It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid: first inactivated virus in Europe

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Well does it matter if you have a cough, but then all of the sudden you have a runny nose too.

Would not ruin my day. Might even get a bit of diarrhea just for laughs.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: zandra

Nice I am sure this one will be able to get rid of the covid, but hell big pharma synthetic jabs can not be contested, after all is not about covid but what is been injected on people.,

I will keep an eye on this one but have the feeling the American pharma monster will never let it get in the US, the Americans milking cows belong to them.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Why do MY symptoms matter to YOU?

Try a little reading comprehension.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: KingDoey

originally posted by: nonspecific

Assuming that's a good verdict after five years I hope?

Don't wait five years and take it if a #load of people died because of it.

a reply to: XipeTotex

46000 deaths UK, US and Europe from the death shot so far. And thats whats been reported. True number estimated to be 10x higher.

Yeah the jabs aint looking that hot, i think i rather just drink my berry smoothies, they do an awesome job at keeping me healthy,taste amazing, and have pretty much zero chances of killing me, unless the smoothie machine shocks me, or i choke on a seed or something.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Why do MY symptoms matter to YOU?

Try a little reading comprehension.

I was not talking about your symptoms.

I was talking about everyone who contracts this pathogen.

And you come on all strong about my "reading comprehension"?

You haven't even got any symptoms. So, ?!!!

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

Assuming that's a good verdict after five years I hope?

Don't wait five years and take it if a #load of people died because of it.

a reply to: XipeTotex

46000 deaths UK, US and Europe from the death shot so far. And thats whats been reported. True number estimated to be 10x higher.

46000?

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   

You responded to my post, which was specifically about my personal symptoms should I contract the virus.
Again, comprehension.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Yes the data is freely available. Look it up 46000 deaths in the UK US and Europe from the jab

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   

You responded to my post, which was specifically about my personal symptoms should I contract the virus.
Again, comprehension.

Jeez....OK.....so you were just talking about you and no one else? OK. Got it. So what's your point?

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Yes the data is freely available. Look it up 46000 deaths in the UK US and Europe from the jab

Out of how many people who have been jabbed in the UK, the US and Europe?

Out of a huge sample of folk, as in huge, some will die of all sorts of non vaccine related causes.

Or do you automatically assume it was cos of the jabs rather than any other cause?

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Does someone really need to hold your hand?
FFS, I'd normally respond with something along the lines of "Stop playing dumb", but you've gone and convinced me that you're not playing.
edit on 10 18 2021 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Out of how many people who have been jabbed in the UK, the US and Europe?

Out of a huge sample of folk, as in huge, some will die of all sorts of non vaccine related causes.

Or do you automatically assume it was cos of the jabs rather than any other cause?

It is merely applying the same logic that has been applied to create this ‘pandemic’

A death for any reason within 28 days... you can’t have it one way but not the other.
edit on 18-10-2021 by KingDoey because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Does someone really need to hold your hand?
FFS, I'd normally respond with something along the lines of "Stop playing dumb", but you've gone and convinced me that you're not playing.

No, you don't need to hold my hand.

How about making a constructive contribution to this thread. Like actually responding to what I posted? Without your snarky bs?

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Do you understand the context of the post you originally responded to with your, "What? The severity of symptoms does not matter?!!!!!"
Did you read the post I was responding to? If you did you would understand the context of my comment.
Actually, if you did there would be no reason for this nonsensical back and forth.
It really can't get any more basic than that.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Do you understand the context of the post you originally responded to with your, "What? The severity of symptoms does not matter?!!!!!"
Did you read the post I was responding to? If you did you would understand the context of my comment.
Actually, if you did there would be no reason for this nonsensical back and forth.
It really can't get any more basic than that.

Good grief. Whatever.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: zandra
I'm going to hold tight and see if any of the people who reject the mRNA shot will take this one, or if they will find some reason not to.

So will the new vaccine be tested for many years before going public? Will there be a control group as with all other things like this? Do you know people have gotten measles, polio, and other diseases from this same type of vaccine in the past? Would you take this for HIV? You know those failed too.

If you don't understand enough about biology, I understand it can be confusing as to why some people are hesitant, but you are ignorant of what you are talking about. Its the opposite of what you think. You dont understand the argument of the people you think you disagree, or you would not make such horrible assumptions about their reasoning or logic in regards to what they would think of something else.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   

No other choice but to go Charlie Brown?

Give us a coherent reply...

Why don't sharks eat lawyers?

Professional courtesy...

Nyuck nyuck nyuck...

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Ive taken 3 doses of pfizer, and would rather go this route instead moving forward.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific
You have a point. I must admit you could be right. But I think if they give you a death virus it make sense to think that it is far more innocent than a living virus or an mrna jab. The adjuvant contains aluminium ... maybe that could be a problem. But in a big city just breathing could be more dangerous than the small amount of alu that is in the vaccine. This vaccine is based on a technique used for many years. And aluminium is also used for many years in vaccines. + They compared the vaccine against an approved vaccine (jab). Also something to think about. There wasn't a so called placebo group to compare to but a very strong concurrent tested on millions of people in the mean time.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

or a week of shifts not done.

Or 18 months in some cases due to furlough! Gtfoh

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join