It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter was the stupidest name, heres why

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

WHICH white culture, though? You mean the Swedes? The Karelians? Moldovans? Croats? There's more to Europe than just England, France, or Spain. Kind of like how there's more to Africa's slaver history than just West Africa. That Barbary slave trade was HOPPING, the Berbers sure had that business down to a T, didn't they?

You're spot on.

The only thing I will give the woman behind the camera is in saying that "white is not a culture", but she didn't go far enough, black is not a culture either... they're both skin colors in this context...however all skin colors have ALL types of culture, hell here in the US east coast culture is not the same as west coast culture is not the same as deep south culture or midwest culture.

I still will never forget when i was a lot younger, the culture shock i experienced when i was in Wisconsin and experienced my first Sunday brat fry out in the parking lot of a piggly wiggly,,,, i was like WTAF lol

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I was only able to watch about 3 minutes of the first video before I had to turn it off. I couldn't watch any more.

All I can say is, I'm glad I wasn't there because some illegal s# probably would have gone down, stuff would have been busted and, well...never mind.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

According to this, even when we're superior at something, it's something you shouldn't be proud to be superior at like bland food.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: jerich0
a reply to: Allaroundyou

You're a pedophile.

Just because your avatar looks like one.

Deal with it. You're not a whiny bitch, are you?

Holy God you are..... interesting and not in a good way. sorry to burst your safe bubble of insecurities.
But what exactly is your point of this thread?
Just to promote this one song and single out one group mentioned while ignoring the others
Kinda see the whole reverse psychology thing at play here?

Hey I can abuse you and call you what I like, have a problem with that?

Gonna make a point of it? If you accept it from one side, you accept it from all sides.

If you don't get it, don't blame me for your problems. sing something else.

sheesh

Aww talking all big and man like again are we? Kinda like all your post. Classic ignorance and inability to look at something for what it is. The rapper may not see it but he is playing the victim card and you being the big string man you are fell for it.
So again I asked you a VERY direct question about your intent of this thread.
Now care to answer or just do your usual and deflect like some kid in their early twenties?

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
I was only able to watch about 3 minutes of the first video before I had to turn it off. I couldn't watch any more.

Yea honestly, its tough. I mean i have real thick skin ya know, but the heartache i felt at knowing what i had THOUGHT all those years i spent fighting for seemed for naught...

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
All I can say is, I'm glad I wasn't there because some illegal s# probably would have gone down, stuff would have been busted and, well...never mind.

LOL yea i get ya, ive seen enough violence in my life to not want to use it unnecessarily, but in truth in this case, im pretty sure every bit of my east coast dirty jerz woulda come out haha

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: _BoneZ_One of the guys even said "you have one too (a sticker or banner)" that says "Black Lives Matter". That right there should tell everyone they did it on purpose to, at minimum, create some kind of drama.

he was right. can't he have HIS sticker? that one's offensive? baloney. BLM itself is as racially divisive as any movement before it. and they get a free pass to do all which they themselves decry as 'racist'. it's the woke way.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

The rapper may not see it but he is playing the victim card and you being the big string man you are fell for it.

It has nothing to do with Tom Macdonald, thats just incidental to underscore everything thats wrong in our society. Stay on topic please.

Since I authored the thread, it probably falls squarely into my wheelhouse, so i'll take that part over.

My intent is to show what racists POS these "girls" are and how segregation into "safe zones" doesn't exactly spread the equality message...not to mention multi-cultural doesn't mean POC only.

Now care to answer

Answered.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Yet, for a Black civil Movement, with name, that sounds like a political statement I ain't ever seen so many god damned, salty, delicious, named after white-tanned food snack(I could say it too) that ain't Black,in my life.

Ummm hmmm

One day we have our own profoind word, and their children will copy us, only to feel immense guilt for something they didn't do.
edit on 9-10-2021 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

The rapper may not see it but he is playing the victim card and you being the big string man you are fell for it.

It has nothing to do with Tom Macdonald, thats just incidental to underscore everything thats wrong in our society. Stay on topic please.

Since I authored the thread, it probably falls squarely into my wheelhouse, so i'll take that part over.

My intent is to show what racists POS these "girls" are and how segregation into "safe zones" doesn't exactly spread the equality message...not to mention multi-cultural doesn't mean POC only.

Now care to answer

Answered.

Can you blame the girls for wanting a place to study regardless of how they may feel. Those guys could have easily been the bigger individuals and just left and made the others look like fools.
But no they stayed and smiled and laughed. Not exactly what I would call coming to a peaceful resolution without incident.
And then you speak of fighting against racism and in the same breath speak of how if it were not for white people then segregation would still be a thing........ History can be your friend.
And also no you did not answer my question. You went on a rant that just proved my point.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

So they can't study unless there are *no* white people around? Gosh, I had no idea how threatened and in turn threatening I was as the only white sprinter on the track team. Not only was I the only white around which should have been terribly threatening to me, but I was also a hindrance to my poor, threatened teammates! Good grief! However did my roommates do it when they had to put up with me being in the same hotel room?!

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

So they can't study unless there are *no* white people around? Gosh, I had no idea how threatened and in turn threatening I was as the only white sprinter on the track team. Not only was I the only white around which should have been terribly threatening to me, but I was also a hindrance to my poor, threatened teammates! Good grief! However did my roommates do it when they had to put up with me being in the same hotel room?!

I don't know the context of the situation besides what was recorded. Having said that the girls are in the wrong just as much as the guys laughing. Which does not help someone already irate. Peaceful resolution can come in many forms depending on the situation.
And egging someone on with body language is not how to do so. At that point none of those people know what someone is or is not carrying on them nor what the actual purpose was. The way I see it is I will not engage unless I absolutely have to. Just get up and walk away. Bam resolved and maybe she wouldn't get so angry over nothing.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

It could be though that the intent was to cause disruption. I recall shortly after the protests over St. Floyd erupted there were videos of BLM student groups marching through various libraries at universities disrupting the study of all inside and shaming any minority students inside who would not join them in loudly yelling and marching and disrupting all.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

An ENTIRE generation brainwashed by design and here's the results. Made up words and terms just like the rantings of any schizophrenia sufferer. Now mental illness has gone mainstream.

You'd literally have to reopen the asylums to get ahead of this, but no, that won't happen. These damaged people are free to roam about creating all kinds of UNNECESSARY scenarios and disturbances. We are giving it a platform, a space to fester and thrive outside the afflicted mind to inflict other minds and cause even more damage.

Best way to deal with it is NOT to apologize for a GD thing. Stand your ground and laugh OUT LOUD, IN THEIR FACES. There's nothing to defend or discuss, AT ALL.

BULLY them like they bully everyone else. Tell them to GET FKD, no restraint just say what it is!

Tired of these morons..

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
If you take a step back, its pretty clear people have been manipulated over the last several years to create the totalitarian mass formation that we are witnessing.

The real unfortunate part is the issues that are really causing their anxiety, anger and frustration are not and will not be addressed...in fact the mass formation they are engaging in will make their lives worse, and they will not deviate from the collective until its too late and a breaking point is reached.

The pendulum is swinging too hard now, I think I agree that its inevitable a breaking point will be reached.

A psychologist named Dr. Desmet, a professor of psychology, really breaks what's happening:

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Minorities have always said what they want is equality. In reality if you watch their actions what they want is revenge and free stuff. Of course I allow for the exception to the rule but I don't see many of those. When minorities sit in the same classroom as whites, read the same textbooks, listen to the same teacher, and score lower on the tests than their white counterparts equality is not what they rage about. No, we have to stop giving them low grades because its racist and affects their self esteem. We have to give them a passing grade no matter what, make the tests easier for them, let them take make-up exams, or just pass them with the belief that "they will get it some day". We had to make the civil service exam easier because not enough minorities were passing. Who said there had to be a certain number of minorities who passed? Either you pass or you don't. But that's only if you are white. If you are white, no one is going to help you, there won't be any second chance makeup exam, you wont get an easier grading scale. You do it yourself or you don't do it at all.

After all the ridiculous examples of how minorities benefit from the color of their skin, subsidized housing, free cell phones, fee cable tv, free groceries, etc. Maybe what we really do need in this country is equality. Straight down the line minorities get nothing that white people don't get. Equal as can be. Lets see how long it takes before they start screaming that equal isn't good enough...

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Having said that the girls are in the wrong just as much as the guys laughing.

Nope. The girls were the only ones wrong here. Exclusively.

Which does not help someone already irate.

It's really no ones job to "help someone" with their being irate issues, especially when that ire is from a racist perspective.

Peaceful resolution can come in many forms depending on the situation.

True. Except when the angst comes from a disingenuous point intentionally. Then there is zero reasoning.

Just get up and walk away. Bam resolved and maybe she wouldn't get so angry over nothing.

Reverse the entire video, put "black" in place of "white", lets see how much nothing there is. Ignoring for a brief moment that conflict resilution doesn't begin by turning a blind eye to your own rights by "bam, walking away".

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

I've often wondered if they've confused getting equality with getting even.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Can you blame the girls for wanting a place to study regardless of how they may feel.

No, I can however blame them for being utterly racist and exclusionist to the point that they want to bring back what generations and their own elders have fought against.

Those guys could have easily been the bigger individuals and just left and made the others look like fools.

No thanks pal, you can cuck to the racists if you'd like though.

But no they stayed and smiled and laughed. Not exactly what I would call coming to a peaceful resolution without incident.

This may come as a shock to you, as it seems to me you're not precisely the type to be military mettle, but peace is not always achieved via peaceful means.

And then you speak of fighting against racism and in the same breath speak of how if it were not for white people then segregation would still be a thing........ History can be your friend.

If you're going to make an attempt at quoting me, make it accurate here's what I actually said:
"Us white folks were actually instrumental in bringing about an end to segregation"

Being instrumental in anything at all is a far cry from "if it were not for". Get it right. Reading is fundamental.

edit on 9-10-2021 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Child's play

The concept of choosing who you play or interact with starts by age 3

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: cre8chaos
Child's play

The concept of choosing who you play or interact with starts by age 3

Having a preference though, is not racism, so im not entirely sure where you were going with on this point.

Can you clarify your position a little bit more?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join