It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#arrestfauci tops the charts on twttter

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

I'll hope the Mods don't slap me down for cross linking but this is pertinent ....

sputniknews.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 07:11 AM
link   
This guy LIED under oath in front of congress about the NIH's role in funding GoF research in Wuhan.

Boom, book shut, he should be behind bar on perjury counts, just like the handful of "Trump associates" who faced the same fate during Trump's administration.

Hell and Earth was moved to try to incarcerate as many "Trump associates" as possible, over such issues as perjury, money laundering and tax evasion.

Meanwhile, here is a guy (Fauci) that contravened orders to STOP funding GoF research, and in doing so, he DIRECTLY facilitated the research and careless handling (if not deliberate release) of the pathogen in Wuhan that lead to millions of deaths during the pandemic.

This has been reported by numerous sources and is corroborated by documents from the NIH itself.

Yet...the man walks around free...and is still given a public platform to speak from.

Another great job by the FBI!

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   

this little rat-faced weasel deserves to hang.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   
One of the behavioral traits often associated with serial killers is their tendency to begin torturing their family pets at an early age.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

When you put it like that....

Sanctioned and in full view for the world to see.

He then becomes the mouthpiece telling us how to conduct ourselves during this scamdemic he created.

What a time to be alive.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened
This guy LIED under oath in front of congress about the NIH's role in funding GoF research in Wuhan.

. . . Meanwhile, here is a guy (Fauci) that contravened orders to STOP funding GoF research, and in doing so, he DIRECTLY facilitated the research and careless handling (if not deliberate release) of the pathogen in Wuhan that lead to millions of deaths during the pandemic.

This has been reported by numerous sources and is corroborated by documents from the NIH itself.

Yet...the man walks around free...and is still given a public platform to speak from . . .

This is factual information that is documented. The only reason I can see for his immunity from the legal and moral ramifications is that it is to protect others higher up in this conspiracy.

Obviously the buck doesn't stop at Fauci or the NIH, nor the military bio-labs (ours or theirs). There are powerful people behind all this and they will try to keep it under wraps until they throw Fauci under the bus to appease the masses. My opinion of course.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   
More and more is coming out of what that Nazi monster of fauci has done with his experiments, no wonder he was all for the China lab where is not restrictions on expeirments.

Now is coming out that he experimented with Aids vaccine on disable foster children, I am trying to find more information but no reliable links.

FAUCI AUTHORIZED AIDS VAC EXPERIMENTS ON MENTALLY DISABLED KIDS & FOSTER KIDS

360newslasvegas.com...

Fauci’s agency grafted aborted human fetus scalps onto rats in $400k experiment, report says

www.bizpacreview.com...

I am sure is more to come

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I'd rather not know what his parent's background was...

This is the product of their nurturing practices.

...and to those working under him without a moment of pause for discernible motive, own it!

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

originally posted by: mikell
Pfizer has lots of testing farms in the Kalamazoo area I know people that have worked them. Monkeys beagles and pigs. Look like normal farms with secure gates.

I wonder if PETA knows about these farms down there in K-Zoo? Inquiring minds want to know.

Please. PETA will ask if they can kill the animals when Pfizer is done with them. PETA are sadists.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Will they allow children to be killed after the experimentation on them? I wonder, out site out of mind, who cares about foster disable children that is not families to take them, or maybe they got money for them too.

What is the count now? about 40 K illegal unaccompanied children going missing with the open border in the US? how about the mystery fights from the border to NY with secret passengers anybody tracking what is going on?

Wow America this days are making nazi germany look like a haven in earth in comparison, Fascist Faucy, CDC, the biden administration and big pharma unrestricted.

Humanity worth nothing for this monsters.

edit on 26-10-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

They are still doing experiments on children...
www.cdc.gov...

Fauci tortured children doing AIDS experiments

Dr. Fauci also spent over $16 million in taxpayer funds on disturbing “toxic brain injection” experiments on monkeys in 2018.

Video: Jump to 24:31 youtu.be...

Officials estimated that 5 percent to 10 percent of the 13,878 children enrolled in pediatric AIDS studies funded by NIH since the late 1980s were in foster care. More than two dozen Illinois foster children remain in studies today.

-- Mar 17, 2014

edit on 59105931am312021Tue, 26 Oct 2021 09:59:01 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

edit on 21102131am312021Tue, 26 Oct 2021 10:21:54 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I dont do twatter but i am curious. Is it still trending or did twitter already "Fix" that trend?

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

I don't do twatter either...

but it appears Fauci is trending on Google... 👻

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

You're s* out of luck.

I don't do twttter either.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I'm more surprised Twitter didn't scrub it already because it goes against their idol.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   

The entire point that seems to be missed here.

Fauchi and the NIH exported tax payer dollars to foreign countries that could do the experiments we OUTLAWED in the USA. Fauchi took taxpayer money, and without accountability distributed it around the world to people who would do exactly what we made laws to stop our money from being spent on.

Nothing will happen to him. If he is discredited in anyway, that give ammo to the credibility of re-examining all the pseudo-science this guy has put out. That wont happen. The news wont let it happen. The government wont let it happen.

As a matter of fact, if I had to put money on it, I would bet a law gets passed making it harder to see what the NIH funds, before I ever expect anything to happen to Fauchi, or anyone else with any power.

All we will ever get are token sacrifices, to quell the rebellion. That's the only reason anything at all ever happens.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   

#lockherup was also at the top ... so what? Nothing has changed. And nothing will change.

Those insane criminals simply seem to be immune and well-protected by the system. And that is no wonder, they have used their whole life to learn how to use the system to their advantage. Plus, they have a super strong network that protects them a la "Together we stand, or together we fall." Since no one wants to fall, they ALL stick together.

Whole DC is a big circus, including all the courts.

The only real power comes from the people. But for some reason it seems everyone is brainwashed or paralyzed beyond recognition.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Fauci is getting scarier everyday. Soon we may have our voices silenced just like the beagles.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Yep. Outrage.

Any living innocent who is tortured to death incites a greater reaction (from me anyway) then some dumb as a post h(b)imbo who jags a sharp into their body because it’s the latest fashion and gives them something to gossip over.

Humans direct their own destinies and weave a communal tapestry with the threads of their lives.

These animals cause unnecessary pain and anguish to an innocent being and deserve the wrath of God manifest.

a reply to: DerBeobachter

edit on 26-10-2021 by Dalamax because: Grammer

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

originally posted by: mikell
Pfizer has lots of testing farms in the Kalamazoo area I know people that have worked them. Monkeys beagles and pigs. Look like normal farms with secure gates.

I wonder if PETA knows about these farms down there in K-Zoo? Inquiring minds want to know.

Please. PETA will ask if they can kill the animals when Pfizer is done with them. PETA are sadists.

Yep PETA = death sentence for animals.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join