what did they think before how such stuff gets tested?). So for many people human testings are ok (the jabs) but animal testings are a crime and worth a huge outcry?

The world is a Mad magazine in 2021 and i bet it will only get worse.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Thenail

Agreed, as in my very first response on this thread.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   

He is an absolute monster.

When people realize who this man is they will be calling for his head.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

I agree 100%!

I find it disturbing that the man has been complicit in the abuse, human rights violations, and murder of countless humans worldwide for at least the last 20 months, but it's taken the abuse of dogs to get people riled up.

I'm not belittling the abuse of dogs, but it seems to be that the abuse of humans was ignored or at least tolerated by many more people than this issue is. And that is precisely why we are in the predicament we're in. If go so far as to say that maybe humanity deserves it. When humanity cares less about humans than dogs, we become our own demise.

BTW, DerBeobachter, I've added another line to Big Brother's slogan:

Fear is safety.
:
edit on 2021 10 25 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   
People with more than 2 brain cells have been calling for Dr FrankenFauci’s head for quite some time now.
The idiots that love him, pray to his picture every night.
What other diabolical sh!t is this guy involved in?
You know there has to be more.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

May I recommend that we do the EXACT SAME THING to Mr. Fauci, please? He's a lying piece of # who deserves no respect. ANYONE who would torture dogs like this should be flogged in the public square, then hung.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Absolutely disgusting, these people are monsters. Now imagine what they would do to your kids if they could get away with it. Oh wait, there's a EUA for the jabs for kids as well. #arrestfauci

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Unfortunately this is the cheap and effective way to test new drugs and products.

Yes now we can chose many products that were not tested by torturing innocents.
Most people don't even look at the labels or bother to find out if like the their shampoo was was tested by putting its concentrate into rabbit eyes pinned open until they are blinded then moved off for other use in explements.
Gates saying: “Genetically modified organisms, and we’re injecting them into little kid’s arms, we just shoot them right in the vein”
ourtube.co.uk...
edit on 25-10-2021 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

The negatives of mob rule FAR outweigh the positives.

Jaden

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Fauci is a terrible person. Tortures puppies, then kills them.

Just wait till late winter when people see what he has done to Humanity. The death count will be staggering.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Helping to kill millions of people was bad. But dog cruelty has taken things too far!

Arrest Fauci. Get him out of our lives.

#ArrestFauci on Twitter.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Are things falling apart for the leftists?

Every single person they held in front of the cameras are starting to melt slowly from the heat of overexposure.

Almost like it's scripted.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Pfizer has lots of testing farms in the Kalamazoo area I know people that have worked them. Monkeys beagles and pigs. Look like normal farms with secure gates.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I know if I'd taken a vaccine that this guy had a hand in pushing, I'd feel very, very uncomfortable round about now....

Nah, I'm probably just being paranoid. He is devoid of conscience and humanity, but when it comes to the vaccines the altruism returns and we can trust him again because no one would be that evil. . . . Would they?

You're in big trouble people..... Big trouble and DO NOT say you weren't warned!

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   
This asshole needs to be taken out, jail would be too kind a punishment for this sh!tstain.

Fauci Hopes His Experiments On Puppies Will Distract Everyone From Experiments He Performed On Humanity For Past 18 Months
gab.com...

Meanwhile, orange man bad........

gab.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Deleted
edit on 25-10-2021 by BigOldCaddy because: Still fumbling posting photos.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   

This piece of human trash is now experimenting with children, yes our children, babies too, a monster that does horrible things to animals, does not have any feeling while inflicting horrible things on children.

Fascist Faucy is a monster and he is worst and not better than all those that inflicted horrible things during the nazi era to other human beings.

Fascist faucy, CDC and big pharma is pushing experiments on humanity by forced mandates.

Wake up people if this monsters are not stopped more is coming our way.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Pfizer has lots of testing farms in the Kalamazoo area I know people that have worked them. Monkeys beagles and pigs. Look like normal farms with secure gates.

I wonder if PETA knows about these farms down there in K-Zoo? Inquiring minds want to know.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Hopefully, there is special spot in Hell reserved for this bastard and when he gets there, I hope he has plenty of time to reflect on his actions on Earth.
edit on 25-10-2021 by Helious because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join