It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walked out of veterans hospital as a employee for the final time today.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: holydarkness
You and your coworkers did the right thing. If they dont care then neither should you.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   

I'm proud of you and those that walked out. If it was truly about health they would have closed the border instead of making the problem worse. Illegal aliens are not required to get shots either.

That alone is immoral; spreading the disease on purpose and giving more rights to non citizens.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

originally posted by: holydarkness
First thing I wanna do is say to all of my countries veterans I truly hope you dont suffer your care over this damn vaccine debate.

Today at 10am I was called into the office my boss told me I had til 6pm tomorrow to be vaccinated or I would be fired. I said you know I can not take it for religious reasons and he said if you want to get religious exemption I would have to sign a legal document that stated if they found out I was lying about my religion that I would be imprisoned for 5 years and be fined 100k.

I knew it was coming (I am not lying about my religion but the fact they are threatening to lock people up is taking it to far) and have a backup plan in place so at noon myself and a good number of the staff all walked off our shift and said good bye to the hospital we love.

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Nope, the faith is that government will honor religious exemptions. And not use it as a target list to seek criminal prosecution to harass individuals that will cost individuals thousands even if proven innocent. It’s like the whole system is ran by corrupt lawyers to make more work and money for lawyers.
edit on Fri Oct 8 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Thank you for standing firm in your beliefs.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   
That is the government’s mo. Create a problem to create jobs. Eventually everyone works for the government.
a reply to: neutronflux

edit on 8-10-2021 by willzilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

Using stem cells from aborted fetuses in a vaccine for people who don't believe in abortion isnt going to fly.

Secondly, the OP and his co-workers already planned on making a statement by walking out at the same time.

Third, who wants to continue to work for an employer who believes your only value to them is to do what you're told regardless of your ability or well being? Most employers today deserve to be shunned.

Veteran patients have a higher obesity rate than the the civilian population. If Veterans truly cared about their personal health and hospital staff they would lose weight.

Well the foetus thing is a load of bs.

If they are prepared to walk of the job in a hospital and leave people to suffer then they shouldn't have been working there in the first place imo.

Veteran patients have a higher obesity rate than the the civilian population. If Veterans truly cared about their personal health and hospital staff they would lose weight.

78% of covid hospitalizations are obese people. If Veterans and the general population truly cared about stressing out hospital staff they would lose weight to lower covid hospitalizations.

What a load of BS!

edit on 10/8/2021 by Klassified because: add

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Religous exemptions are being approved here where im at. They just will not accomodate people that have them. So on 10/15 they will be placed on vacation until it runs out, then leave without pay.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Hmm. I'm living in a VA facility. I wonder if the 6 pm deadline is a national VA mandate?

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   

They dont have to prove it, although there is no mention of vaccines in religious texts, so it is a bit of a dirty excuse.

One is not supposed to take anything into the body that may cause the body harm .
The body is the temple of God if one believes.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: holydarkness
I would have to sign a legal document that stated if they found out I was lying about my religion that I would be imprisoned for 5 years and be fined 100k.

You know we are all trapped in a Lewis Carroll book when the government claims to be able to prove the veracity of a person's religious belief.

Beyond disgusting.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

I'm sorry for your job loss, but congrats on sticking to your beliefs. I hope you got your separation in writing, so you can sue the $ out of them when the truth finally shows up. It will. Stay strong.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Fun at parties huh?
Why should they not be working there in the first place?
Help me understand your words please.
Would have waiting to be fired been better?
How could you possibly know that the OP must be lying about their religion????
Are you angry today?

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: Stuff

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Using stem cells from aborted fetuses in a vaccine for people who don't believe in abortion isnt going to fly.

We are NOT cannibals and do not ingest other humans or even PARTS of other humans. Is that religion based? Idk...

ALSO, when they feed parts of cows to other cows, they experience prions and mad cow disease.

Third, who wants to continue to work for an employer who believes your only value to them is to do what you're told regardless of your ability or well being? Most employers today deserve to be shunned.

Agreed.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I'm sorry for your job loss, but congrats on sticking to your beliefs. I hope you got your separation in writing, so you can sue the $ out of them when the truth finally shows up. It will. Stay strong.

EXACTLY. YES.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

One is not supposed to take anything into the body that may cause the body harm .
The body is the temple of God if one believes.

YES... unless one is a deviant, feasting upon the dead and decayed of life.

For my sustenance I choose LIFE, which is alive, of God... as in LIVE ENZYMES....

Some choose satan, which is a word that identifies all that is dead, decayed, harmful, as in DEAD enzymes and NOT of God.

There is no PART dead ... within each cell there is the mighty enzyme that is either alive or is dead. If it is alive, it can function. If the little enzyme is DEAD, it cannot provide anything except decay and more death.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Good for you. Freedom requires sacrifice and I believe your decision will wind up saving your life in the long run.

My sister quit CHI Carti because of the same reason.
edit on 8-10-2021 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: PiratesCut

Why should they not be working there in the first place?
Help me understand your words please.
Would have waiting to be fired been better?
How could you possibly know that the OP must be lying about their religion????
Are you angry today?

I have to agree. IF you wait to be "fired", you will be able to seek recourse within the courts.

But either way, we each have to live within our actions.

You are SO NOT ALONE.... the world cannot feed you (and I hope you have some gold or silver); but we are in this insane hitler revisited together, and we have a future coming soon void of the deep state slavery.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: CupcakeKarma

Future indeed but it’s not my future that worries me.
I fear for the children, when I look at the young ones around me my stomach hurts…..

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I wish you well on your journey, none of us are going to have it easy.
One automated text and automated two phone calls, one on cell, one on the house phone from my state yesterday telling me Covid Vax is available free of charge.
I asked my neighbor who is vaxed if they got any calls, answer no.
I also went to a lab for bloodwork yesterday and waiting three people came in who had/are sick with covid and I asked all three if they had been vaxed, all three said yes and each one said it must have been a waste to get it.
One said this is like the flu shot, last year they claimed the flu shot was less than 10% effective so what’s the point in getting that shot?
He also said, it’s impossible to vax against a common cold so what’s the point in all this vax stuff anyway.
I just shook my head in agreement all the time wondering why he got the jab in the first place if he felt like this?
I didn’t know they had cameras in the lab because when I asked the phlebotomist wether they gotten vaxed they said it’s either that or my job and I’m a single parent of three.
After a minute this person turned and looked up then rolled eyes when looking back, there was a very small camera up in the corner with a red light on.
It’s gone beyond crazy here……..

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   
My God is hops.

He cures a lot of isms.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join