It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no FDA approved vaccine for COVID19

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: montybd
a reply to: chr0naut
Please show where the new vaccine is available and also show where the EUA has been ended.

Why? The contents of the vaccine that was under the EUA are the same as the contents of the compound that has received approval.

The EUA no longer stands as it is now superseded by the full approval. This was mentioned by montybd in this post.

It's obviously a big enough difference that the EUA hasn't been halted. How do you explain that?

From the FDA.

An Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) is a mechanism to facilitate the availability and use of medical countermeasures, including vaccines, during public health emergencies, such as the current COVID-19 pandemic. Under an EUA, FDA may allow the use of unapproved medical products, or unapproved uses of approved medical products in an emergency to diagnose, treat, or prevent serious or life-threatening diseases or conditions when certain statutory criteria have been met, including that there are no adequate, approved, and available alternatives.

Why is J&J and Moderna still being injected into people?

Is there anyone that can refure this response?

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

How would you know if you have never been vaccinated about any effects?

Seriously. LoL

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

The ingredients are listed.

www.health.com...
portal.ct.gov...
www.hackensackmeridianhealth.org...

I don't think its Pfizer that's afraid, but the people feart of two little pricks in the arm.

Each to there own all the same.

edit on 25-10-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

Just because you have yet to get the virus nor has anyone in your family don't mean much.

I load of people cannot claim the same.

Like the 4+ million dead people around the world who would testify to its existence if they were not dead down to COVID 19.

Your correct all the same the choice is your own, you do you and yours 10uoutlaw.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

Heard about that one myself 10uoutlaw.

If it shows promise and comes to fruition that's your choice.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I’ve talked with several contractor and government and state workers this weekend, I asked if they are seeing any people leave. One state worker (CO) said they are firing those who havnt met the states vaccine deadline, and firing those who claimed religious exemption but came back denied. One military contractor said he knows several people that have quit and are about to walk off. One Fed guy said the deadline is still a few weeks out but he says they will begin the process beginning with leave without pay until a decision is made by HR for the employees not vaccinated. This is going to be a real big Charlie Foxtrot come Dec 8th and earlier.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: ATruGod

originally posted by: andy06shake

Choose to believe as you wish CrazyFox.

Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine and Comirnaty are identical and the same stuff.

Its all in the label...one is covered under EUA and liability protected, the other is neither of those, which would You want?

The one that isn't/won't be available?

Completely false.

42 U.S. Code § 300aa–22 - Standards of responsibility

(1)No vaccine manufacturer shall be liable in a civil action for damages arising from a vaccine-related injury or death associated with the administration of a vaccine after October 1, 1988, if the injury or death resulted from side effects that were unavoidable even though the vaccine was properly prepared and was accompanied by proper directions and warnings.

There is no liability for any vaccine in America. If anything the approved version has less liability, as it is now an actual vaccine.

How does one consider a substance that you need, and will soon be required, to take every 3-6 months to "stay fully vaccinated", is even able to be classified as a vaccine and not simply a medical treatment? Oh...right they changed the definitions. How convenient.

This is a rhetorical question, BTW. I don't really care what you think.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Ivermectin, HQC, and peroxide are not approved treatments for COVID-19 in the USA.

Yet all three have been approved or they wouldn't be available. And if the human
is conscious enough of their own skin? Or put another way, if we were simply more
conscious of what is going on with our own bodies? There would be no pandemic.

No virus gets to the lungs without first being inhaled to the sinus cavity. Would
you agree Chro? I'll assume you do. It is possible for everyone of us to know
immediately. When we have contracted a virus and therefore it is entirely
possible. To keep the virus from infecting the lungs. I use hydrogen peroxide
but salt water is a perfect sub.

Jesus Christ said

"My people are destroyed for a lack of knowledge"
Hosea 4; 6

I know we have been given everything we need to take care of ourselves.
Each individually both the brains and the means. I also believe this
pandemic is only possible because of a lack of individual consciousness.
To be fully aware of what is happening to our own body when it signals
us? Seems vital to me.

I'd appreciate your thoughts?

edit on 25-10-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

The link is wrong. Comirnaty is just the marketing name that replaces BN#yaddayadda once full marketing approval is granted - it's the exact same vaccine, just a different name and label on the multi-dose vial - all Pfizer-Biontech doses given so far are now and there's plenty of images from around the world of Comirtnaty vials being used during vaccination including hospitals in Miami and California who were first to administer the branded version in the US- the big clue if the logo isn't showing is the batch number is on the left hand side of the vial and begins PAA# in the US, EL in Germany, EX in France EJ in the UK etc...

Swiss cominarty vaccine record - link

German comirnaty vaccine record from Feb 2021 with QR codes - link

Image of Comirnaty vial being used to prepare a vaccine by a nurse at a US mobile vaccine clinic in Orlando halfway down this article - Getty Images Comirnaty vial used in orlando florida vaccination site

I'm certainly biased against pfizer myself but lies are still lies and there's plenty of real scandals they're guilty of. The comirnaty hasn't been used yet myth is based on misinterpretation of the approval process and drug marketing legislation that did the rounds of the internet a few months back.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

a reply to: CrazyFox

Vaccines are not gene therapy nether. LoL

www.genomicseducation.hee.nhs.uk...
www.webmd.com...
www.reuters.com...

Choose to believe as you wish CrazyFox.

Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine and Comirnaty are identical and the same stuff.

Then why isn't Comirnaty available in the USA? It's called a bait and switch. The vaccine you get anywhere you go is labeled BioNTech. They still refuse to label it Comirnaty. Why is that?

They should stand behind their product and take full responsibility for it before they force vaccinate 30 percent of the World.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Not a single American has received Comirnaty, zero, zilch, nadda. They are not identical as much as many like to be mouth pieces for the fda and Pfizer. The Pfizer vaccine being stuffed into everyone’s arm is still the one protected by EUA. If Americans were actually receiving comirnaty they would have legal opportunity to sue for damages. They don’t want that, so you will continued to be jabbed with the experimental, EUA jab. This is not debatable.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   

a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Me to mate, know a right good few people that is, and a lot that of them work in the NHS.

And they are all in the same boat as myself, singing the same tune, that being everyone we know that's been vaccinated are all fine and dandy.

The majority of such experiencing nothing more than a sore arm or COVID 19 like symptoms for a day or so after their jag.

I literally don't know of anyone that's died from being vaccinated NorthOfStuff.

Hope everything goes well for you and yours NorthOfStuff, ive had COVID 19, was not very nice, but i beat the worst of it in 3 days, my Mrs on the other hand completely different experience, scared the bloody life out of us for 10 long days.
I’m calling bull# here, no offense, but I’m in an office of 12 and I know of two that myocarditis, one recovered quickly and the other is me and I’m still not fully recovered. I still work everyday, but any time I exercise I have to give up early. I’ve been a runner for my entire adult life and at the current moment can’t even go for a jog. Been since 14 Aug. just because ppl you know are not overtly expressing their issues doesn’t mean they don’t exist.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Do your homework.

Read the PDF of the FDA approval.

Words mean things especially to lawyers.

1. Issues a LICENSE to manufacture Comirnaty.

2. Issues a LICENSE to sell and transport Comirnaty.

3. Establishes many groups of time tables to submit test results for Comirnaty.

What is NOT IN THE DOCUMENT:

Authorization to ADMINISTER Comirnaty to any form of living creature.

BTW, Comirnaty is not available at any location in the world for administering to any living creature. Ask to look at the vial so you can see either Phizer vaccine or Comirnaty vaccine.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: PiratesCut
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Rumble, yeah. After a few words it’s join join join…..

Again with attacking the platform and completely ignoring the content.

The reputation of the platform discredits the content. It's not know for its high editorial standards.

A platform that has real freedom of speech doesn't delete videos just because they don't follow the current narrative.

We already have one of those. It's called YouTube.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

The link is wrong. Comirnaty is just the marketing name that replaces BN#yaddayadda once full marketing approval is granted - it's the exact same vaccine, just a different name and label on the multi-dose vial - all Pfizer-Biontech doses given so far are now and there's plenty of images from around the world of Comirtnaty vials being used during vaccination including hospitals in Miami and California who were first to administer the branded version in the US- the big clue if the logo isn't showing is the batch number is on the left hand side of the vial and begins PAA# in the US, EL in Germany, EX in France EJ in the UK etc...

Image of Comirnaty vial being used to prepare a vaccine by a nurse at a US mobile vaccine clinic in Orlando halfway down this article - Getty Images Comirnaty vial used in orlando florida vaccination site

I'm certainly biased against pfizer myself but lies are still lies and there's plenty of real scandals they're guilty of. The comirnaty hasn't been used yet myth is based on misinterpretation of the approval process and drug marketing legislation that did the rounds of the internet a few months back.

Fair enough, that's why I said that I don't know how valid the link is. Regardless, I am still questioning how a genetic medical treatment with such a high death rate and adverse reaction rate could possibly receive approval, unless of course the FDA has been bought off. There is a revolving door policy between the FDA, CDC and federal government, so that might explain some of it. I just heard of another death today from the jab, within 2 days this time, clots in multiple organs. This death makes it the 22nd in my circle, but my circle is quite large.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Not that I care but didn't you post a few months back or whatever, how you were done with ATS and America?

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

In Ireland they now have posters advising people of adverse side effects. These posters are issued by the government and say (i would include a picture but am clueless as to how to embed it):

Vaccination Recipients To all who have come forward to receive their Covid-19 vaccinations, thank you for playing your part in keeping our community safe. Rare side effects have now come to our attention.

Vaccine side effects include
Headaches
Menstrual irregularities
Bell's palsy
Blood clots
Heart Attacks and Strokes
Sudden death

Please report any side effects to Health Products Regulatory Authority-www.hpra.ie and consult your GP.

Even if any of the drugs were fda approved, how can they even justify approving something with these side effects, and these are only the ones known for now, real long term data still isnt remotely available.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: tkwasny

It's a brand name change, all the original authorisations cover it.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: bastion

Fair enough, that's why I said that I don't know how valid the link is. Regardless, I am still questioning how a genetic medical treatment with such a high death rate and adverse reaction rate could possibly receive approval, unless of course the FDA has been bought off. There is a revolving door policy between the FDA, CDC and federal government, so that might explain some of it. I just heard of another death today from the jab, within 2 days this time, clots in multiple organs. This death makes it the 22nd in my circle, but my circle is quite large.

Cheers - Dave

It has an incredibly low death rate and most reactions are mild. It's in line with other vaccines.

You keep repeating the same mantra, the vax death rate is minute and hundreds of millions of people have been double vaxed perfectly safely.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 05:01 AM
link   
TimCast IRL

Go to 1:13:55 and the lawyer Robert Barnes talks about the EUA version and Comirnaty.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join