It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent protesters arrested after storming Interior Department, injuring officers

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2
The insurrections are happening more and more lately. I'd be worried if I was a government official; they might want to start curtailing civil rights to protect themselves.

Don't give them ideas. We need them unprepared for the mass citizen's arrest, if such extreme measures are needed.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I think that these protesters yesterday need to be arrested for any laws they have broken. For an injuries caused from their actions.

That said, I agree that the attempts to white-wash the very very different confrontation on Jan 6 by comparison to this are disappointing. In those two videos I saw one guy making an attempt to climb through the door. Maybe there were more with no video coverage. Maybe we will have to wait for a couple of days for all the videos to emerge that captured all of the destruction and mayhem that surfaced from the late videos of Jan 6th.

From the video and link provided, it appears that there were only about maybe two dozen protesters as compared to Jan6 where there were hundreds and hundreds. I also did not see swaths of people in battle gear as was demonstrated on Jan6.

From the Daily mail come these photos.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

So it appears that there were many more than the couple of dozen reported in the Fox link provided. Most stayed outside for their protest while a dozen or so went inside for thier sit-down on the floor protest.

edit on 31America/ChicagoSat, 16 Oct 2021 10:53:44 -0500Sat, 16 Oct 2021 10:53:44 -050021102021-10-16T10:53:44-05:001000000053 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: lakenheath24

Shouldn’t arrest warrants be issued for trespassing?
Those people should be held without bail too…right?

The double post is appropriate to pound that statement home to anyone that thinks this is different than the Jan 6th peaceful protest.
Only people with a mental illness will think it’s different.

Why is it that Trump supporters always say peaceful protest in regards to those that trespassed into the capital? There are tons of videos clearly showing those that forced there way in did so in a not to peaceful manner. And for some odd reason feel as though they had the right to do so. Even though the capital was closed on that day.
And those argument that they were let in is crap. Anyone that did move aside and assist broke the law.
Is the situation was reversed ATS would be calling for the execution of all that were present.

OMG you ##### #### the situation is reversed right here in this thread .

Where are the calls for executions?

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

""But unlike the Jan 6 protest, the Interior Secretary said""

Oh they just HAD TO bring Jan6 into it didn't they roflmao 🤣🤣

"But WhatAbout" 🤣🤣

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
It's just getting started. Wait for the food shortages.

Maybe we actually get "armed" assaults and revolts ? ☠️

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

TextThat said, I agree that the attempts to white-wash the very very different confrontation on Jan 6 by comparison to this are disappointing.

Well there's a big f##### surprise...
edit on 16-10-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-10-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Does mostly peaceful work for you?

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

"But WhatAbout" 🤣🤣

Joe Biden just delivered a speech about how much he now loves law enforcement. Did you hear it all? Just excerpts for me. I'm wondering if he lied and said Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick was murdered?

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: xuenchen

"But WhatAbout" 🤣🤣

Joe Biden just delivered a speech about how much he now loves law enforcement. Did you hear it all? Just excerpts for me. I'm wondering if he lied and said Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick was murdered?

He starts at 53:45 until taken down and modified . . . . . some lies -- a few so far

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
When will they arrest Elizabeth from Knoxville?
She was wielding deadly assault onions.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Interestingly, or not, Fox has dropped theis story off their front page. AND, WAPO posted this story TWO days ago.....hmmmmmm.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Shouldn’t arrest warrants be issued for trespassing?
Those people should be held without bail too…right?

The double post is appropriate to pound that statement home to anyone that thinks this is different than the Jan 6th peaceful protest.
Only people with a mental illness will think it’s different.

Why is it that Trump supporters always say peaceful protest in regards to those that trespassed into the capital? There are tons of videos clearly showing those that forced there way in did so in a not to peaceful manner. And for some odd reason feel as though they had the right to do so. Even though the capital was closed on that day.
And those argument that they were let in is crap. Anyone that did move aside and assist broke the law.
Is the situation was reversed ATS would be calling for the execution of all that were present.

I did mention mental illness in my post, did I not?
Are you aware of the story in the OP?, did you read it?
It’s the same thing.
I am not calling for any executions.
Everyone present on Jan 6th should have only been charged with trespassing, same as your clowns in this story.
But the deranged cult wants to hang everyone involved on Jan 6th while giving these assholes a pass.
edit on 16-10-2021 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

(post by Wide-Eyes removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

Interestingly, or not, Fox has dropped theis story off their front page. AND, WAPO posted this story TWO days ago.....hmmmmmm.

Controlled opposition will do that.

They actually believe that patriots trust FOX/Faux news.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Fair is fair, at least one of these tree hugger's females should have been murdered by the Capitol police and then that officer commended by Pelosi et al for heroism in the face of shooting an unarmed woman.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

How does one "climb through a door"?

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

The evil left are cowardly hypocrites.

That is all.

/thread

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You have a way with words, cutting to the chase.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I wondered that as well. I think it was barricaded to waist high and that one guy that I could see in the video was climbing over the barricade.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 04:02 AM
link   
This is quite concerning....I cannot find anything on a google search about the incident now. Has this been scrubbed??????

I am trying to find anything about a follow-up story.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join