It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People Don’t even know what Racism is anymore

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
So being nice to black people is racism? Where did you come up with that? His email was completely racist. Good riddance.

No, treating blacks the same way you treat whites isn't racist. Is this your troll attempt or are you actually being serious?

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: game over man

So basically grading black students to a different standard is "nice" now instead of degrading to them?

It used to be that when one suffered a personal tragedy, one was allowed extra time for these things, not given unearned "A" graded for perceived victimhood.

I think Game Over Man is ok with ruining the lives of black people and setting them up for failure. The sad part is that he doesn't even know it. It's ingrained through public education's failures.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

It's the game.

Fake it til you make it, including victimhood I guess. Actually earning for yourself is hard and takes work. Ain't nobody got time for that!

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

a reply to: LSU2018

It's the game.

Fake it til you make it, including victimhood I guess. Actually earning for yourself is hard and takes work. Ain't nobody got time for that!

Amen to that, and Game Over is being played as a pawn.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
As I read the pages of ATS, it's evident to me that everyone is angry. Angry about someone, something, real or imagined.
Racism is just a component of something much larger. idk, if its spiritual, ecological, or a new mental consciousness; whatever it is, it's weird. Perhaps we used up our supply of smiles and laughter.

This is one of the most through provoking posts I’ve seen on here for a while.

You’re right - everyone IS angry. Not just on ATS - everyone is angry most places you go.

I’m going to have to think on this one for a moment. There is a reason - has to be - if this many people who are from/in this many different places are all angry there’s a reason.

It’s probably not one single thing though - it’s lots of things.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

And I had another thought on being a woman: Thanks to the transgender movement today, my identity is actively being attacked and erased. We are now to call ourselves ridiculous things like uterus owners and birthing persons. We feed our babies chest milk. We are suppised to do this to make transgenders feel included, but don't you dare not call them women.

We no longer are.

Im heartened to read that at least one other woman besides myself grasps whats happening to biological women due to the transexual movement. We are headed backwards in a hurry.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

Oh no, quite a few do.

And it's not just conservative women. Lesbians are waking up to it in larger numbers as they get called out for not wanting to sleep with transgenders - But I'm a woman, so why won't you sleep with me, you hater! Female athletes are waking up to it as, in some cases, it has literally destroyed them physically when it calls itself a woman but competes with a man's body. And feminists are starting to get it too.

No one will tell you this though because we're not supposed to exist. How could anyone be against the trans agenda? And further, how could people from all those different groups who usually have little in common band together like this? I'll tell you ... it's because we're women and don't like the idea of seeing our sex erased to please a bunch of men who want to believe they are women.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Pretty sure it hasn’t changed- people are still divided fighting about nonsense, no?

a reply to: JAGStorm

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Perhaps a handful. Younger gen lesbians no longer call themselves lesbian. The term ‘non-binary transexual’ is the commonly used term now. They arent even identifying as female.

I was permabanned from twitter for the following: If blackface is offensive, why arent drag queens?

Lefty women arent waking up. Seems like they would make more noise.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
a reply to: game over man

What would you say to the question he posed in the email;

Half black students get half or full?

How about locals of any race from Minneapolis?

It gave me chills reading such tone deaf language. What a racist idiot.

People who falsely cry racism like this are often the most racist people around.

Just like a lot of the fake "male feminists" turn out to be sexual predators and abusers of women.

Based on my experience with people like you, 3 to 1 odds you're the most racist person in this thread.
edit on 22 10 21 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

Perhaps a handful. Younger gen lesbians no longer call themselves lesbian. The term ‘non-binary transexual’ is the commonly used term now. They arent even identifying as female.

I was permabanned from twitter for the following: If blackface is offensive, why arent drag queens?

Lefty women arent waking up. Seems like they would make more noise.

Some of them are, they're just afraid to speak out. They're leftists. They've been part of that culture who absolutely destroy anyone for speaking such truths. They know precisely what would happen to them if they speak up.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   
GOOD

whomever thought they should know such a thing?

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   
The world is F-up right now; that is a given... I hope for my children sake this is just a fad.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

People Don’t even know what Racism is anymore

Why capitalize 'Don't' and 'Racism'? They are not names, they shouldn't be capitalized.

Racism has become a similar thing to many other terms that used to be clearly (or at least more clearly) defined, and are now so loose, pretty much ANYONE can be labeled those things. Mental health terminology has sufferd similar inflation, there's no 'mentally healthy' people on this planet, if TPTB or any entity connected to psychiatry in a powerful way wants to label someone insane.

There are so many 'mental health' labels nowadays, there's probably no facet of human life that couldn't be found from some book they use to label and control people.

Racism, in my opinion, is very serious sickness, scary and offensive, and completely illogical and insane.

However, what people call racism or racists is nothing serious, sick, offensive or scary, and THAT 'racism' can be logical and even sane.

Let's say an Eskimo beats you up and eats your family. It would be logical and sane in this situation to be racist against Eskimos, even if you mentally know it's not necessarily the whole truth, or fair at all, from the human perspective.

We are all human beings - this has nothing to do with physical body, regardless of what that body looks or smells like.

Human beings can and do also exist without and outside a physical body or bodies. People in astral world are human beings, although they're not in a physical body (though their astral body feels physical enough for their intents and purposes).

We have all been there, we will all be there, and we also visit, use and exist in all kinds of physical bodies.

Racism is based solely on the qualities of a physical body, and judging a soul that can exist in any kind of body, based on the body they happen to CURRENTLY inhabit (although they might've existed in 100 completely different bodies in previous incarnations) is just as illogical and insane as judging someone solely based on the car they happen to be sitting in.

Of course you can tell SOMETHING about people based by the cars they choose to drive, or even cars they are forced to drive (due to circumstances that can be shaped by things like poverty, so a ferrari owner might have a different personality and set of values than cheap apartment-dweller that drives some beaten-up Toyota from the seventies that is barely held together by bubble gum).

To judge someone -solely- based on the car, or to think you know enough about someone just because you know what car they use is just completely wrong, illogical and certainly would lead to wrong conclusions.

All of us have probably lived in every race's body at one incarnation or another - we've all been surrounded by a physical body that has been asian, caucasian, and all the other words as well, that I don't even want to type here because even scientific terminology can sound racist.

My point is, that if the proper definition of racism was the only definition that people use in this world, I would have a completely different viewpoint as to what racism is, but since it's so loose that if you just don't like something someone did, and that someone just happens to live in an indian body, you can be deemed racist, everyone can be said to be racist.

This is starting to erase the meaning of the whole term. If I am not allowed to hate someone because they happen to live in a certain type of body that's different from the one I am inhabiting currently, because that would be racist, it's actually racist against me, or at least the body I am living in at the moment.

It's hard to know what 'racism' is anymore, when the term is so overused, it has started to lose its meaning.

True racism has desire to oppress based on solely bodily qualities. This kind of racism is practiced today widely against white heterosexual men (souls that live in male, caucasian, heterosexual bodies) - women have no qualms about not only wanting to oppress men, but even say it out loud, admitting it like it's just a casual talk.

It's the hypocrite situation that bugs me the most about all this - racism against everyone and every race isn't judged to be as bad. Against CERTAIN groups, it's perfectly accepted and socially acceptable. It's also NOT seen as racist, if a certain other group does something 100% racistic against another group. It just depends which groups are in fashion at any given historical era. Right now it's fashionable to oppress white, heterosexual men, for example. They have no defence, no group to defend, advise or take care of them. They're on their own.

Every other group have foundations, ribbons, societies, you name it. If you belong to multiple groups simultaneously, you are 'reverse-racismed' so much you're basically seen as God(dess)..

It's all racism, but some people seem to be allowed to be racist more than others.

As the old story goes.. Everyone is equal, but some people and groups are more equal than others.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

You went through slavery, pre/post civil rights too? You sure are speaking on it like you have.

The indians stole the land from a people who were there before them as well btw.

stop destroying the liberal narrative. don't you know everything was peace, rainbows and unicorns, before the Europeans came and destroyed all of that.

forget that the Inuit were not in the far North and the Arctic, because they liked it there so much. the truth is they were forced to be there by other natives. which is where the old used name for them Eskimo came from. given to the Europeans by their enemies in the south.

also forget when slavery in North America (not to mention South America), started. and that was long before Columbus sailed the ocean blue. in fact some of the Earliest french to arrive in North America were given slaves by the natives. pretty much as part of trying to buy their friendship, so they would be on their side, against their native enemies. or all of the [i[native help the Europeans received, against their European enemies, which had sided with their native enemies.

not to mention the far earlier explorers from Europe, who apparently decided it was best to leave after attacks from the thieving, warlike natives. ironically the very same group of people who had most of Europe terrified for centuries, because of their thieving, warlike ways. now that is something, being able to terrorize the very people who were terrifying so many for so long. especially as those being terrorized in Europe, were the ones considered to be more advanced, then the natives who were able to terrorize the terror of Europe.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

Why capitalize 'Don't' and 'Racism'? They are not names, they shouldn't be capitalized.

This isn’t the first time you’ve questioned how I write, if I’ve spelled something wrong, made any kind of grammar mistake.

If you don’t like it, move on! SERIOUSLY oh did that bother you?
When you type in all CAPS it equates to stressing that word, just like if you and I were talking, and I was loud at that part.
It is an informal way of chatting. Please don’t even tell me I don’t know what I’m doing, HONEY I’ve been here since mIRC!!!!!

Yes yes I know only one exclamation point is “proper”.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
To be clear:

In India and Asia such a thing is Caste.
In Europe and it's various 'territories' Class.
In the Americas and extenuation's Race.

To be clearer:

Caste is 'job' discrimination.
Class is manner's and how one conducts them-self discrimination.
Race is to and from various Government welfare and benefits discrimination.

To be clearerer:

All three take place in all life and culture thereof.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join