It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter was the stupidest name, heres why

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 12:55 AM
link   
In my 20+ years in the Corps., I had plenty of opportunity to address cultural injustices. Whether that be genocide by a tyrant leader, illicit drug smuggling resulting in civilian casualties, violent uprisings (coups or insurrection), point being I've seen my fair share.

Also during this time, I spent a great deal of time on ATS in the early 2000's up to about 2008/2009 at which point I pulled back. ATS has evolved and changed as things do, but I've seen a great deal of vitriol being slung about mostly with respect to party affiliation differences.

Which leads me to my point about the title, I have been fortunate enough to right some wrongs in the course of my career, at least enough so that I always felt a sense of decent accomplishment when all was said and done. I like to see all people treated fairly, even the ones i disagree with from a policy perspective which i believe is the actual backbone to what used to be our healthy republic. Now, it seems, outrage is the only other emotion expressed other than hatred and often I find outrage to be childish. I have personally fought against negative consequences such as segregation. Us white folks were actually instrumental in bringing about an end to segregation, which is why it pains me to see that some POC wish to re-install segregation with some tweaks and code updates to give us Segregation 2.0. Fueled by institutions such as BLM and the Ford Foundation.

When you watch the following, bear in mind that the lead protagonist is not "some kid" but a 30 year old PhD candidate (after watching I have a hard time wrapping my head around that alone). But this is what BLM has wrought and is their legacy:

The resounding concept in this video is "Whites not allowed". I refuse to allow this abortion of justice while i still breathe. THIS is something to be outraged about and mark my words that, unchecked, will cause more long-term damage than anything Trump, Obama, Bush, Clinton could ever have done. These "girls" need to be expelled or fined or both.

I think Tom Macdonald said it best when he said they were

edit on 9-10-2021 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

I have heard the phrase 'white people have no culture' a few times. It is used in a derogatory sense and yet white people have as much culture as anyone. Culture is where people derive their traditions and roots from. The white people of Irish descent have Irish traditions. The white people say from Italy carry on Italian traditions. People bring their culture with them when they migrate. They also of course add to that as they live and raise children in a more culturally diverse society. I would say that in reality white people have more culture, or at least have contributed more in that sense.

ETA...

The above video is nothing more than straight in your face racism.

S+F

edit on 9-10-2021 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 01:41 AM
link   
too much

too much msg in their brain

stupid is stupid

5g is doing brain damage big time

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Ummm I really hope you don't serve anymore.
I get your frustrations but yours are very misplaced.
And ummm well racist IMO.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Did you even watch the first video ?
How is what the OP said in any remote way racist
that's a really defamatory accusation to make!

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 02:03 AM
link   

I need to calm down after that, it legit got my blood boiling.

Jesus christ....

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Did your carer misplace your meds today?

Eat a banana, it has potASSium in it...

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

Did you even watch the first video ?
How is what the OP said in any remote way racist
that's a really defamatory accusation to make!

He's just a neo-racist, I think. They're allowed to be racist, because of ... history or science or something.

A kid can wear a hat, have it smacked off because he's not black, try and fight it but there ain't no winning, because a white man can never stop sinning...

Damn that tom mcdonald vid.. lol

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 02:20 AM
link   

I think you should look again. Perhaps pay attention to the video first.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

I need to calm down after that, it legit got my blood boiling.

Jesus christ....

Yea, it's hard to watch, a POC actively wanting to self-segregate. It's infuriating and just plain nuts.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 02:45 AM
link   
So funny how they were so uncomfortable that they spewed anger and hate at white men, mocking and shaming people
In fact, reading their body language, they have become the bullies and what they try and decry

Still, it’s funny how many people from third and developing countries are so desperate to enter white western society and when they are here, moan

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 03:29 AM
link   

[Did your carer misplace your meds today?

Ahhh, yes. Attacking someone really gets your point across....

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone
The resounding concept in this video is "Whites not allowed".

That is not what the concept of the video is about. The girls in the video even said that it has nothing to do with them being white and that white people were allowed. And if that's all you took away from this, then we have a long way to go in this country. If those guys hadn't brought in any "Police Lives Matter" stickers, then this video would have never happened.

These guys did this on purpose to elicit a response and create drama, and you're going to blame the girls of color? What these guys did is no lees than someone throwing on a KKK outfit and walking through a neighborhood of color. They did this on purpose. Period. The girls won't be expelled or get into trouble because that is their space.

As far as "self segregation" goes, every single color on this earth self segregates at certain times and places. At work, at school, in neighborhoods. Self segregation has nothing to do with racism. It's just nature.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: _BoneZ_

She said white people have no culture, she is a racist moron
Watch the video, it’s disgusting how arrogant and racist that lady is

If you can’t see that then I think you would have some serious issues yourself
Nobody should ever speak to anyone like that, irrelevant of colour

Maybe the kids father was a policeman, police lives do matter, irrespective of colour of the cop

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: _BoneZ_

What these guys did is no lees than someone throwing on a KKK outfit and walking through a neighborhood of color.

We live in a sad world where people actually think supporting the police is equivalent to being a klansman. I find it extremely ironic that progressives choose to denigrate and criticize police at every possible opportunity, and yet the police so often choose to side with and take orders from those very same people who show them zero respect.

I'm at the point where I'm not going to defend police anymore. If they want to carry out the authoritarian will of leftist control freak dictators and place their boots on the face of those who support them, well my support is going to dry up quick smart. Who is left to support the police if everyone hates them? They're digging quite a big hole for themselves.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: _BoneZ_

Obviously, the video proves that, no? And he supports it.

Goose gander and all that. I'm not taking a knee, brother... I'm wearing boots.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
She said white people have no culture, she is a racist moron

Umm, I'm white. And we don't. Unless you want to mention our culture of invading and taking over the red-skin's country. Or enslaving black and brown people. Yeah, that culture you mean? What month is white history month again?

originally posted by: Raggedyman
police lives do matter, irrespective of colour of the cop

You're absolutely 100% correct. But you don't go advertising it solely as a direct opposition to Black Lives Matter like the two punks did in this video. And that's exactly what the guys did in this video to elicit a response and cause drama. On purpose. Period.
edit on 9-10-2021 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: _BoneZ_

Obviously, the video proves that, no? And he supports it.

Goose gander and all that. I'm not taking a knee, brother... I'm wearing boots.

Have you ever heard of reverse psychology?
He is a little whiny punk preaching about how racism is holding us back.....Yet in doing so keeps it relevant.
Please tell me you see that?

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

You're right, we should ignore all the racist stuff that happens and allow it to continue so as to not make it relevant. Genius idea, very good and smart thinking!

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Allaroundyou

You're right, we should ignore all the racist stuff that happens and allow it to continue so as to not make it relevant. Genius idea, very good and smart thinking!

So I take it you have no problem with CRT then.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join