It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaxxed, unvaxxed STFU.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

It's an internet fad.

All these people who are against the jab have had medical treatment throughout their lives that they never questioned, never thought to question. They've had appendix and tonsils removed, pills for this and that from the GP, vaccinations for this and that. Not a flicker of hesitancy.

The idea behind it is that 'they', the PTB, are trying to bump us all off. Hence the term Plandemic. They've planned it, you see.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

All these people who are against the jab have had medical treatment throughout their lives that they never questioned, never thought to question. They've had appendix and tonsils removed, pills for this and that from the GP, vaccinations for this and that. Not a flicker of hesitancy.

Unless you're psychic, you're just parroting a talking point you read on the interwebz. I don't know anyone who doesn't talk to their doctor(s) and ask questions before they consent to treatments or surgeries, especially experimental treatments that have no proven track record and have been shown to cause illness and even death in some cases. Let alone that it has been shown to be a lot less effective than what it was touted to be.

The idea behind it is that 'they', the PTB, are trying to bump us all off. Hence the term Plandemic. They've planned it, you see.

This is just you distracting from the real issue, which is CHOICE. This would hardly be a debate if our government and big pharma weren't authoritarian liars and doing their utmost to coerce everyone into getting "vaccinated".
edit on 10/3/2021 by Klassified because: grammar

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Ok, so what do you want, a ticker tape parade and a #ing cookie for a choice you made?

You're not getting either one.

You can also kiss my ass, you're not guilting me into doing this one-sided benefits # against my will. You haven't earned the courtesy of voluntarily, either.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   

its not the doctors i don't trust. It's big pharma i dont trust.

I think most of the doctors are sheep who do whatever big pharma tells them is good.

They couldn't think themselves out of paper bag.

Also, no one cares what you inject yourself with. So STFU and don't make the rest of us do it.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   

It somehow escapes me, how many ATSers have been here for a decade, yet seem to have never read a single thread on the Medical-Mafia Cabal, corrupt politicians, and how mass-media is nothing but a propaganda programming tool, amongst so-so many other threads exposing worldwide corruption.

Now we have simple folks, whom only want to be left alone, being discriminated against for the fact that they have seen the corruption in this world, and don't trust any of the self-important agencies of our wannabe overlords.

Then these parroted words, telling the disenfranchised and discriminated-against, to STFU...

Either we are seeing a total loss of rationality, due to unenlightened and self-interested fear :
or the waking of multiple 'sleeper-accounts', meant to trigger and gaslight.

Or, you know, something else that we haven't thought-of yet...

Like an unexpected side-effect, that turns folks into ignorant know-it-all-know-nothings, shouting " stone-them !! "

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley

It's an internet fad.

Yeah, OK all knowing one.

Who the hell are you speaking for? All? No one person has gotten 2nd or 3rd + opinions? Bull#.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 05:36 AM
link   
So. Your medical issues weren’t brought on by a sh!te funded, researched, released, and subsequently “fought against” virus for as we see in this Covid run?

Have a bit of self-awareness amigo. Also your title is misleading. You just wanna whine about how you are okay because of “modern medicine” and “science”…..

Welcome to the Big Show where no one cares.

Something about empathy and Free Will.

Glad you’re okay. But chill and be grateful you’re still here to post and lambast those that see differently.

Get it?

Edit: Seriously

edit on 4-10-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

Not everyone blindly follows doctors without questioning what's going on. I have questioned doctors before, especially when a few doctors have tried to get me to have my baby too early because the utrasound tech messed up the due dates with one of my kids. I question the doctors about medications they wanted me to take, if i have to take a medication for whatever reason i always look up the side effects of that medication. I have asked for second opinions and so on. I have actually told doctors what i have and even though they had to test me I was always right. Meaning I know my own body more than a doctor does.

I am also not taking the "vaccination", due to the side effects and the damage it may do to your body. trust me i have done my research and have trusted myself, and i am usually right with my feelings and going with my gut, so to say.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Listen very carefully. When I was 20 years old I was seriously ill, death making. In hospital for 4 months, had an injection every day except Sunday, for 3 months. Then 3 injections a week for a year. They saved my life.
I've had a couple of operations and the hospital looked after me brilliantly.
Being of big build all my life my employers saw fit to give me the heavy jobs. OK, I did them, but I'm paying for that now with lower spine deterioration, so my life is a balance of painkillers.
I also have nasty lower bowel problems. Now what I'm getting at is my doctor has really looked after my welfare, I trust my doctor. So when he offered me the options of the vaccine, with his recommendations, I had both jabs.

Do you see where I'm coming from. I TRUST my doctor, my hospitals, I was not forced, coerced, I am not a "sheeple", I made the decision. So all you anti-vaxers just STFU. If you want it or don't want it I don't give a flying f### cos I'm fed up to the back teeth of you all moaning.
Rant over.

Where do you believe your lower spine deterioration comes from? I was also always a heavy lifter until a 2005 vaccination that took out both shoulders (sirva) and and the lower back.

The vaccine is liquid arthritis, believe it or not.

The vaccine crippled both my grandmothers, neither could lift arms or legs after being coerced/forced by family to get “protected”. Both were gone in about a 10 year span.

Look at the ingredients, then the toxicology and statistics, then the testimony. Those that actually do the study are referred to as anti vaxxers.

At least learn some history concerning vaccination
thebigvirushoax.com...

edit on 4-10-2021 by Kingnothing33 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-10-2021 by Kingnothing33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Ooooo, I've ruffled a few feathers there then. All of you please read my post again. I chose to have the vaccine, I am not a sheeple and If you morons read my post I am telling no one what to do. What I am saying (look at al the posts on ATS with anti vaxxers crapping on those that have had the vaccine) is you all STFU dissing all the people who have had the vaccine, you are the ones coming with all the holier than thou attitude.
Let me give you something to think about. If, and I say If the big pharmas or the NWO is trying, through this vaccine, to kill us, why are you bleating on about them.
There have been over 382million doses given in the US, now I'll ask you, who has given all those jabs. Some on here have mentioned family members who are nurses refusing to take the vaccine, OK that's their choice, but I'll bet you 1000 to 1 that those same nurses have no qualms about jabbing others. With all your superior logic by association you're alluding that the medical profession , doctors and nurses, is complicit in this conspiracy.
So that's millions and millions of doctors and nurses through their medical knowledge feel it's expeditious to give the vaccine. So now you listen to the few who tell you it's dangerous.

AND before you misread this post I am not blaming any body, specifically not the medical profession.
edit on 4-10-2021 by crayzeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

To be fair, I have seen quite a few people that have been vaccinated that have been riding the unvaccinated like holier than thou bigots as well. Both on here and out in the world, so that may not be the best thing to say.. Just a thought and an aside.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join