It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid: first inactivated virus in Europe

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted
a reply to: Itisnowagain
But older folks that know covid may well kill them arent delusional to take the vax. Which is what I responded to.

Tell that to Colin Powell... oh, wait, you can't, because he died after being fully jabbed.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

God damn liars, the whole bunch.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: zandra

Novavax is also doing a traditional inactive virus vaccine.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

How odd that 84 year old folks up and die?

When the vax first rolled out, these facts were unknown. This demographic was very happy to see help arrive. Remember the people dying in long term care?

Nah, they was deLoOsiNal…

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

In the same spirit of the Joe Rogan thing, i expect honesty. What you are saying, while on its face factual, is dishonest.

Colin Powell was vaccinated against COVID and was battling cancer. Due to the way cancer is fought (destroying the immune system), his body was extremely weak and unable to fight off the infection. His death had nothing to do with the vaccine. It had to do with cancer and COVID combining. 2 of the biggest killers in the world over the last 2 years killed him. The vaccine was his best effort to keep that from happening.

I know a 30 year old woman who died from the same this past week. Her cancer returned from remission, then she contracted COVID. Good woman, did good work for the kids in her school. She will be missed by more than just her own son.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   
By now, everybody should be accepting the fact that what I been telling for months is true, Is not about the virus is about what is been injected in humans with the jab

It does not matter if you live or died, the fact that anybody that takes this jab is becoming an experimental rat in the biggest laboratory created by pharma.

The pushers of the vax in this board has become silent this days.

Perhaps now they are getting it finally, but too late now.

I will wait how the pharma nazis will fight back against traditional vaccines, because goes against their best interest, profit makings and their experiment.

When this happens the plot will thicken and their true intentions behind their synthetic crap will be finally exposed, sadly by then their dirty money will be used to create conspiracies in order to deviate from the truth.

Those that took the shot will hang like a lose tooth upon anything big pharma push on them as the truth because the truth will be too bitter to swallow.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

This says a lot.

Revelation 18:23, KJV:

"And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy Pharmakeia were all nations deceived."

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Soon the persecutions of the innocent The unvaxinated, will begin in full gear, but behind the scene and called conspiracies to hide the truth of how they will be persecuted.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

And the CDC are preparing now.

There are no rules in war.

www.cdc.gov...

edit on 19-10-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bearack

Lucky them.. not really.

Novavax vaccine trialists to be offered two extra Pfizer jabs to allow them to travel

Link
edit on 19-10-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I would like to see comparison with Sinopharm which is the best inactivated out there which has efficacy 79% against original strain.

Also, the title is not correct. Hungary and Serbia for example have been using Sinopharm for months now.
edit on 19-10-2021 by RebelAllianceAssemble because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: zandra
Valneva reports positive results. This could be a game changer. The first traditional vaccine against corona in Europe is coming.

www.bloomberg.com...

and this will change..... zero things. Still mutations (and like other vaccines, this one will precipitate mutations) and it will be no more successful than the flu. The future is treatment, which isn't allowed really, so again ZERO is the number of things this new vaccine will change.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bearack

No it's not. Novavax is protein subunit. It is similar to Clover and ZF2001. It is very different from inactivated.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

In the same spirit of the Joe Rogan thing, i expect honesty. What you are saying, while on its face factual, is dishonest.

No actually, it isn't...

Colin Powell was vaccinated against COVID and was battling cancer. Due to the way cancer is fought (destroying the immune system), his body was extremely weak and unable to fight off the infection.

Are you unaware of the numerous reports from scientists who have studied this thing in depth, that the jabs will cause extreme exacerbation of cancer, causing even to the point it comes raging back with a vengeance in those who are in total remission.

So, no, I'm not the one being dishonest here.

I know a 30 year old woman who died from the same this past week. Her cancer returned from remission, then she contracted COVID. Good woman, did good work for the kids in her school. She will be missed by more than just her own son.

If she was jabbed, it likely returned because of the jabs.

Co morbidities?

I'm recalling the headline that 'young healthy woman dies from COVID' captioned beneath the picture of a young woman who must have weighed 400lbs. Sorry, that is not a 'healthy young woman'.

The COVID lies are epic.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

No actually, it isn't...

Colin Powell was vaccinated against COVID and was battling cancer. Due to the way cancer is fought (destroying the immune system), his body was extremely weak and unable to fight off the infection.

Are you unaware of the numerous reports from scientists who have studied this thing in depth, that the jabs will cause extreme exacerbation of cancer, causing even to the point it comes raging back with a vengeance in those who are in total remission.

So, no, I'm not the one being dishonest here.

If she was jabbed, it likely returned because of the jabs.

Co morbidities?

I'm recalling the headline that 'young healthy woman dies from COVID' captioned beneath the picture of a young woman who must have weighed 400lbs. Sorry, that is not a 'healthy young woman'.

The COVID lies are epic.

I'm not aware of these reports. Can you provide any source for this, please?

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Salander
When was the last successful vaccine against a coronavirus?

Never. Those they test it on, including animals, die from the shot.

Why vaccinate against a virus with a 99% survival rate, especially when good nutrition and strong immune systems defeat the virus?

Could it be profits for pharma?

Covid has killed something like 4 million people to date. So even if it has a low mortality rate its still killed a lot of people.

Even if it does not kill you you still run the risk of getting sick. For many people a week sick in bed is a week that they can't look after their kids, or a week of shifts not done.

1.6% my friend, lol you are more likely to die from zombies LOL, but you keep peddling that BS brainwashed line.

1.6% of lots of millions is a lot of folk dead. Which you apparently find amusing?

Where did I say I was amused? my likely inebriated friend?

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Anybody reading your post would know you were amused at AaarrghZombies comment, not the covid death toll.
Anybody that is, except 'ol Carpy.
It's sort of a chronic thing with him.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
I'm not aware of these reports. Can you provide any source for this, please?

Nopey dope. I don't waste my time on LARPs.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   
That's just nonsense.

Who's estimated nits ten times higher that's in any kind of position to know?

Your talking about a lie or ineptitude of epic proportions across about two dozen countries.

originally posted by: KingDoey

originally posted by: nonspecific

Assuming that's a good verdict after five years I hope?

Don't wait five years and take it if a #load of people died because of it.

a reply to: XipeTotex

46000 deaths UK, US and Europe from the death shot so far. And thats whats been reported. True number estimated to be 10x higher.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I need to see links to the numerous reports scientists stating that the vaccines will exacerbate cancer.

Her comorbidity was cancer. The same one that Powell had that caused his death.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join