It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Does this Photo Say to You

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   

What does this photo say to you?

That this company is using cheap methods to advertise their business. Black humor has it's place but not when it's about business or death.

The reasoning and political message behind it is obvious, I bet some think it's funny though.

Oh fake company? Even worse, lol how pathetic.
edit on 7.10.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: GravitySucks

It says even a fake company can get people riled up.

All kinds of people. Yep yep.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger
Yeah got it, how pathetic

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I'm going to assume this is one of those people trying to force the jab down others' throats or use fearmongering to push the jab. The reasoning is because everyone that I know that hasn't been jabbed, doesn't care one bit if someone wants to get it. We look at it as a personal choice. I also don't know one person that doesn't support our elderly family members getting it since the risk is so high if they catch it.

But, I can't say the same for the crowd that willingly got the jab. Not all, but a lot always want to tell me how I need to do my part and get the experimental jab so mandates will go away or tell me some half-assed story to scare me into getting the jab. So based on real-world experience, this person/company is just using the fearmongering tactic to push the jab in my opinion, which has been happening for a while now, so the ad is unoriginal in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

It's been done before. Text and Die.

But I agree it's uncomfortable. The topic of death does strange things to people.

Fake funeral home. Real company, just an ad agency.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Not a real company.

Since you keep mentioning it, here's your medal

However, that's not really the topic here. The topic is what it says to you when you read it. Doesn't matter whether the company's fake or not.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
I live in a super liberal area with a lot of Branch Covidian cult members. One of my neighbors put a headstone in his front yard for Halloween. The text on the headstone says "I did my own research!"

I actually got a chuckle out of it. It is a liberal swipe at the "anti-vaxxers".

I'm putting one up next week that says "I voted for Biden" and has a 2018 date of Death. I'm still working on the model for the router.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Death is actually good for business for a funeral home, so them saying don’t get vaccinated suggests it’s best to get vaccinated if you don’t want to die...

The ad agency who created this knows they will get lots of attention from this stunt which should be great for business for them, but customers will question wether they know how to put out the right message.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
I live in a super liberal area with a lot of Branch Covidian cult members. One of my neighbors put a headstone in his front yard for Halloween. The text on the headstone says "I did my own research!"

I actually got a chuckle out of it. It is a liberal swipe at the "anti-vaxxers".

And because I'm sarcastic and occasionally enjoy a little asshole-y P/A commenting as much as the next red-blooded human, I'd have had to go with: "Oooh, I'm so sorry you had a vax reaction death in the family. I'm sure cousin Suzie will be missed."

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
Yeah got it, how pathetic

Sorry, I meant to put some text in with that link! Yes, I agree, it's a disgusting publicity stunt. Dark humor can be funny but some people don't seem to know when or where.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Oh it's not uncomfortable, it's pathetic-laughable, your OP too btw. Why do you "agree" on something I never wrote?

Don't mind answering, the answer is clear. As clear as your intentions

Keep them coming those threads, good laughs are needed

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
One of the local funeral homes where I grew up had a sign in the waiting room that said: Please smoke, we enjoy your business.

link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

It is.

But people who are not for the vaccine are seeing this and saying the funeral home is trying to warn them to not get the jab because they know something.

link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Eeeek! Wow.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Maybe someone should drive a billboard around that says " Get vaccinated, so we can put your dumbass in the ground".

After all, it would be far closer to the truth.

Howz that for yuh?

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Oh it's not uncomfortable, it's pathetic-laughable, your OP too btw. Why do you "agree" on something I never wrote?

This is what I agreed to. I'm very sorry you were triggered by my agreeing.

That this company is using cheap methods to advertise their business. Black humor has it's place but not when it's about business or death.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
lol no you did not neither agreed to what you quoted nor did you trigger me. I have a fat grin in my face so much I need to press my lips together to not burst out in laugh

I should not go for the low hanging fruit, sorry but:

But I agree it's uncomfortable.

I did not write it's uncomfortable. Therfore you can not agree to it....

Unless.... you tried to imply seeing this is uncomfortable for me. Well it's not, as I wrote, you made my day with this pathetic try to divide.

Here, have a beer too.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Repeating with quote for clarity.

What does this photo say to you?

That this company is using cheap methods to advertise their business.

It's been done before. Text and Die.

Black humor has it's place but not when it's about business or death.

But I agree it's uncomfortable. The topic of death does strange things to people.

The reasoning and political message behind it is obvious, I bet some think it's funny though.

Oh fake company? Even worse, lol how pathetic.

Fake funeral home. Real company, just an ad agency.

edit on 7-10-2021 by GravitySucks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

You have NO idea about my intentions. None.

But you would if you read what I've said a few times now. Well, you might. I'm not convinced. Shall I repeat it for you?

And you were very publicly triggered. But tell yourself what you need to. No matter to me.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join