It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver Officer Reluctantly Took the Jab Then Lost to Walk Is Hospitalized with Possible Stroke

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   
A Denver officer who reluctantly took the vaccine and lost his ability to walk? now it appears there are some reports that the officer had being Hospitalized with Possible Stroke.

This is why people should/most are refusing forced mandates. Over their jobs this is wrong.

De nver Police Officer Who Reluctantly Took the Jab Then Lost His Ability to Walk Is Now Hospitalized with Possible Stroke

The Gateway Pundit previously reported about Jose’s current situation. Jose Manriquez received the mandatory vaccine on August 22, 2021, and immediately started having a bad reaction. Since receiving the vaccine he has not been able to return to work and his future is uncertain. After receiving a dose of the vaccine he developed severe tremors and had trouble sleeping due to the amount of pain in his legs. He has fallen a number of times and basically can’t walk.

edit on 13-10-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I understand why you're saying this and I appreciate the effort.

The fact is, the vaxxed are toast. I hate, HATE saying it. But the're absoluetely, 100% toast.

Give it time. Avoid this shot at ALL costs. Your life does depent on it......

Again, ridicule away, just a little more time now......

People have accepted something too horrifying for words.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

i think i agree with you. Sounds like a lot of these doctors testing the vaxxed are saying their immune systems will be completely shot by march.

So many stories all around the world coming out about the vaxxed have strokes, heart problems, blood clots, neurological problems and still covid.

The only people i know with covid now are vaccinated.

this is exactly what we were all warning about though. Why do people think Big Pharma wants them to be healthy?

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Probably wish he just got a job at a mom and pop store huh? I have a friend who had a decent full-time position at a salt mine just outside town and was fired due to not getting the jabs and now works at a local liquor store his wifes parents own over this. Wasn't the only one either, according to him they lost a fourth of their employees over this.

The mandates are helping the economy huh Joe?

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Since receiving the vaccine he has not been able to return to work and his future is uncertain. After receiving a dose of the vaccine he developed severe tremors and had trouble sleeping due to the amount of pain in his legs. He has fallen a number of times and basically can’t walk.

That's awful, and everyone is shielded from liability for the drug effects.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Elton

The only one nation and country that hasn't so far used the Pfizer mRNA is Nigeria. Because of the past. Nigeria is the only country that managed to win agaisnt Big Pharma.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Asked at the Squadron what will the military do if I have a bad reaction... they said if you take anything other than FDA approved Pfizer you are on your own.

I dropped my retirement papers, now they may not process me out unless I get the jab and may still get forced to get it in my new civilian job.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

There will always be a job for you if you are unvaxxed. This isn't an isolated crowd, there are millions of people that are going to quit over this mandate. There will be something for you to do, it might not be a cushy desk job, but there will be something.

At this point, it wouldn't be a bad idea for companies to start advertising heavily that they will not comply with the fake mandate and if you lose your job, they have one for you.

Now that I put that in the IOT, it's going to happen, just watch.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Think about this:

They didn't have the balls or the time left to try and take our firearms like they did
in England and Australia etc. So the vaccine to ruin and in many cases kill over
a period of time. Big Pharma like profit.

OMG it's a conspiracy don't look at it!

Weaken and kill off as many as you can so those with firearms are minimalized.
The leaders around the globe can have a bran new world minus the menace.
Menace meaning us you and i and them over there and her and him/her anyone
remotely human. That's the New World Order
edit on 13-10-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Asked at the Squadron what will the military do if I have a bad reaction... they said if you take anything other than FDA approved Pfizer you are on your own.

I dropped my retirement papers, now they may not process me out unless I get the jab and may still get forced to get it in my new civilian job.

Just so you know, Pfizer acknowledged (as of Oct 12th) that there are still no FDA approved doses of comirnaty in the US. Still only Pfizer-bioNtech which is only covered by the EUA.

www.theepochtimes.com...

Officials in 19 states confirmed this week to The Epoch Times they have not received doses of Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine labeled Comirnaty. So did pharmacies in New York, California, and Missouri.

A Pfizer spokesperson told The Epoch Times in an email that there are no doses of Comirnaty in the United States as of Oct. 12.

“The CDC anticipates that Comirnaty will begin to ship some time in November at the earliest,” a spokesman for the Arizona Department of Health told The Epoch Times in an email, referring to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

edit on 13-10-2021 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   
If the people that were coerced into getting the vax late in the game start seeing the ones that got it much earlier having bad reactions, there will be hell to pay.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
I understand why you're saying this and I appreciate the effort.

The fact is, the vaxxed are toast. I hate, HATE saying it. But the're absoluetely, 100% toast.

Give it time. Avoid this shot at ALL costs. Your life does depent on it......

Again, ridicule away, just a little more time now......

People have accepted something too horrifying for words.

Adults knew the risks. It's what the authorities are attempting to force on our children that makes me angry. The long-term negative effects of the vaccines will be hellish for them, and for their guilt-ridden parents who foolishly give in to the authorities.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Guaranteed...NOT the last of this you've heard from the Colorado area!!

Guaran-F'n-TEED!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Isn't it funny now after years and years of recommending aspirin for the prevention of stroke, heart attacks, blood clots, that the so called experts are now saying it's not a good idea. Things that make one wonder even more.

edit on 13-10-2021 by TomCollin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Iceland has been the leader in not forcing anything yet making available any treatment you and your doc think is correct.
edit on 13-10-2021 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I am becoming more and more convinced us vaccine survivors have superior physiologies. Super powers to manifest soon?

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Have you had any blood work recently? Just curious if you know your ok or if you just think you are?

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

I have some Viking ancestors from Iceland. Probably should see if there are any left there and get in contact with them. I should look at that family tree some more.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

Have you had any blood work recently? Just curious if you know your ok or if you just think you are?

Yes. All good and healthy. My exceptionalism could be just in my mind though

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   

The placebo effect is known to work and honestly I think its stronger than most medicine. I live by it and I feel great!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join