It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The gene serum is a satanic baptism: the Deep State and Deep Church

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: mortex
My family ruled in Turkey.

Thanks for getting your vaccine injections.
Be sure and get your booster too.
Have a great day!

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I would say that is a bit simplistic
Judaism does not require child sacrifice, unlike other beliefs of the time
Abraham and Isaac clearly indicated that, that particular story made it very clear from then on, child sacrifice was not required

But you want to argue, why?

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Ah right so just to illustrate a point.

I don't wish to argue Raggedyman.

Christianity is hardly the worst of the bunch where sacrifice is concerned.

Take the Aztec, Incan and Mayan cultures, or Phoenicians or Carthaginian cultures for instance where the religions practiced demanded human sacrifice in abundance.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   

There is no argument I can see
Abraham didn’t have to sacrifice his son
The abrahamic religions don’t require child sacrifice and we see that in the Abraham Isaac story, you make it out as a bad story but in my opinion, compared to other practices of the time, it’s liberating
That was all my point was

And if any religious teacher tried to encourage the same, we can look tonAbraham to deny that belief, forever. Pertinent point I would think
edit on 26-10-2021 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Let me go arrest the Pope and waterboard him.

I don't have to offer proof to what he says in the video. The video was sent to me and I have passed it on to ATS. I didn't ask the sender to prove anything. The person watching can either accept his word or reject it outright. It's no skin off my nose. Take it as fact or leave it. so what?

edit on 26-10-2021 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

I am under no obligation to prove or disprove what he states as truth.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I wish I had gotten this thread back onto track and headed off this purly religious discussion. That was not the entent of the thread.
The Catholic Church can not be so easily dismissed in conspiracy against humanity, in that they do wield vast influence and power over millions of individuals around the world. Many loyal Catholics are still loyal to this Jesuit Pope and follow his leadership. The church still possesses a vast amount of power around the world. Their collusion with world powers to ring in the new world order is actually quite plausible, and I believe it is true.

That's what this post was about.

Oh well.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Ok you think,but that does not prove you are alive.

Cant be a theory if its a fact. Science dont work that way.A fact is absolute and unchanging.

I said GUIDED EVOLUTION/AKA intelligent design was the way God brought humans to our current state.

Now we come to the chicken and egg problem.Science says you cannot create something from nothing. But what if there is a amount of material so small it would be labeled as nothing because we lack the tech to measure it?

This is a stimulating talk btw,so do not think I am upset or anything k?

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Yeah ,not all Christians are members of the mega churches.
Those who read the new testament who are under the Grace covenant do not have to donate or tiethe,or keep the sabbath and can also eat pork without being in violation of their faith. Tiething is to be used to support their local priest but rarely does it go towards that these days.

Yes alot of us also know that the shot isnt anything satanic as well. Its a scam to make trillions of dollars. And yeah the virus is real as well so do not even go there about denying it is real.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Ok you think,but that does not prove you are alive.

The assumption is that there is a 'thinker' of thoughts.

That assumed 'thinker' does not exist.

The thinker is an illusion, there is only the thinking itself
www.zenthinking.net...

More:
jkrishnamurti.org...

edit on 27-10-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

As has been explained "what may be asserted without evidence, may be dismissed without evidence".

That video was not evidence of anything other than mere opinion.

Hardly proves the existence of God or demons. LoL

His truth requires evidence and facts to back up his statements else its a simple opinion and you or him are back to squat.

All you have presented by way of evidence is a wonky out of sync hard to hear video and a poorly worded article in a foreign language CharlesT.

Im not blaming you per-say for the poor quality of evidence presented, but there really is not much to be gleaned other than mere speculation.
edit on 27-10-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 05:19 AM
link   

So you imagine reality to be nothing more than a collection of abstract thoughts?

I can think so therefore i exist.

If i exist, then i im indeed alive.

God did not bring humans anywhere we evolved down here on planet Earth.

And science doesn’t say that God does not exist yuppa.

Also science does not say that something cannot be created out of nothing, that's more of a philosophical question that a scientific one.

However if it can then it would violate the law of conservation of energy.

Also keep in mind that at the quantum level particles pop in and out of existence all the time.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

He was asked to, after doing so, God would be the one wiped off the face of the planet for simply suggesting such.

Well that is if Abraham was worth his salt and loved his son.

If any religious teacher tried to encourage the same most people in this day of age would end them on the spot.

Nothing pertinent about filicide, just sick and twisted, never mind a mortal sin, and even more so when encouraging such imho.

So one rule for God and another for Man?

What happened to as above so below?

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Suit yourself. I don't care. No skin off my nose one way or the other.
edit on 27-10-2021 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

Don't get me wrong here, as I'm not just trying to be pissy, but the simple truth for me is that I don't care one way or the other that you or any other individual here believes or disbelieves something I put up. If I did, I would end up insane with hatred.

When I participate in other's threads, I have to brag in that I put up far more evidence than most posters on this site. I even go out of my way to search for evidence to support or deny some other person’s assertions. What more can I say. What goes on here is irrelevant in the broader realities we face daily in the real world. This is just a retired pastime for me, but I'm sad to say, so many here place too much emphasis on this site's importance.

I also have to say I have rubbed some here the wrong way, simply because I don't shy away from saying just what I believe in the moment and that's tough for some to accept, but as I see it, that is their problem.

Oh, what else can I contribute here? Let's see?

In a couple of minutes, I will get up from here and go outside and actually accomplish something. Finish the new gate I started yesterday and as I work, all of this will fade into oblivion to not even being a distant memory.

Haven't slept these past 2 nights and my composition sucks.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Well thanks for the permission.

Same to you mate, you do you also CharlesT.

Look at it this way, if we all shared the same to similar opinions, reality would be a hell of a lot less colourful place to exist.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
None of the people involved were 'magic' or did anything supernatural. None of the animals did anything supernatural.

No? Okay. If you think 500 year old dudes built boats that could hold two of every animal on the planet and those animals just meandered there way to Noah from other continents that's on you.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Boy Howdy, did this thread get hijacked.

Turned out to be the most replies I have ever had on any of my threads. That's funny.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

So you imagine reality to be nothing more than a collection of abstract thoughts?

I can think so therefore i exist.

If i exist, then i im indeed alive.

God did not bring humans anywhere we evolved down here on planet Earth.

And science doesn’t say that God does not exist yuppa.

Also science does not say that something cannot be created out of nothing, that's more of a philosophical question that a scientific one.

However if it can then it would violate the law of conservation of energy.

Also keep in mind that at the quantum level particles pop in and out of existence all the time.

By "bring" i did not mean as in placing humans here. i was meaning to say God developed humans to a certain point with help ON EARTH.(cap for emphasis only)

The particles....
Since our universe is multidimensional,those particles prolly pop in from one next door to ours. So its not existence they pop in and out of but they move from one dimension to the next. in OUR VIEW they pop into being,but thats just when we observe them from our POV. A observer on the other side would also say it just came into being as well.

Since the law of energy conservation is unbreakable,it stands to reason that there is actually not a state of nothingness,but just of differing dimensionality.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: chr0naut
None of the people involved were 'magic' or did anything supernatural. None of the animals did anything supernatural.

No? Okay. If you think 500 year old dudes built boats that could hold two of every animal on the planet and those animals just meandered there way to Noah from other continents that's on you.

Noah's granddad lived to 969 supposedly, so Noah was probably middle aged by their reckoning.

It doesn't say two out of every animal on the planet explicitly. It says two of every animal, and, as I pointed out, they could not have known of every animal in existence. If they only knew of 10 or so species, that would only be about 20 animals.

It could have been like with those people who say they like all types of music - country and western.

Also, were there really animals from other continents? And were there even other continents? That's an assumption on our part. It makes no mention of continents in the story.

These were supposedly pre-bronze age peoples. Their 'world' was probably what they could see from the top of a hill.

edit on 27/10/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

i imagine the flood was just regional and it was 2 of every local animal,because to Noah the world was huge to his perspective even if it was just a region thing.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join