It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Does this Photo Say to You

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skeppy
I took it literally just like it reads.
Don't get vaccinated.
Take it from a Funeral Home, we know, we see it every day. Do not Get Vaccinated!

But why would a fake business put up such a sign?

It's viral marketing campaign designed to get anti vaxxers to go to a pro vax website.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
I live in a super liberal area with a lot of Branch Covidian cult members. One of my neighbors put a headstone in his front yard for Halloween. The text on the headstone says "I did my own research!"

I actually got a chuckle out of it. It is a liberal swipe at the "anti-vaxxers".

His research, logging onto twitter and FB while CNN is on in the background.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
To me this goes along with what I heard that funeral homes are seeing more vaccinated people dying of covid and side effects. The deaths of unvaccinated people dying of covid are extremely hyped.

To me this says if you want to live do not get vaccinated.

I can see the oppsite message also. If they were really advertising their services this way I would think they would be saying don't get the vaccine, and call us at...

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Sorry, long shift.

My summary to all this, is that I saw it as being interpreted in two ways, both pro- and anti-vax. Each seems to be seeing it where they have a predilection. And each is spewing venom at the other about it. Just plain fascinating.

And again, it didn't/doesn't matter to me or to the observati Withouton/discussion whether the funeral home was real or not.

It was an ad agency that most assumed (if they dug) was "liberal" or "Democrat." Without calling them and asking flat out which they are and then believing what they say, we have no way of knowing.

So I was just simply looking at the photo and watching people on both sides adopt (adapt?) it to their own viewpoint.

That's all. Thanks for participating. This was almost fun

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Yep.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

The picture says "Don't Get Vaccinated"

Is this a trick question?

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

look closer, it's an ad for a funeral home. a fake one.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks
I've been watching a conversation in internet land about the photo listed below and the message it sends with great interest.

I have my own thoughts and even posted a comment that didn't go over too well. Shocking, I know.

So I thought I'd ask the illustrious minds here. "What does this photo say to you?" Let's discuss!

Looks like an honest warning to me

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   
It screams of desperation, obvious that money talks.
WHO is paying the owner of the truck to do this ??
Crenshaw Visions are the owner of truck, which is an
Digital Out Of Home Advertisement company.
Point is,
who and why are the real advertisers,
that are hiding anonymously ?? !!
Who actually paid for the advert ? . . .
drug companies ? the Government ?
Bill Gates ? We need to find out !

edit on 8/10/21 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

What does it mean to me? It means misinformation galore. They're stating if you get the vax you won't die and that's a lie.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
You asked me what I thought of the photo.
My answer as a practioner in the medical field, is No F n way will I take the poison! Regardless of who paid for the ad, I agree with it and, it reinforces my scientific research on not, to take it.

Looking into the back story, Charlotte ad agency BooneOakley, produced the sign. Agency director David Oakley

told CNN, “ the group decided to beyond(sic) a vehicle for the message, to building an actual website that links people to a vaccination site, StarMed.” abc11.com...

StarMed is where many people on Oakley's staff have been vaccinated. So there you go, CIA Controlled CNN,

produces a CoIntel PsyOp, to trick people into getting the JAB.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Not enough money in the world to convince me to ever take that Shiz....

Already got my natural antibodies...

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Don't get the vaxx and you won't have to worry about who will bury you before your time.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Hmm... Some Truck Driver is Delivering Common Sense , I would also Advise to take It......

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   
What does this photo say to you?

The funeral home wants you to die.

No worries though you'll still be able to vote in elections.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join