It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I found something to add to the coronaspiracy.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Has anyone looked into the universal flu vaccine?

The reason I ask is because I was searching for something else and found this clip from Nightly Business Report from 3 years ago. It is only 2 minutes and 52 seconds long so please try and watch it because I think it is important. I am not going to say why I think it is important but they do talk to Fauci and he says that the flu vaccine is not very successful because of the mutations but just 10 years ago science learned that one part of the flu virus does not change. So they now can focus on making the human body target that piece of the virus. Sound familiar? They interview another doctor who talks about how they are working on creating this universal flu vaccine and how they are doing that is by creating a virus that does not currently exist and creating the vaccine from that. Sound familiar? This video only has 247 views.

Edit: I found the video I was initially searching for so I will link it here CSPAN2 Universal Flu Vaccine it is about an hour long but features Fauci among other notables discussing how we need to switch from egg based vaccines to new technology. This was in October of 2019. They were discussing how a big disruption is needed in order to make the switch. If you watch infowars yes I found the CSPAN2 clip he is showing full unedited video is at link with transcription.
edit on 6-10-2021 by Chalcedony because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Chalcedony

Well that is interesting. I do think it's connected. I think a lot of this has been in the works for a long time. I think it's very telling that at the end of the video it says that the efforts are funded by the Gates foundation (surprise, surprise) and glaxo smith klein. Wtf is up with Bill Gates having his hands in all this?

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Ellie Sagan

Yeah another Gates Foundation conspiracy as well. I think he is one of the globalists who also *thinks* he is elite. This is why he allocates all these funds to globalist agendas and population control. He thinks he will get to live in the "utopia" he is "helping" to create. He is nowhere near the top, he will go down just like all the rest of us "useless eaters". He is just what I would call a useful idiot/partial bankroll for these agendas.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Not sure what you're thinking this video implies.

Firstly, Coronaviruses and Influenza are totally different viruses.

Secondly, the idea of viruses having a similar component to others in the same family is not that new to coronaviruses.
One of the reasons that a Covid-19 vaccine was able to be developed so quickly is because of it's similarities with other coronaviruses - ones that have already been studied a fair bit

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: BombDefined

Just to expand on your comment...

The key difference between coronavirus and influenza is that coronavirus is positive-sense single-stranded RNA virus that causes illnesses ranging from common cold and pneumonia to severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) and the Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS) while influenza virus is a negative-sense single-stranded RNA virus that causes seasonal flu epidemics each year.

Viruses are infectious agents. They cause diseases in almost all types of organisms. They are obligate parasites that replicate inside a specific host organism. Coronavirus and influenzavirus are two types of viruses. They are RNA viruses that are enveloped. Both attack respiratory system of humans and show similar symptoms. However, coronavirus infection is more deadly than the influenza virus infection.

www.differencebetween.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Perhaps not 'totally', but different enough to not be wholly relevant.

That's partly assumption on my part, because I'm not entirely sure what context you are viewing this in.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Well I will say this. What I was searching for was this: CSPAN2 Universal Flu Vaccine

It is CSPAN2 from October 2019 with Fauci and others talking about how we need a big disruption in order to switch from old school egg based vaccines into new technology. It is about universal flu vaccines. It is about an hour long but was worth the watch to me.
edit on 6-10-2021 by Chalcedony because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chalcedony

Well I will say this. What I was searching for was this: www.c-span.org.../universal-flu-vaccine#

It is CSPAN2 from October 2019 with Fauci and others talking about how we need a big disruption in order to switch from old school egg based vaccines into new technology. It is about universal flu vaccines. It is over an hour long but was worth the watch to me.

so we all been conned ?

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Personally I have not reached a conclusion one way or another on that. I am just putting information out there. Nobody can ever have enough information.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chalcedony

I am not going to say why I think it is important but they do talk to Fauci and he says that the flu vaccine is not very successful because of the mutations but just 10 years ago science learned that one part of the flu virus does not change. So they now can focus on making the human body target that piece of the virus.

You may be on to something interesting, but you need to understand something.

When you catch COVID, the entire COVID protein gets transported into your cell by the spike membrane that encapsulates it. Your cell gets the instructions and turns into a viro cell producing spike proteins with the virus inside to spread to other cells.

When you catch influenza it arrives at the edge of the cell just like COVID to go inside, but then it is transported into the cell in segments. These segments are then re-assembled inside your cell to turn it into a viro cell and start making influenze to spread to your other cells.

If you have the flu, and go to the doctor you can be exposed to other people with other flus. You can catch their flu which is not made of all the same segments as your flu. If you have them both spreading in your body, they can both infect the same cell. WHat happens then is the segments are assembled from both flu strains. That cell then creates that new strain to send to your other cells. That is how the flu mutates.

COVID does not do that. COVID is obeying Darwin's rules of evolution. A catalyst (the vax) has been introduced into COVID's natural environment. That has made its life more difficult, and originally almost halted the spread, but since it was not effective enough, COVID could live in your body with the vax. Then COVID parts that had naturally mutated during replication while exposed to this variable, became resistant. The other mutation that has taken place that natural selection has seemed to like is the ability to spread at lower viral loads since the vax keeps viral loads too low for the original strain to spread effectively.

So with the flu you have more of a somewhat predictable roll of the dice, which is how they predict what new strains are likely to be created, based on what they know is most prevalent in the wild. Then they gamble, and make the flu vaccine for hat they think is most likely. With COVID you have the evolutionary forces of Darwin's natural selection that was rapidly accelerated by the world having a half baked vax rolled out to billions of people. And there are multiple vaccines.

The flu will always naturally mutate in humans and animals. COVID's mutations however are being rapidly accelerated by people recklessly betting their vax will work (without adequate testing) for short term financial gains resulting in long term dangerous uncertainty. Its due to bad or greedy choices and people not understanding the science behind what works, and what we are not supposed to mess with because we risk creating something that will wipe out a large swath of life.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TrollMagnet

See this seems like logical stuff. I am not a doctor or anything but it just seems like common sense to me that if you give it something to evolve around, it would do that. And then if it can still spread it will keep evolving. Less deadly or more deadly I don't know, but I am going to trust my own immune system until this whole vaccination craze becomes a lot less questionable. A lot less.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Keep in mind that just because something CAN evolve doesn't mean it WILL, and that natural selection also includes the dying-out of organisms, with things like polio being virtually eradicated being an example of this.

(Not that I think COVID will be eradicated any time soon)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Or alternatively, it was foreseeable to people in the field.

The new 'synthetic' vaccines take less time to develop compared to the older methods (which was another reason the Covid vaccines seemed to have been developed so quickly), and is/was a vital tool in being prepared for new viruses, instead of exclusively playing catch-up
edit on 6/10/2021 by BombDefined because: expanded

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: BombDefined

Or alternatively, it was foreseeable to people in the field.

The new 'synthetic' vaccines take less time to develop compared to the older methods (which was another reason the Covid vaccines seemed to have been developed so quickly), and is/was a vital tool in being prepared for new viruses, instead of exclusively playing catch-up

But the new vaccines are not being tested and that reeks of murder when we know this thing is not killing very many people no matter how many lies the media have propagated to keep this rolling.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

That is basically what fauci says in the CSPAN2 Universal Flu Vaccine video. He says that normally getting a new vaccine approved takes 8-10 years and implies that is why we need a big disruption to be able to switch from the vaccines made on eggs to new technology.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Exactly,. So logic tells you the vaccine is not about saving life's. It's something else,. Viruses are thought to have altered evolution for 1000s of year's. Maybe that's the real reason,. They don't want evolution to evolve us..

originally posted by: Justoneman

But the new vaccines are not being tested and that reeks of murder when we know this thing is not killing very many people no matter how many lies the media have propagated to keep this rolling.

edit on 6-10-2021 by wlee48868 because: Edit

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Your wrong,
www.webmd.com...

Corona Viruses have been closely related to the COLD; in fact they make up 20% of COLD CASES!

How and When They Strike
Cold viruses have a lot in common, but each type has its own style, too.

Rhinovirus. This bunch is most active in early fall, spring, and summer. They cause 10%-40% of colds. You'll feel plenty miserable when you catch one, but the good news is they rarely make you seriously sick.

Coronavirus. These tend to do their dirty work in the winter and early spring. The coronavirus is the cause of about 20% of colds. There are more than 30 kinds, but only three or four affect people.

RSV and parainfluenza. These viruses cause 20% of colds. They sometimes lead to severe infections, like pneumonia, in young children.

Corona Viruses are NOT NEW! - This is what people are afraid of..
www.labnews.co.uk... -type-of-flu

differences between A.B and C Influenza

differences between cold and flu (almost identical)

Types of colds and causes..

I'm absolutely terrriffffieeeed the coldddd is going to getttt meeeeee - vax me please.

@OP you are 100% absolutely correct. Amazing job doing your homework! People have been claiming the cold and flu are two different things; which they are, and aren't.. (will explain). Because they BOTH cause the same symptoms, their main differences is how they work - akin to Asprin and Tylonel both are pain killers used to treat pain, but one works on the liver and one works on the stomach.. In fact the CDC can't even tell them apart outside of 'how' quickly things activate. Aka are the SAME Symptoms Gradual, or abrupt.

More Flu information

Types of Flu causing Viruses

So in short, treating or vaxing 1 type should in theory protect against the second type. Especially if you target against 'symptoms' instead of viral loads. I am pretty sure if you looked at ALL flu and cold causing viruses there will be a LOT of similar coding between the two. The main problem with the FLU strain, is that there are several types of the FLU strains some of which are actually deadlier then others. But if corona has grown to become deadlier then again its only following the FLU's pathway.

edit on 6-10-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike27

Thank you for this stuff. I just fell deeper into this rabbit hole......

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Are you saying the AZ and Pfizer weren't tested? Because they definitely were...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join