It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Covid-19 Pandemic Will End When Enough People Have Immunity due to Recovering from Covid-19.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie2018
In China 4,636 People have died from Covid19, 1.4 Billion are still alive.
Surely you do not believe these numbers to be even close to the truth. If you took UK numbers as a gauge
1.4Bn / 68m = 20.58
136,000 x 20.58 = 2.79m dead
Was it not reported that the mobile networks had over 2m less active users than before Covid19.
In Wuhan alone 20 x the 4.6k alone died.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zenchuck
a reply to: carewemust

I just posted a study done on 5.6 million fully vaccinated which shows 6/10 over 65 in hospital with covid are fully vaccinated breakthrough cases. Where does your 1/10 number come from?

Data from the UK shows that being double jabbed gives you 95% protection from serious illness with Covid

www.express.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

originally posted by: Jamie2018
In China 4,636 People have died from Covid19, 1.4 Billion are still alive.
Surely you do not believe these numbers to be even close to the truth. If you took UK numbers as a gauge
1.4Bn / 68m = 20.58
136,000 x 20.58 = 2.79m dead
Was it not reported that the mobile networks had over 2m less active users than before Covid19.
In Wuhan alone 20 x the 4.6k alone died.

Do you have a source for those numbers other than Bitchute?

It's highly unlikely that 2 million people in China could die and be covered up because most of those deaths would likely happen in densely packed urban areas. People would notice.

Isn't it more likely that those 2 million accounts were bots or sock puppets used in spamming or other activities, and that the big tech companies simply cut them off as part of a routine purge?

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

I just posted a study done on 5.6 million fully vaccinated which shows 6/10 over 65 in hospital with covid are fully vaccinated breakthrough cases. Where does your 1/10 number come from?

Data from the UK shows that being double jabbed gives you 95% protection from serious illness with Covid

www.express.co.uk...

So only 5% of the double vaccinated end up in the hospital. If the number of unvaccinated is 6% - then why bother?

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Herd immunity already exists, at least amongst those who have not taken the clot shots.

The MSM and the medical industrial complex won't admit it, but herd immunity has been here for about a year.

Frightened people going to take a test that cannot detect infection will keep the scam going.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I'd like to know what the vaccine is doing to people who had Covid-19, recovered naturally, and then chose or were manipulated into getting the vaccine anyway.

As far as I can tell, the vaccine is destroying some of our natural antibodies, so what's going to keep previously infected people from fighting off new variants when they come around?

Either here or somewhere else, I read someone comment about having Covid-19 (some variant or another) for the third time, even after having been vaccinated. How much is the vaccine lowering our immune systems?

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   

www.express.co.uk...

Sorry, but other studies have come out showing that you're only 95% protected from serious illness for up to one week after having been vaccinated. The percentage of protection keeps dropping from there, which is why there are so many people currently in the UK who are being hospitalized that have had the vaccine.

edit on 3-10-2021 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
You mean Covid causes BCs and Heart Inflammation?

Have you been living under a rock for over a year? It ABSOLUTELY does!

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
When one learns where the sickness comes from, everything makes sense. The testing is also rigged and not in our favor. The medical mafia is no friend.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman
No it does.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

a reply to: Allaroundyou

Also not getting vaccinated against the covid and catching it has the same problems.....

You mean Covid causes BCs and Heart Inflammation? i am amused how that news media has worked on you. Last i remember i dont remember blood clots being a thing last year when covid started.

Of course you got that nonsense from "British Medical Journal"

it has the same problems

There was evidence of covid causing blood clots back in June last year.

Yes, there was but you have a next to nothing chance of getting more than flu symptoms from covid. Hardly worth a risky new vaccine.

So why the huge push to force vaccines? If they don't prevent spread why force people to get them?

It's not logical and that is why people don't trust it.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

www.express.co.uk...

So only 5% of the double vaccinated end up in the hospital. If the number of unvaccinated is 6% - then why bother?

No, it's actually far less because many double vaxxed people don't get covid at all. So it's 5% of double jabbed people who are infected, not 5% of all double jabbed people.

In the first 6 months of 2021 38,000 unvaxxed people died in the UK. Only 640 double vaxxed people died over the same time period.

Source
Source

Double vaxxed people are also significantly less likely to pass covid on to ithers.

Source

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Also not getting vaccinated against the covid and catching it has the same problems.....

You mean Covid causes BCs and Heart Inflammation? i am amused how that news media has worked on you. Last i remember i dont remember blood clots being a thing last year when covid started.

Of course you got that nonsense from "British Medical Journal"

it has the same problems

There was evidence of covid causing blood clots back in June last year.

Yes, there was but you have a next to nothing chance of getting more than flu symptoms from covid. Hardly worth a risky new vaccine.

So why the huge push to force vaccines? If they don't prevent spread why force people to get them?

It's not logical and that is why people don't trust it.

1) The evidence is that the vax significantly reduces spread Source Source
2) 20% of covid suffers experienced serious health effects Source

The vax not only reduces the chances of you catching covid, but it reduces your chances of transmitting it to other people, and even if you do get covid you're less likely to be seriously sick with it.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

You mean Covid causes BCs and Heart Inflammation?

Have you been living under a rock for over a year? It ABSOLUTELY does!

I don't have the link to hand, but the media were reporting that the risk of these problems was about 10 times higher with Covid than from the vax.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

a reply to: LordAhriman
No it does.

What does that mean?

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

yes, it was described by them as "an opportunity". Opportunity knocks. Hello? McFly? Anybody home?

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   

That's sadly not how it works for everyone. I had an antibody test done December of last year. Positive. March, again, positive. I was still given the choice of getting a shot of whatever the hell is in Janssen, making more money for my family than I could possibly make elsewhere, or losing my job. I went with the former. 2 kids, 2 stepkids, a wife that can't work, a sister that got away from an abusive relationship, and 2 nieces depend on me so I was not given much choice, natural immunity be damned. But it wasn't government mandated so Biden hasn't lied yet! I mean... About that one incredibly specific thing full of loopholes, anyway.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   

You could also still get the same problems with the vax and not covid.

That's an entirely different set of potential threats to our health.

But until we know more, we have to go with the fact that vaccinated people do not get as sick from Covid-19, as non-vaccinated people do.

That's why I suggest everyone get vaccinated, then hope you contract Covid-19, so you can enter the "herd immunity" group.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Some idiot was at a pro-abortion march wearing a "Unvaxxed Lives Don't Matter" shirt.

I guess that woman hates humans for a living.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 05:29 AM
link   

I just posted a study done on 5.6 million fully vaccinated which shows 6/10 over 65 in hospital with covid are fully vaccinated breakthrough cases.

Where? Or can you repost it please? I'm looking for that.

Thanks!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join