It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#arrestfauci tops the charts on twttter

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Trigger warning:extreme cruelty to animals

Turns out the NIH partially funded cruel research on dogs that can only be described as the worst form of torture.

$1.7 million of taxpayer money went towards debarking, drugging and killing 44 beagle puppies.

According to the documents obtained through the FOIA the test involved force feeding the puppies experimental drugs for several weeks before killing and dissecting them.

During these experiments the researchers locked the puppies heads in cages with ravenous sandflies which proceeded to eat the puppies alive.

Republicans and Democrats alike signed a letter calling for an investigation into the National Institute of Allergies and Infectious diseases, which was involved in the research carried out in Tunisia.

I'll reserve my absolute disgust on this thread as the message speaks for itself.

edit on 25-10-2021 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Oct 25 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: not twatter, and bolded the warning

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

I don't think Fauci can get out of this one, now both sides are calling for his head.

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

I only hope this isn't his 'easy out' as his gain of function research has been directly responsible for the deaths of millions of people.

Let the punishment fit the crime.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 03:45 AM
link   

i'm way over is south australia and the first time i had the misfortune to see this bloke. no i take that back
this evil bastard on the tube i asked myself and everyone else in the room.
how the bloody hell can people go with/believe or have faith in this mans comments.
he looks completely unbloodytrustworthy. and in fact evil by intent.
i was laughed at.
yet we have the same down here. the state medical officer is stating that we all need to be vaxinated
as the vaxs are proven to be safe and have no known side effects.
foxtrot bravo sierra.
the world has truly been turned on its head
down here we are now being told we need to have 3 shots

are there any adults left in the room
me bethinks when they were handing out brains these people thought
they said trains
and they missed the last one

edit on 25-10-2021 by pronto because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 03:50 AM
link   
He is a sociopath for sure, normal people don't do sick crap like that to animals.
He will also be one of the first big arrests for the crimes against humanity, it can't come soon enough FFS!

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 03:57 AM
link   

I read into this a while back. If I remember correctly, they often chose Beagles for use in the experiments, because they are more compliant than other breeds, and less likely to cause problems for the handlers.

Humans are awful, we know this, but this is beyond the pale imo.

That's some psychotic sh*t, right there smh.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: pronto

My thoughts are with the Ozzies during this time. Your spineless politicians are no worse than the rest of the bunch 'leading' the West, they merely have a head start.

This is class warfare pure and simple, I only hope that retribution comes to the billionaires funding all this madness.

After that, purging each and every institution of the liberal marxist rot that have been allowed to fester.

As long as we are still alive there's hope, no matter how faint.

We are already at war, most people just don't want to face the facts because of these unconventional tactics.

I suspect even the military industrial complex is salivating at the idea of chickens coming home to roost as a plan 'b', should globalism fail spectacularly.

Win/win for them.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 04:01 AM
link   

I have a dog myself. This is a very old dog, his hind legs are already giving up. Living with such a dog is torment. I am often asked to put him to sleep. But I don't. until he is tormented by his old age. I will not betray him.
Dogs, like all animals, have their own Soul. They have a Soul and a body. But, unlike humans, they do not have the Spirit of God. But they can still feel pain, be able to love, be devoted, etc.
Experiments on them are inhuman.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: Vector99

I only hope this isn't his 'easy out' as his gain of function research has been directly responsible for the deaths of millions of people.

Let the punishment fit the crime.
I dunno man.

I’d kinda like to see sand flies eat this dude’s face.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DreadKnock

For sure, especially since its been stated by the representatives bringing this to light that the method of research was not necessary as there are more humane ways readily available to conduct the same research.

They did it anyway.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Someone influential should connect Faucis disney documentary with 101 Dalmatians.

Perhaps a spin on 'All dogs go to heaven'.

Some dogs go to hell.

Ruin the bastard and his affiliates completely in every way before he dies.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 04:13 AM
link   

During these experiments the researchers locked the puppies heads in cages with ravenous sandflies which proceeded to eat the puppies alive.

There was a time not so long ago he and those who dreamed up this sick procedure would have been bound and their own heads placed into a box of hungry sandflies for a few days.. To be humane they the condemned could sit up while bound to a chair then removed and executed if still alive after 4 days. I could write a horror movie script I do believe.

Luckily those days are long past as civilization has stopped mob rule for the most part....except...in some countries...

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Playing on the heartstrings of the public.

If they cared so much they would've been advocating a ban on animal experimentation since taking office instead of joining the band wagon because of a viral story.

This kind of stuff is happening all over the planet, it's being funded by corporations and governments and most people are happily oblivious to the practice.

Unfortunately this is the cheap and effective way to test new drugs and products.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Really?

Their was a time not long ago that such practices were widely accepted because it was apparently more humane than direct testing on humans.

These days there's plenty of options other than torturing animals.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

Playing on the heartstrings of the public.

If they cared so much they would've been advocating a ban on animal experimentation since taking office instead of joining the band wagon because of a viral story.

This kind of stuff is happening all over the planet, it's being funded by corporations and governments and most people are happily oblivious to the practice.

Unfortunately this is the cheap and effective way to test new drugs and products.

You are correct my question is were they testing some kind of eye drop to keep the flies from eating the eyes out of the dogs skull for I see no reason for the whole sand fly thing other than cruelty.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

I'm waiting for the return of common sense. There are still issues that can unite people on both sides of the spectrum.

A single snowflake can start an avalanche.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Either way it amounts to cruelty that said I highly doubt anyone who calls themselves a scientist did such things without a good reason in their minds.

Sandflies aren't new so they were most likely testing a product.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Don't forget Fauci's experiments where he grafted aborted baby scalps on the backs of humanized GMO mice and they grew human hair. I bet all these horrific experiments were merely clinical and academic to his thinking, but he must be psychotic to have no empathy or remorse for such hideous experiments he approved.

I suspect with his involvement in the GOF studies of SARS-CoV-2 (obviously a bioweapon), knowing the potential of a deadly outbreak, that he didn't care about the risk involved, just the end results of the project and his paycheck. He is an evil, egotistical psychopath, plain as day. They need to experiment on him and find out what makes him tick then fix it permanently.
edit on 25-10-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 05:06 AM
link   

I don't think it was ever that common.

Best we can do is keep being humans and expressing the decent characteristics we have. I still have hope, ATS has been polarised a lot in the recent years but we still manage to debate and hold the emotional outbursts... Sometimes!

Common sense will only be common if we keep sharing it.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

If that's the case I respect his work ethic

Running around the planet and doing all these messed up experiments first hand. The man's a machine!

Sarcasm btw

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join