It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aussie Cossak arrested.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   
They were trying to jack up charges to keep him silent but must have done some legal yoga to take him down. They will probably charge him and then release him on bail. With conditions. It's a shame it has come to this, Feeling sorry for the cops being on the wrong side of history, won't cut it because they do have a choice.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

They have a choice the way we have a choice under vaccine mandates. Consider that.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Those rotten dirty cops. Their time will come too. They are low on the food chain and they are expendable, and will be dispatched by those above them in the coming years.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Something needs to be done. Those aren't cops. They are government sanctioned thugs. He has been trying everything to show how brutal and inhumane these badged scum are. What does it get him but a target on this back? Are there any Aussies left with a sack? It all looks worse by the day.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Listening to the video... I watched another video of him.... I'm trying to understand WHY he was arrested... as in what is the charge?

...something about being a health problem out in public.... a Political Prisoner...

It aches to watch this ... and I know the police are "following orders"... but there is NO MONEY, no BRIBERY, no COERCION that would cause me behave in this way.

The Sheriff Villanueva of Los Angeles, California has gone before the public and announced that he WILL NOT enforce the mask or covid mandates. GO ALEX VILLANUEVA !!!!!

Meanwhile, hitler mentality has revived... and the police need to refuse orders, resign, and NOT be gestapos.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   
If the Australians don’t fight for their lives then they deserve what they get. If you keep doing what your Doing then you will keep getting what your getting. If you want something different than what you have then you have to do something different than what you have always done.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

When you fix your stolen election fraud, then you can talk about it.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CupcakeKarma

but there is NO MONEY, no BRIBERY, no COERCION that would cause me behave in this way.

How about video evidence you were messing with little kids?
That's what People like Epstein are for.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

SeaWorthy,

There IS NO VIDEO EVIDENCE depicting ME as messing with little kids...

.... so I do NOT understand your comment.

Or is your reference to someone else... as in ......... who ?

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: CupcakeKarma

SeaWorthy,

There IS NO VIDEO EVIDENCE depicting ME as messing with little kids...

.... so I do NOT understand your comment.

Or is your reference to someone else... as in ......... who ?

but there is NO MONEY, no BRIBERY, no COERCION that would cause me behave in this way.

I am saying that SOME people have done things bad enough to be blackmailed to behave in any way they are told.
I personally belive there are people put in position to do what they want done who are compromised in that way.
(I did not watch the video)

Of course I didn't mean you

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I am saying that SOME people have done things bad enough to be blackmailed to behave in any way they are told.
I personally belive there are people put in position to do what they want done who are compromised in that way.
(I did not watch the video)

Of course I didn't mean you

SeaWorthy,

Oooooh Thank Goodness. And I do understand NOW, what you meant.

And YES. I also believe that too many people in places of power have been placed in their specific positions to bring down our Country from WITHIN.

For Instance, according to the Wall Street Journal, 131 Federal JUDGES were recently caught snarking their judicial duties, and they can no longer be trusted.... because they ruled on cases in which they had a conflict of interest. In the 685 cases investigated, these judges or their families had stock in the businesses involved. About 2/3rd of the rulings were in favor of the companies they had stock in.

Blackmail and bribery are rampant in politics, hollywood, sports, royalty, large corporations and the mutant families of extreme wealth.

But it ends with US. Our Generation. We are here to witness this, and soon.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CupcakeKarma

He was out exercising within his 5km permitted radius, and he came across a car load of young guys being questioned by an enforcer of the law. He did what he does, which is Film The Police. The enforcer took offence to what he was doing, questioned the #aussiecossack, saying that he knew who he was, that he wasn't exercising, and that he had no need to be there. The Cossack was doing squats the entire time, on camera, to prove that he was exercising. The enforcer (Sgt Kingston) could do nothing, but said that he would "get him", then he got in his car and drove away.

A few days later the Cossack was arrested in his house by Sgt Kingston and two of his buddies for that "infringement" of health orders.

What they really wanted him for was the bail conditions. One of the conditions is that he is not allowed within 100 metres of any police officer, or he will be arrested for breaching the bail conditions.

They will use those orders to set him up and arrest him.

edit on 9/10/21 by jamesthegreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

They have a choice the way we have a choice under vaccine mandates. Consider that.

And that is a damn cop out. We have choices. The problem is that the choices - both - are damn costly. People take what appears to be the path of least resistance but in the he long run is the most destructive.

Nobody is taking away our rights; we are giving the them up.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: jamesthegreat

jamesthegreat,

Thank you SO MUCH for providing the details of Aussie Cossack's arrest.

Sgt kingston sounds like he's a pathetic, dirty cop and I can't wait to hear about the details of HIS arrest, down the road.

See stupid run. run stupid run.

The SPOTLIGHT of truth is now shinning on dirty kingston... and the World is watching.

PLEASE keep us informed...

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Here is one hero police woman, Now ex police.

edit on 10-10-2021 by kangawoo because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-10-2021 by kangawoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 01:32 AM
link   
For those who think that the ausie’s lack sack, at demonstrations there’s practically a cop for almost every person there. You need an all-out street battle involving every man, woman and able child, and keep that momentum going, to face up to whatever massive force they’ll throw at you. Because I have a slight suspicion they (Aussie gov.) will not relent, and people know that. They (Public) aren’t ready (yet) to give up everything, unless something important is taken from them.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

This time you beat me to it

“You’re all talk Hamill, you never even finished Jedi school!”
edit on 10102021 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2Faced
For those who think that the ausie’s lack sack, at demonstrations there’s practically a cop for almost every person there. You need an all-out street battle involving every man, woman and able child, and keep that momentum going, to face up to whatever massive force they’ll throw at you. Because I have a slight suspicion they (Aussie gov.) will not relent, and people know that. They (Public) aren’t ready (yet) to give up everything, unless something important is taken from them.

Yeah they’ve also got riot tanks, tear gas, capsicum spray and are firing rubber billets on people.

What do these whackos expect we do? Go start shooting people?

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

originally posted by: jerich0

This time you beat me to it

“You’re all talk Hamill, you never even finished Jedi school!”

great minds think alike, brother.. Hope your sunday is treating you well !!

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=26157530]IAMALLYETALLIAM[/pos

Here is a wise Aussie that seems to be on the ball with a bit of interesting gossip.It seems they are investigating Andrews. www.bitchute.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join