It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I found something to add to the coronaspiracy.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

I said specifically that coronavirus is NOT new. Only the latest strains. Are you thinking I'm saying the opposite?
I said before - there is totally similarities between COVID-19 and other coronaviruses, that is why the current vaccines took a comparatively short time to develop.

People have been claiming the cold and flu are two different things; which they are, and aren't.. (will explain). Because they BOTH cause the same symptoms, their main differences is how they work

So they are different things with very similar/the same symptoms. That is not the same thing.

So in short, treating or vaxing 1 type should in theory protect against the second type. Especially if you target against 'symptoms' instead of viral loads

That doesn't check out at all.
If you're targeting the symptoms, that isn't a vaccine. It's not being preventative. It is a treatment.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Fauci's dream is finally becoming reality.

Article from May 15, 2023.

Patients are now enrolling in an early-stage clinical trial to test a universal flu vaccine based on messenger RNA technology, the National Institutes of Health announced Monday.

Scientists hope the vaccine will protect against a wide variety of flu strains and provide long-term immunity so people do not have to receive a shot every year.

Messenger RNA, or mRNA, is the technology behind Moderna’s and Pfizer’s widely used Covid vaccines. NIH played a crucial role in developing the mRNA platform used by Moderna.

A universal flu vaccine could serve as an important line of defense against the spread of a future flu pandemic,” Dr. Hugh Auchincloss, acting director of National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said in a statement Monday.

www.nbcnews.com...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join