It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Covid-19 Pandemic Will End When Enough People Have Immunity due to Recovering from Covid-19.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Saturday, October 2, 2021

What is it you rarely hear when news breaks of a well-known person contracting the Covid-19 infection?

You always hear that _________________was Vaccinated, or was Not Vaccinated, against Covid-19.

You rarely hear, "___________________ has contracted the Covid-19 virus AGAIN."

As the Center For Disease Control (CDC) points out, "Cases of Covid-19 Reinfection Remain Rare" amongst the 32 million individuals in America who have recovered from Covid-19. (Source: www.cdc.gov... )

You don't even need a High School diploma to understand that the ONLY WAY to reduce the current Pandemic/Epidemic infections down to levels akin to the common flu, or lower, is for a majority of Americans to contract/recover from Covid-19.

To ensure that serious illness and deaths from Covid-19 are minimized while the Epidemic burns itself out in America, every adult, and "at risk" child who has not had Covid-19 already, should get vaccinated. Fully vaccinated individuals rarely get seriously ill, or die, from Covid-19.

Because there are billions of dollars being made from Covid-19 vaccinations and boosters, most medical, government, and TV "experts" only focus on the VACCINES as what will ultimately bring the Pandemic/Epidemic to an end.

But there are a few who grudgingly show numbers that say Immunity due to Covid-19 recovery, is most likely how the Pandemic will ultimately be declared over with.

Here's one example: www.mlive.com...

Since approximately 1 in 10 Covid-19 cases are occurring in Fully vaccinated individuals, it's obvious that getting everyone vaccinated is not going to end the Pandemic. Besides, the vaccines begin losing effectiveness just 90 days after the injection(s).

Bottom Line: ONLY when enough people have contracted and recovered from Covid-19, will the Epidemic/Pandemic be declared over with. That is when the over-the-top hysteria, threats, rights infringement, and mental distress coming from various authorities in this country, will come to an end.

-CareWeMust

edit on 10/2/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I just found out that Medicare will pay for covid antibody testing but still haven't figured out where to get it. It would be nice to know if I am protected since I cannot take the vaccine. I was sick about seventeen months ago with something that took away my energy for almost a month, sort of like a cold but a long recovery. At the time the wife had the same thing but when she went to the ER because her chest hurt they said that the condition she had was probably not covid and they did not yet get their covid tests other than a few for hospital employees.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I just posted a study done on 5.6 million fully vaccinated which shows 6/10 over 65 in hospital with covid are fully vaccinated breakthrough cases. Where does your 1/10 number come from?

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   
You know the 'elites' will never allow it to end right? This plandemic was brought in to start of the NWO imo.
I'm trying to stay optimistic, but for a start when will we hear anything of some consequence to the election audits ??

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 01:01 AM
link   
JC interesting biological talk following the science not the MSN

Gigaohm seeks to elevate biological information above the noise. Our efforts depends on you.

Gigaohm Biological: LIVE REPORT

He has a good pdf to review on the site 5 Concerns about SARS-CoV2
Biology: A Call to Pause,
Deliberate and Revise Policy
Jonathan J. Couey and Piper L. Stover

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 01:03 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

About 2 weeks after I used my Covid-19 self-cure, I went to LabCorp for a Covid-19 Antibody test. They are free for Veterans, like you said they are for Medicare beneficiaries.

LabCorp gives you an easy to understand readout that says you are POSITIVE for the Covid-19 antibodies, or NEGATIVE for the Covid-19 antibodies. (You want to be "positive") I have a printed copy with me on trips, and an electronic image stored in the cloud for quick access.

Find the closest lab to you and set an appointment here: www.labcorp.com...

I would advise everyone to get a Covid-19 antibody test before embarking on a lifetime of vaccines and boosters, or, like in your case to gain the additional peace-of-mind that comes with knowing you have the antibodies. No vaccine needed, even if you could get vaccinated.

Good luck!

edit on 10/3/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zenchuck

I just posted a study done on 5.6 million fully vaccinated which shows 6/10 over 65 in hospital with covid are fully vaccinated breakthrough cases. Where does your 1/10 number come from?

I wasn't referring to "hospitalizations".

But Merely to how many new Covid-19 cases each day are individuals who are Fully Vaccinated.

This article: chicago.suntimes.com... says 1 out of 10 (10%). Although, as you see, some analysts say 20%.

The point I'm making with this thread, is that vaccinations will never bring this Pandemic to an official end, because people who are vaccinated are contracting Covid-19. And, the farther back in time their vaccination occurred, the better their chances for contacting Covid-19.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
You know the 'elites' will never allow it to end right? This plandemic was brought in to start of the NWO imo.
I'm trying to stay optimistic, but for a start when will we hear anything of some consequence to the election audits ??

It certainly won't end with Biden and Fauci and the CDC lady controlling the country.

Fauci said this weekend that the Pandemic will not end until sometime in 2022, if everyone gets vaccinated.

This time last year, he said by now we'd have herd immunity and the Pandemic being declared finished, before 12/31/2021.

news.harvard.edu...

How can a person be SO WRONG, about SO MANY THINGS, SO OFTEN, and yet still come back on TV to confidently make more predictions?

BTW...the man who was FDA Director in 2020 said a lot of what Fauci said to shape reaction to Covid-19 in our culture, was made up. For example, there was no study, and no scientific evidence supporting the infamous "6 foot rule". That is something pulled out of thin air, most likely by Dr. Fauci.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 01:45 AM
link   

That's not the way I see it. After coerced vaccinations in a lot of people, then they will try to force boosters on people. Americans will get angry and start giving the gov't the bird.

People will die off of vaccine complications (like the early onset of autoimmune diseases like Parkinsons, Multiple Sclerosis, Alzheimers. Or heart disease, diabetes).

Then the gov't will pat themselves on the back claiming to have gotten rid of Covid-19.

Then years down the road, suddenly SARS-Cov-3 surfaces. It will be given a new name. Only this time it will spread as fast as measles.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Well that may be true as is every single thing you consume...
Also not getting vaccinated against the covid and catching it has the same problems.....
Cool meme though and also maybe stay off click bait sites
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 02:33 AM
link   
In China 4,636 People have died from Covid19, 1.4 Billion are still alive.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

Thanks for the link to: gigaohmbiological.com... . Apparently, Covid-19 recovery yields "sterilizing immunity", which is a good thing.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

When you have government, medical people, and the news media IGNORING that the brand-new Covid-19 vaccines yield Blood Clots and Heart Problems, citizens of the world need to begin thinking about replacing those currently in power.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie2018
In China 4,636 People have died from Covid19, 1.4 Billion are still alive.

Remember when China sealed off Wuhan province from the rest of China, beginning in late December 2019, but allowed people in Wuhan to fly to any other country?

That could explain: www.worldometers.info...

edit on 10/3/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Also not getting vaccinated against the covid and catching it has the same problems.....

You mean Covid causes BCs and Heart Inflammation? i am amused how that news media has worked on you. Last i remember i dont remember blood clots being a thing last year when covid started.

Of course you got that nonsense from "British Medical Journal"

it has the same problems

edit on 3-10-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 03:04 AM
link   

You could also still get the same problems with the vax and not covid.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Everyone is talking about antibodies, but human body does not store them forever, when you don't need them they go away. What is more important is the cell immunity and cell memory that, like program once in the hardware, produces them when they are needed.
So you don't have to worry if some test doesn't show presence of them at all and that probably means that pandemic is long gone...

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

You mean Covid causes BCs and Heart Inflammation? i am amused how that news media has worked on you. Last i remember i dont remember blood clots being a thing last year when covid started.

Of course you got that nonsense from "British Medical Journal"

it has the same problems

There was evidence of covid causing blood clots back in June last year.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

You could also still get the same problems with the vax and not covid.

Ok and by that logic I see zero reason for your argument.
I proved my point.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join