It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no FDA approved vaccine for COVID19

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: macaronicaesar

Call whatever you wish macaronicaesar.

Anybody i know that's been vaccinated is fine.

Hope you get well soon all the same.

edit on 26-10-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Rolicia

All drugs have side effects down to the fact that no two people are alike.

The BioNTech, Pfizer vaccine is indeed FDA approved and also in the UK with the advantages far outweighing any possible side effects.

Don't wish to get vaccinated don't get vaccinated.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

The BioNTech, Pfizer vaccine is indeed FDA approved and also in the UK with the advantages far outweighing any possible side effects.

As discussed in this thread, the FDA approved version is not available yet, and so anyone experiencing the rare side effects from getting the existing EUA version has absolutely 0 legal recourse.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Jasot99

As also discussed in the thread Jasot99

You don't have a leg to stand on legal recourse wise no matter if its called Pfizer vaccine or Comirnaty.

So there is that and they are indeed the same vaccine with a different name on the bottle.

Have a nice day.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jasot99

As discussed in this thread, the FDA approved version is not available yet, and so anyone experiencing the rare side effects from getting the existing EUA version has absolutely 0 legal recourse.

Well possibly now if you waited to get jabbed AFTER receiving a letter/email from your company/employer to vax or loose your job. If you got it before your letter, then that’s 100% voluntarily on you.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   

a reply to: Jasot99

As also discussed in the thread Jasot99

You don't have a leg to stand on legal recourse wise no matter if its called Pfizer vaccine or Comirnaty.

So there is that and they are indeed the same vaccine with a different name on the bottle.

Have a nice day.

The terminology used by Phizer is "legally distinct". A dog is legally distinct from a cat, a human from a monkey and the contents of one vial compared to another. Lawyers use the term legally distinct as a firewall to lawsuits. The packaging label does not make the contents legally distinct. The contents of a product compared to another permits the law designation of legally distinct. If it wasn't it would be thrown out of court on the 1st challenge. It would never make it out of the judges chamber pre-trial.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2
a reply to: chr0naut

Ivermectin, HQC, and peroxide are not approved treatments for COVID-19 in the USA.
Yet all three have been approved or they wouldn't be available.

Yes approved, but not for treatment of COVID-19.

And if the human is conscious enough of their own skin? Or put another way, if we were simply more
conscious of what is going on with our own bodies? There would be no pandemic.

No virus gets to the lungs without first being inhaled to the sinus cavity. Would you agree Chro? I'll assume you do.

The lungs are specifically for exchange of oxygen into the blood, and so a virus in the bloodstream can infect the lungs, as could something in the lymph. But in the case of SARS-CoV-2, it is more normally inhaled.

Not only that, but an airborne virus does not necessarily stay in the sinus cavity on an inner surface before transmitting to the lungs, but can also be inhaled through the cavity straight into the lungs.

Viruses on surfaces, and transmitted to the lungs from touching, will definitely pass from the inner surfaces of the sinus cavity to the lungs.

But COVID-19 induces coughing in the infected, which aerosolizes the virus and makes it far more likely to transmit in that form. This is why masking, mixed with social distancing, is effective, because it interrupts the flow of the aerosolized particles, and extends the time when the virus may oxidize, or be damaged by UV, before finding a host.

It is possible for everyone of us to know immediately. When we have contracted a virus and therefore it is entirely
possible. To keep the virus from infecting the lungs. I use hydrogen peroxide but salt water is a perfect sub.

If you inhaled enough hydrogen peroxide or salt solution to coat the entire inner surface of the lungs, as well as the sinus cavity, you would drown, not to mention the massive cellular damage that it would likely cause.

It doesn't take much quantity of a novel virus to kick off an infection, because it replicates without limit until there is an immune response, which may take days to weeks to initiate.

Jesus Christ said

"My people are destroyed for a lack of knowledge"
Hosea 4; 6

I know we have been given everything we need to take care of ourselves. Each individually both the brains and the means. I also believe this pandemic is only possible because of a lack of individual consciousness. To be fully aware of what is happening to our own body when it signals us? Seems vital to me.

I'd appreciate your thoughts?

I agree that we have been given all we need to take care of ourselves. But we live in a fallen and imperfect world, and there is consequence to that. Everyone dies, and clearly, good people have died of disease despite that.

As to when our body signals us, with a novel virus, our body is blind to it until it really starts to do damage. This is where our mind can invent resources to defend us. God can work through us, even if we don't acknowledge Him. Ultimately, we can do nothing without God.

We frequently have a 'thorn in the flesh' situations, where it is up to us not to just fix things, but sometimes to endure.

edit on 26/10/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Well I'm shocked.

I was able to pull a response from you that I knew was in where
that that around where ever you are who you are something something.

Gonna need a minute.

Okay great response and thank you

I always head a virus off when I feel that little tickle in my sinus.
At that point that causes sneezing I run for the hydrogen peroxide
or salt water. Pour it on my fingers snort the little driblets off the
end of my fingers. And on my skin Chro I haven't had a cold since I started
doing this in the late 80's. I do not get sick amigo. So from my perspective
it seems like a lack of knowledge. I bet if human beings swam in the ocean
everyday contracting a virus would be unheard of just in the salty droplets
from swimming everyday.

edit on 26-10-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
a reply to: bastion

I'm pretty sure the FDA and Big Pharma are cozy buddies, if the FDA is not funded by Big Pharma, I know that the gates foundation funds both the FDA and Big Pharma. Conflict of interests?

Not only that but for people who believe in the MIC conspiracies where high-ranking military officials help defense contractors get big government contracts that aren't necessarily the right thing for soldiers and taxpayers, and then they get nice cushy positions at the high levels of those companies once they're done at Defense...

Who believes the same thing doesn't happen in the medical sector? Government health officials at FDA, CDC etc. providing Big Pharma with favors like looking the other way when there's a giant uncertainty in Pfizer's vaccine report (which there was). Will they wind up at any of these big pharmaceutical companies years down the line? Do they have stock in them now? We don't know.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
Then why aren't the information panels the same if they are the same vaccine?
Yeah naw they are definitely different.
Nowhere in there is a anything but a eua approval for the Pfizer BioNtec

www.fda.gov...

edit on 27-10-2021 by arkansasstone because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-10-2021 by arkansasstone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: bastion
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

The link is wrong. Comirnaty is just the marketing name that replaces BN#yaddayadda once full marketing approval is granted - it's the exact same vaccine, just a different name and label on the multi-dose vial - all Pfizer-Biontech doses given so far are now and there's plenty of images from around the world of Comirtnaty vials being used during vaccination including hospitals in Miami and California who were first to administer the branded version in the US- the big clue if the logo isn't showing is the batch number is on the left hand side of the vial and begins PAA# in the US, EL in Germany, EX in France EJ in the UK etc...

Swiss cominarty vaccine record - link

German comirnaty vaccine record from Feb 2021 with QR codes - link

Image of Comirnaty vial being used to prepare a vaccine by a nurse at a US mobile vaccine clinic in Orlando halfway down this article - Getty Images Comirnaty vial used in orlando florida vaccination site

I'm certainly biased against pfizer myself but lies are still lies and there's plenty of real scandals they're guilty of. The comirnaty hasn't been used yet myth is based on misinterpretation of the approval process and drug marketing legislation that did the rounds of the internet a few months back.

Fair enough, that's why I said that I don't know how valid the link is. Regardless, I am still questioning how a genetic medical treatment with such a high death rate and adverse reaction rate could possibly receive approval, unless of course the FDA has been bought off. There is a revolving door policy between the FDA, CDC and federal government, so that might explain some of it. I just heard of another death today from the jab, within 2 days this time, clots in multiple organs. This death makes it the 22nd in my circle, but my circle is quite large.

Cheers - Dave

It has an incredibly low death rate and most reactions are mild. It's in line with other vaccines.

You keep repeating the same mantra, the vax death rate is minute and hundreds of millions of people have been double vaxed perfectly safely.

Tell that sh!t to the families of the 21 people I know personally who got the jab and died. And you can tell my buddy Rob as well who had the 2nd jab two months ago and now has DVT, slow moving clotting and serious autoimmune disorders. I just found out today when I went to his place. The guy was perfectly healthy, now his joints are all breaking down, can't walk, can't work, can't do much of anything and the "doctors", you know paid shills, say they don't know what is causing it, because they are paid to say that. I hope I live long enough that I can pull some of the trap door levers on the gallows of these criminals.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: arkansasstone

The ingredients are listed you get that right?

Care to list the differences?

Cause they are the same stuff simply with a different label.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Care to list the differences?

Care to show how the manufacturing processes are?
Care to show the dosages?
Care to show the results of the experimental vaccine that is still in trials?
Care to show where the "approved" is available?
Care to show the effects of being vxd after having cvd?
Care to show the efficacy of those having cvd vs those who have been vxd?
Who cares what the ingredients are (they just make up names anyways to make it sound "scientific")
Care to prove that the booster does not activate the alien takeover of the body in some?

Or is it

a reply to: andy06shake

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BenjanonFranklin

a reply to: CrazyFox

Vaccines are not gene therapy nether. LoL

www.genomicseducation.hee.nhs.uk...
www.webmd.com...
www.reuters.com...

Choose to believe as you wish CrazyFox.

Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine and Comirnaty are identical and the same stuff.

Then why isn't Comirnaty available in the USA? It's called a bait and switch. The vaccine you get anywhere you go is labeled BioNTech. They still refuse to label it Comirnaty. Why is that?

They should stand behind their product and take full responsibility for it before they force vaccinate 30 percent of the World.

Still not available in the USA for the common person? That's huge.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

The criminals are in charge of this system of justice.

If that does not change, We the people will need to take matters into our own hands at some point.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

a reply to: DeathSlayer

I think you may find there is, that being the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine.

They claim it was approved, although my understanding is that it wasn't really, because it lacks the proper signatures signing off on it, and did not go through the normal approval process.

Regardless, even if it was approved - the approved jab is not available anywhere... that is intentional, because the second it is available, they have to pull all other jabs that are under an EUA...

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Comirnaty is branding, a name, nothing more.

Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved the first COVID-19 vaccine. The vaccine has been known as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, and will now be marketed as Comirnaty (koe-mir’-na-tee), for the prevention of COVID-19 disease in individuals 16 years of age and older.

www.fda.gov...

Comirnaty was the brand name for almost a year now, and there is a generic name too. I welcome you to show how they are different, I will wait.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

False, anyone making such a claim is ridiculously uninformed. Conspiracies should at least be well thought out. I welcome being proven wrong, show me anything official that shows it must have the name Comirnaty to be approved and if it has any other name it's only covered as an EUA. If your reasoning made any sense they would disallow all EUA jabs including the Biontech one because it's not Comirnaty and now we have an approved one that must be used.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

False, anyone making such a claim is ridiculously uninformed. Conspiracies should at least be well thought out. I welcome being proven wrong, show me anything official that shows it must have the name Comirnaty to be approved and if it has any other name it's only covered as an EUA. If your reasoning made any sense they would disallow all EUA jabs including the Biontech one because it's not Comirnaty and now we have an approved one that must be used.

Ignorance much?

Once there is an approved treatment, all EUAs are out the window.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Ignorance much?

Once there is an approved treatment, all EUAs are out the window.

Great, then the EUA pfizer is out the window per your logic, see now how wrong you are and how easy that was to prove.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join