It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Does this Photo Say to You

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Whatever.

So why did you left out the fake part of your OP? Why are you trying to keep the info down, see your comment to Cole? Is this not furthering the agenda you had with your OP? Genuine interest in your psychology, very fascinating.

Lol I like how you can decide who is triggered. If someone is triggered, it might be you, judging by your posting style and need to double down. So, why do you want to supress the fake part, would it not fit your argument?

edit on 7.10.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: ColeYounger

Death is actually good for business for a funeral home, so them saying don’t get vaccinated suggests it’s best to get vaccinated if you don’t want to die...

The ad agency who created this knows they will get lots of attention from this stunt which should be great for business for them, but customers will question wether they know how to put out the right message.

The ad agency knows that there's no such thing as bad publicity.

A while back an ad agency did an in house video of a raghead in a suicide vest getting into a car and driving to a busy sidewalk cafe. There he detonated the vest, but, the blast stayed inside the car. The text at the end said "Volkswagon Passat. Tough little car." The video leaked on to the internet (on purpose I believe) and Volkswagon denied it and fired the ad company. The funny thing was that the ad company had never worked for Volkswagon. Volkswagon got favorable publicity for slamming the ad agency and the ad agency gained several other customers.

Just the fact that we are discussing this, it would be considered a win for the ad agency, if there was one. Google "Trunk monkey" and watch the ads.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
One of the local funeral homes where I grew up had a sign in the waiting room that said: Please smoke, we enjoy your business.

I used to live right next door to a funeral home in FL, the business is not....well, it's not what folks think goes on when they leave. People honestly have some very poor ideas about how those places operate on a day to day basis, like it's some kind of solemn lock-stock bullet point list of operations and conduct is all you can do. Er, it can be a job with a great deal of daily levity, I watched it daily for years. I have no interest in getting into the profession, but I was absolutely amused more than once with giggle-worthy Oopses.

LMFAO, such as gurney malfunctions. They do occur, those leg latches can be finicky -- more-so if you're a very obese corpse. * TINK! * < gurney collapses halfway out the hearse, body bag slides down and tilts off onto the ground > "Oh #, put him back on it, put him back on it, crap! ... Dammit, why do the big ones always do this?" I had a hell of a time not laughing audibly, they didn't see me sitting outside, lol

Funniest viewing I ever overhead was what appeared to be the loathed matriarch of a family kicking off, and a group of elder ladies strolling in for the viewing linked arms, headed toward the building and actually started happily singing Ding-Ding, The Witch Is Dead. I had company over for that one, the collective self-control it took to not all burst out laughing at that was a lot, lol.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Check her out.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

Oh doxxing again, about your intentions, I think they are clear to most here, that's why your thread got binned yesterday.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
One can see it either way.
Don't get vaccinated and we will be seeing you as a customer soon.
or
Don't get vaccinated or we will be seeing you as a customer soon.

Give it a few years and we will know the answer.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Oh doxxing again, about your intentions, I think they are clear to most here, that's why your thread got binned yesterday.

The picture -- REAL OR NOT -- is leading to a good discussion here about intentions, business ethics, and personal views, so I really don't see why you're getting your nose so bent out of shape over it. This is what I'd quantify as "over-reacting".
edit on 10/7/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Maybe you missed the doxing thread from yesterday. That's what my comment hinted on, see what my post replies to and you will understand.

Oh I am not bent out of shape, it's just clear what is going on. Also I don't like it when someone "agrees" with me to put words into my mouth that I never wrote.

Like if I would write now, I agree with your rage about my post. But you are probably not enraged just giving your opinion.

link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

originally posted by: JIMC5499
Somebody needs to work on their Photoshop skills.

Here's a photo of me in my Lamborghini:

That's a Bugatti

link   

Whatever.

So why did you left out the fake part of your OP? Why are you trying to keep the info down, see your comment to Cole? Is this not furthering the agenda you had with your OP? Genuine interest in your psychology, very fascinating.

Lol I like how you can decide who is triggered. If someone is triggered, it might be you, judging by your posting style and need to double down. So, why do you want to supress the fake part, would it not fit your argument?

Because

1. It didn't matter that the ad agency was fake, going to my OP "intentions'

2. I didn't want that to sidetrack the conversation, which it did the minute it was mentioned.

3. Other people did not go to the website as some of us did and look for further information and just piled on to her comment (posted above) both positively and negatively. THAT was what had me intrigued.

My psychology? Have you wondered why this is the forum it's in?

And if you're attempting to imply that my motivation was pro-vas or something? For the 136th time, if you don't want to get vaccinated? Don't. I truly don't care.

So shoo like a fly away from here if you don't get it.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
One can see it either way.
Don't get vaccinated and we will be seeing you as a customer soon.
or
Don't get vaccinated or we will be seeing you as a customer soon.

Give it a few years and we will know the answer.

Someone gets it. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Thank you as well.

Be back later. Work time.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks
I've been watching a conversation in internet land about the photo listed below and the message it sends with great interest.

I have my own thoughts and even posted a comment that didn't go over too well. Shocking, I know.

So I thought I'd ask the illustrious minds here. "What does this photo say to you?" Let's discuss!

It tells me that if anyone here is in danger of losing their healthcare occupation due to philosophical disagreements, Wilmore is a logical next step in your career. Being a mortician is right around the corner from being a nurse except you don't have to worry about killing your clients or getting infected from them. You might even meet some of your friends there.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Maybe you missed the doxing thread from yesterday. That's what my comment hinted on, see what my post replies to and you will understand.

Oh I am not bent out of shape, it's just clear what is going on. Also I don't like it when someone "agrees" with me to put words into my mouth that I never wrote.

Like if I would write now, I agree with your rage about my post. But you are probably not enraged just giving your opinion.

That thread is not the topic HERE and doxxed no one, aand the mods can't explain what I should remove, but thanks for a thread about a viral piece of misinformation deleted from here.

You wrote the words I agreed with.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
Someone with a funeral home is using the idea that people will die if they don't get vaccinated as a means of advertising their business.
It's that simple. A business advertisement. There's nothing else to see.

That's funny. A funeral home who wants to increase deaths to sell coffins. Back in the old days of Seattle there were teams of undertakers paying 20 bucks a body when there was Cholera or some other pandemic. They used the excuse of that to actually murder people (homeless etc) and the local government paid 20 bucks for every body they dragged in.

I would love to think that society is better than that, but that would be delusional thinking if I believed it. This country is one step away from the deepest pit..

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Personally, it says the same thing to me as everything else I see about this vaccine bullsnip, which is....

I'll make up my own mind, thank you very much, but I don't give a crap what someone else says I should be doing.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   

There was not doxxing in the thread.

What there was was you and others assuming without clicking the link that there was doxxing and reporting it and a buddy of yours agreeing.

I won't tell you to "go away" like dozens of others have told me to here. But it wouldn't break my heart.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Aside from having no idea what the hell you're even referencing, this isn't a doxxing-topic thread, it's a photo-topic thread. So I really don't give a #, a dox mention ostensibly has nothing to do with the photo & subsequent topic intent of the OP, and thus has no meat here. Why do you keep insisting it does?

Dudette, you're free to feel as you think playing off my feeling you think I'm having. No skin off my nose. This really smacks of you having an adult tantrum, and I betcha most folks reading the thread have no clue why you're being so snippy toward GS (GS and I do not get along, but the attitude is not warranted toward them here) All people reading along without context see, is a European being pissy for some reason.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Oh, but YIOU can decide what my intentions were and that the fact the it was an ad agency and not a real funeral home matters to my topic.

I see. Double standard much?

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Tells me there are radicals on both ends. It should say "Vaccination is a choice!"

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join