It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver Officer Reluctantly Took the Jab Then Lost to Walk Is Hospitalized with Possible Stroke

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
I understand why you're saying this and I appreciate the effort.

The fact is, the vaxxed are toast. I hate, HATE saying it. But the're absoluetely, 100% toast.

Give it time. Avoid this shot at ALL costs. Your life does depent on it......

Again, ridicule away, just a little more time now......

People have accepted something too horrifying for words.

I agree fully with your advice. The vaxx is a death sentence. If you are not vaxxed stay that way at all costs, Play the long game. if your employer, family, friends insist, stall try medical or religious exemptions. The clock is running out on the kill shot gambit. For god's sake do not get this kill shot. I believe the worm is turning the momentum to Vaxx us all is waning. We can win this: Resist

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

well... Snip...

good lord, well bleh no clue what to do.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I am being fired.
No, I am not saying where I work at. My entire life is ruined whether I get the injection or if I dont. Life has literally been hell the past month or so.
I replaced my company with XX. I could not c&p all of it due to character limits. lol

.....Removed info....
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I will try to stand my ground as long as I possibly can. Even though I work from home, I know they will come for us. First they came for the medical workers, then for the teachers, then they jabbed the gov employees (except the senators) and by the time they come for us... all will be vaxxed. They are going for 100% coverage before the injuries become obvious to the sheep.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

I guess we all have to provide in our own ways. You might just have more limited options. Good luck

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 11:04 PM
link   
NOBODY IS HELPING US. Not one member of Congress gives a #. Not one member of the GOP. Not one so called conservative. Not even Trump.

We have ZERO HELP.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   

You should edit that to hide who is your employer because it looks like it is mentioned in your copy&paste

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

I guess we all have to provide in our own ways. You might just have more limited options. Good luck

No matter where I try and go, an injection will be required.

Even if I go to apply at the grocery store (lol, way below my pay grade by 4x the amount and skill)....Id have to get injected)....They are making it impossible to survive life w/out holding a gun to our heads. We no longer have body autonomy. I have already had covid. I have the antibodies and immunity. I don't NEED an injection. But I have a gun to my head. I work a national security job. Im good at it - but they are saying "Oh well, get a needless injections or BYE".

And today, about 30 people in my department walked out and quit.

So, its not just the health care industry. Not just the transportation industry. It is national security too.

THEY DONT CARE. They are TRYING TO BREAK THIS COUNTRY.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: confiden

You should edit that to hide who is your employer because it looks like it is mentioned in your copy&paste

Thanks. I just deleted it....because it will take too long to go thru and find it. I appreciate it.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac

originally posted by: confiden

Thanks. I just deleted it....because it will take too long to go thru and find it. I appreciate it.

God bless and good luck. I fear I will be in the same boat as you soon (although not in the US). I hope they will start walking back some of these mandates based on about the side effects. Wishful thinking maybe on my behalf

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   

I am being fired.
No, I am not saying where I work at. My entire life is ruined whether I get the injection or if I dont. Life has literally been hell the past month or so.
I replaced my company with XX. I could not c&p all of it due to character limits. lol

.....Removed info....

Question for you...

Is it your company requiring the jab, or is it your company's client which is requiring the jab?

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

No matter where I try and go, an injection will be required.

Even if I go to apply at the grocery store (lol, way below my pay grade by 4x the amount and skill)....Id have to get injected)....They are making it impossible to survive life w/out holding a gun to our heads. We no longer have body autonomy. I have already had covid. I have the antibodies and immunity. I don't NEED an injection. But I have a gun to my head. I work a national security job. Im good at it - but they are saying "Oh well, get a needless injections or BYE".

And today, about 30 people in my department walked out and quit.

So, its not just the health care industry. Not just the transportation industry. It is national security too.

THEY DONT CARE. They are TRYING TO BREAK THIS COUNTRY.

Check your PMs.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Well, I certainly hope you land on your feet and dont find yourself with your back against the wall.

Listen, if this is a personal choice that you belief strongly in, then you are going to struggle to find options, but I am sure there are options. If this is about fear or uncertainly, that are groups and people that help you through this.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

There are several theories as to why most people appear to suffer no harm from the shots, and I'm still open to any new theories. Your claim to superior physiology seems a plausible theory.

Another plausible theory is the one advanced by a London undertaker. He theorizes that because this is one huge experiment on virtually the entire human race, and because the rules and details of that experiment are unknown to the public, it's possible that one of the rules is that placebo vials are mixed in with vials of the cocktail. That way, tracking by lot number and other means, random recipients receive the actual cocktail, while others receive a placebo.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
I understand why you're saying this and I appreciate the effort.

The fact is, the vaxxed are toast. I hate, HATE saying it. But the're absoluetely, 100% toast.

Give it time. Avoid this shot at ALL costs. Your life does depent on it......

Again, ridicule away, just a little more time now......

People have accepted something too horrifying for words.

I got the vaccine and the booster. How long do you think I have until I croak?

Everyone in my union was reguired to get the jab...over 2000+ strong...I haven't heard of anyone dyeing yet.

Everyone in this facility was required to get the jab; all cast, crew and vendor suppliers

www.kob.com...

edit on 14-10-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

My folks and I all just got COVID, albeit mild (Myself having zero symptoms), and we are all unvaccinated.

My SO and the kiddo (19) are vaccinated. No negative side effects, at least as of yet.

edit on 10-14-2021 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux
a reply to: Irishhaf

There will always be a job for you if you are unvaxxed..

Burying the Vaxxed. Might be a good time to start a crematorium/funeral business.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: litterbaux
a reply to: Irishhaf

There will always be a job for you if you are unvaxxed..

Burying the Vaxxed. Might be a good time to start a crematorium/funeral business.

I get the feeling that the unvaccinated actually want the people that got the jab to die. Just to prove a point, but I sure don't want any of the unvaccinated to get covid and die. Some how their seems to be a kind of odd political component to this covid situation.

What do you think will be the catalyst to kick off the mass deaths of the vaccinated?

edit on 14-10-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   
but but but wikipedia says:
The Gateway Pundit is an American far-right fake news website. The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories. Founded by Jim Hoft in 2004, The Gateway Pundit expanded from a one-person enterprise into a multi-employee operation that is supported primarily by advertising revenue.

cant we trust wikipedia?

sarc

a reply to: HawkEyi

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Spoken like a true black and white no middle ground idiot.

My loved ones and family got this injection I wish no harm to any of the people that got it.

Grow up.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join